Tren differences & what with it?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Tren differences & what with it?


    whats the difference between Tren xtreme, Trenadrol, and Tren 75? The impression ive gotten is that Tren 75 is a more potent and superior version than the rest. I dont know though.
    Also what should be taken with Tren.. Ive read that Tren does not require a anti estrogen? but know of people who have used Nolvadex anyway. Id just be running 1, 4 week cycle so any side effects I need to worry about?
    Ill be taking Milk thistle during the cycle for blood pressure. Ive heard of hair loss too so any suggestions for that?
    Height - 6 ft 1
    Weight - 190 pounds


  2. Milk thistle is for your liver, hawthorn berry helps moderate blood pressure. Theres a good sticky thread at the top of this forum about hair loss.

  3. oh yea my bad. im taking fenugreek seeds for BP and milk thistle for the liver. and k thanks. but do you know if there is a significant difference between tren extreme, trenadrol, and tren 75?

    Also, is nolva to be ran during and after the cycle? ive heard that a test is needed during.
    •   
       


  4. Do you mean the Tren 75 sold on roidstore?

  5. yes. not where I orignally found it but thats the exact same one. do you have any answers or suggestions for me?

  6. Pretty sure the products sold at roidstore are total scams.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    Also, is nolva to be ran during and after the cycle? ive heard that a test is needed during.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Nolva should NOT be used on cycle as it can induce Tren gyno. Nolva increased PgR (not sure what that is, this is just something I briefly read up on) in breast tissue. Increased PgR will give Tren's metabolites more to bind to, thus causing a progesterone gyno.

  8. whats the diffenece betwen the 2 compounds 19 nor and estra 4,9 diene they both look similiar but start different like x-tren and pheramass stack tren???

  9. glad thats not where i was looking then..know of any good legit sites than? and what!! i thought nolva was an anti estrogen and the whole point of it was to reduce gyno ?

  10. It's not an anti-estrogen, it just inhibits estrogen to binding to receptors in your breasts. Your estrogen levels stay the same, but the SERM prevents/reverses gyno. SERMs may actually increase estrogen through aromatase. Again, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to spread around any false info.

    BTW, can't ask for sources.

  11. Don't use nolva with tren products. And do more research.

  12. Tren 75 "Finabolan" Not sure of what is in it, but most tren compounds were a 19 Nor, AKA Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione AKA 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

    All the same and banned as of 01/04/10
    As far as buying them online. I would not trust it. More then likely junk, and a waste of cash. I have seen that tren 75 going for close to $100. That's nuts!

    If you do have left over pre ban tren there are some sides that can come up. Check my log from last year. There is a chance you will run into some prolactin side fx.

    As I did.

    JP.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    If you do have left over pre ban tren there are some sides that can come up. Check my log from last year. There is a chance you will run into some prolactin side fx.

    As I did.
    Did you use B6 to lower prolactin?

    You can still get X-Tren on eBay.

  14. ive done tons of research man and it always leads to me same conclusion.. should i use nolva or clomid for tren? do i need a test? everyone has different opinions and answers so its confusing as ****.. i have a friend who ran tren and he used toco-8 and sustain alpha for pct. but what about gyno?

    ill also have a liver, prostate, blood pressure, and maybe joint supplements involved in the cycle as well.

  15. Tren doesn't aromatize. Any "gyno" you get from tren will be progesterone related. Nolva or clomid is fine for PCT, but never ON cycle as a gyno prevention.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Tren doesn't aromatize. Any "gyno" you get from tren will be progesterone related. Nolva or clomid is fine for PCT, but never ON cycle as a gyno prevention.
    yeah ive ran tren 3 times no gyno and used nolva everytime if your prone to get gyno u will

  17. alright well i think im going to take alpha sustain and toco-8 for pct and if i see signs of gyno ill get a anti estrogen... think thatd be ok?

  18. clomid the pct for tren...but if u don'tknow that...put the tren away for awhile and research until your ready

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    yeah ive ran tren 3 times no gyno and used nolva everytime if your prone to get gyno u will
    i was NOT prone to gyno until ****ing mdrol that **** ****ed my nipples up bad still dealing with it and im SOO pissed bout it, i hate MDROL, no problems with any other SD clone or steroid INCLUDING DBOL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i was NOT prone to gyno until ****ing mdrol that **** ****ed my nipples up bad still dealing with it and im SOO pissed bout it, i hate MDROL, no problems with any other SD clone or steroid INCLUDING DBOL
    Dianabol
    Gives me no sides at 50mg/day, makes me feel awesome, and the stuff works better than Viagra even while running Tren (real Tren).

    Did your gyno from SD occur on-cycle or sometime afterwards?

