On 3rd day of Superdrone...

maxxx88

Awards
I have experienced no strength or size/weight gains yet. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I purchased the sd muscle stack along with the tr system; haven't taken it yet but i doubt that you should start feel anything that soon, patience, you will, given your calorie intake is right and you got all the right support supplements, give it a week or two then you should be of some concern i believe if nothing is happening. just go about your normal excercising and supplementation and you should be good, homie. If all else fails and your not satified if it was purchased from pp and that was your first purchase they'll refung you for your product after sending it back to them

raynev

raynev

Awards
i felt the same for the first few days, then my second chest and tris day on it was crazy, up 8lbs and was repin 235 10 times up from my usual 225 at 8's. and felt like i could go all day, youll get it soon. keep the carbs up in the morning it makes a big diff. GL

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
1ml for the first week, 2ml for the rest of the cycle. i feel nothing at all, is it too early in your opinion or what?
Give it another couple days a friend of mine is running this and loves it. He's running 15mg/day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experienced no strength or size/weight gains yet. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
What's your dosage, diet, and training look like?

Either way, you need to give it longer than 3 days to accurately gauge anything. It may take longer to start kicking in with some guys depending upon many factors.

-John

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
^--- Agreed. I've seen some people report little to no noticeable strength gains the first week on SD. Everyone reacts differently.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
The first thing I notice when taking any oral hormone products is an all day pump due to the higher glycogen retention. I usually feel it within a couple days. Strength gains dont normally happen until the 1 week mark I notice my normal weights are feeling lighter.

BTW, does anyone know why your muscles retain more glycogen when hormone levels are higher?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
The first thing I notice when taking any oral hormone products is an all day pump due to the higher glycogen retention. I usually feel it within a couple days. Strength gains dont normally happen until the 1 week mark I notice my normal weights are feeling lighter.

BTW, does anyone know why your muscles retain more glycogen when hormone levels are higher?
increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention? idk