Need advice for Clen, MTII, Semorelin and others

Jillian

Awards
Hi all, I'm new to this community. I am a 26 year old female and have been training hard for a few years. I am very heavy on the cardio, i do at least 90 minutes a day on the elliptical at an incline, and i do weights twice a week. My diet has been around 1900 calories a day, low fat, high protein, and the carbs that i do eat are low GI carbs like oatmeal, high fiber tortillas, etc...

I have built and toned the muscle i have wanted to to build. I am now wanting to lose about 10 lbs of fat. I am already doing the cardio, and can get my caloreis down to about 1300-1400, but if i go lower than that or completely go low carb, i lose all my energy, my hair starts falling out, and i retain water. Therefore, i have been looking into supplements to help with the fat loss.

I am very interested in Clen, Winny, and Semorelin, as well as Melanotan II. Can anyone tell me their results with these? Note that i am wanting to lose fat and water weight, not gain more muscle or retain water. I also don't want to be wired 24/7 where i am unable to sleep at night. If i can take something in the morning that is out of my system at night that would be great.

What are your inputs on these supplements? And do you know how quickly they work?

Thanks!!!

Jillian

Awards
oh and i have heard a lot about the HCG diet lately, what are your opinions on that? I don't see how i could possibly work out or keep my muscle on only 500 calories a day, and also keep from completely starving in the mean time!!