winni v

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i need help finding info on this stuff i have a basic about it i just dont know a recommended basic dose and what kind of pct is needed and how long to run it. i have 90 capsules @40 mgs each. i also got superdrol but im not sure if i should in corperate it or just wait about 6 weeks after superd cycle or do it before any help is appreciated and will be repped.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
im 23 5'11 and 185, clean moderate diet and workout plan.

andreas

Awards
Winni its not worth to take it the oral form too toxic for the liver and not effective, try to get winstrol depot and you need a test base cicle, test prop best for cutting cycles.
And yes you need pct....

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thank man i was told that but wasnt sure. thanks for clearing it up.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wait...hold up....Winni V? is that a prohormone thats like advertised on websites and in the magazines?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Winni its not worth to take it the oral form too toxic for the liver and not effective, try to get winstrol depot and you need a test base cicle, test prop best for cutting cycles.
And yes you need pct....
Please never answer a question that you dont know the answer to.

First off, injectable winstrol is just as toxic as the oral form. In fact you can drink the injectable form instead of injecting it for the same effect, its 17aa methylated.

Secondly, the poster has clearly bought the BS "Winni V" - 'Legal Steroid' which is nothing more than DHEA and caffiene. He probably paid 100$ or more for it because he thought it was real, but no, its bunk. He wont require any PCT from it because its not a steroid.

If he takes the superdrol, he will need PCT.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Please never answer a question that you dont know the answer to.

First off, injectable winstrol is just as toxic as the oral form. In fact you can drink the injectable form instead of injecting it for the same effect, its 17aa methylated.

Secondly, the poster has clearly bought the BS "Winni V" - 'Legal Steroid' which is nothing more than DHEA and caffiene. He probably paid 100$ or more for it because he thought it was real, but no, its bunk. He wont require any PCT from it because its not a steroid.

If he takes the superdrol, he will need PCT.
everything this guy just said OP, is true.