High Volume while on Havoc?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

High Volume while on Havoc?

Hey guys,

So I know running the same PH back to back usually gives you less results than the first time.

The first time I ran havoc, I loved it. Aside from the high amount of sweating, there were very few sides. I noticed my gyno started clearing (puberty onset not from previous ph use) Anyways, even with the short cycle (3 weeks) I gained 9.5 pounds and managed to hold all but .5 pounds of it...this was mainly because I got kinda sick while on my PCt and missed a few days lifting and eating. All in all the results were great, and I notice that my hormones still seem high (wind blows and Im pitching a tent, confidence is up, and i just feel generally like im still on havoc, even though Ive been off for a while.)

But I am planning on running it again for gyno reduction (right side is fairly cleared up, but I still have a little lump on my left side). My bloodwork came back good, blood pressure was a few points higher, but I contribute that to my bloating, high sodium diet the last few days. So I am confident that I will be able to handle another cycle (4 weeks at 40mg since I hit 40 on my last week of previous cycle and felt great with almost no sides and gyno reduction had started))

As far as workout routing goes though. Should I aim for a strength related routine like before, it was a simple 5x5 with every compound lift being hit, and then some isolation lifts. Or do you guys think I could benefit from a higher volume workout since I am on a PH and my recovery is pretty good. I am not too concerned about adding on more size (but then again I wouldnt complain if I did) but I do want to somewhat optimize this cycle since I dont plan on running another one for a good while.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

I'm of the opinion that you want to hit each muscle group twice a week so you can take advantage of the gains more. A really excellent 4 day strength split (not what I'm on for a cut obviously) is quoted in the thread in my sig - I was able to add quite a bit of strength just on a natty bulk, I cannot WAIT to run the same program on cycle. Love me some havoc, too.

Good Luck!
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

thanks for the reply! I figured I would hit each group twice. Last cycle I ran I worked out every day but each muscle group was hit every 4 to 5 days, and the results were nice...

Good luck with your cycle as well!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DC and HIT vs. high volume
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:21 PM
  2. High volume vs high Intensity, questions.
    By BoyFromAus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 06:03 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:27 PM
  4. EPI/HAVOC - High or Low Volume Training Best?
    By mayneVayne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:38 PM