  21. "Tren" Designer Information / Write-Up

    That may answer some of your questions.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    ive done tons of research man and it always leads to me same conclusion.. should i use nolva or clomid for tren? do i need a test? everyone has different opinions and answers so its confusing as ****.. i have a friend who ran tren and he used toco-8 and sustain alpha for pct. but what about gyno?

    ill also have a liver, prostate, blood pressure, and maybe joint supplements involved in the cycle as well.
    Sustain alpha and Toco-8 are not a proper PCT for estra-4, progestins cause the most shutdown over any other type of aas. Sustain and toco could be part of PCT with a serm and would make for a smooth PCT but not solo. and what are you talking about when u keep saying do I need a "Test"? bloodtest? and i would not use nolva for your SERM because like stated above it can upregulate Progestin receptors. I would run Caber or 1-C along with B6 and vitex berry on cycle aswell.

    CLomid 100-75/50/50/25
    Sustain 0/0/1/1/1/1 Or a different natty Test Booster
    Toco-8 thru cycle and into PCT
    Cort COntrol Optional I.E. X-lean, reduce XT, Suppress C, Lean FX

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    clomid the pct for tren...but if u don'tknow that...put the tren away for awhile and research until your ready
    my original thought and research led me to nolva or clomid for pct. but like i said a friend used alpha sustain and toco-8 and had a great pct( so he says ).
    when ive researched im yet to hear anything bad about the 2 however with nolva and clomid everyone has different opinions.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Sustain alpha and Toco-8 are not a proper PCT for estra-4, progestins cause the most shutdown over any other type of aas. Sustain and toco could be part of PCT with a serm and would make for a smooth PCT but not solo. and what are you talking about when u keep saying do I need a "Test"? bloodtest? and i would not use nolva for your SERM because like stated above it can upregulate Progestin receptors. I would run Caber or 1-C along with B6 and vitex berry on cycle aswell.

    CLomid 100-75/50/50/25
    Sustain 0/0/1/1/1/1 Or a different natty Test Booster
    Toco-8 thru cycle and into PCT
    Cort COntrol Optional I.E. X-lean, reduce XT, Suppress C, Lean FX

    when i say test i mean a testosterone booster.

  25. Sustain alpha is a test/libido booster. clomid and sustain is fine but sustain with no serm=fail, tits, loss of gains, no boners etc.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Sustain alpha is a test/libido booster. clomid and sustain is fine but sustain with no serm=fail, tits, loss of gains, no boners etc.
    ok. but isnt sustain alpha suppose to block estrogen and increase blood flow to give even harder boners? lol the description claims it does.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Don't use nolva with tren products. And do more research.
    what would you suggest then?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    my original thought and research led me to nolva or clomid for pct. but like i said a friend used alpha sustain and toco-8 and had a great pct( so he says ).
    when ive researched im yet to hear anything bad about the 2 however with nolva and clomid everyone has different opinions.
    when it comes to tren..clomid is what u want, for most things yes nolva is good to use, but tren is different, ur not worried about estrogen like with most, as mentioned nolva will up regulate progesterone and thats not what u want with tren, thats why clomid is preferred, but if ur running a full out tren run you don't want just otc pct....also mentioned some p-5-p and vitex could help but again u don't want to risk it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Tren 75 "Finabolan" Not sure of what is in it, but most tren compounds were a 19 Nor, AKA Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione AKA 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

    All the same and banned as of 01/04/10
    As far as buying them online. I would not trust it. More then likely junk, and a waste of cash. I have seen that tren 75 going for close to $100. That's nuts!

    If you do have left over pre ban tren there are some sides that can come up. Check my log from last year. There is a chance you will run into some prolactin side fx.

    As I did.

    JP.
    this is correct same compound, just another way the write it out.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Sustain alpha and Toco-8 are not a proper PCT for estra-4, progestins cause the most shutdown over any other type of aas. Sustain and toco could be part of PCT with a serm and would make for a smooth PCT but not solo. and what are you talking about when u keep saying do I need a "Test"? bloodtest? and i would not use nolva for your SERM because like stated above it can upregulate Progestin receptors. I would run Caber or 1-C along with B6 and vitex berry on cycle aswell.

    CLomid 100-75/50/50/25
    Sustain 0/0/1/1/1/1 Or a different natty Test Booster
    Toco-8 thru cycle and into PCT
    Cort COntrol Optional I.E. X-lean, reduce XT, Suppress C, Lean FX
    this is also rite, best way to run trenlike cycles, as well as great pct

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    when it comes to tren..clomid is what u want, for most things yes nolva is good to use, but tren is different, ur not worried about estrogen like with most, as mentioned nolva will up regulate progesterone and thats not what u want with tren, thats why clomid is preferred, but if ur running a full out tren run you don't want just otc pct....also mentioned some p-5-p and vitex could help but again u don't want to risk it
    well its my first cycle and ill be running it 4 weeks long.. so what do you think? still go with clomid and sustain alpha ? (then toco-8 doesnt hurt but not really needed)

  32. That may answer some of your questions.[/quote]

    thanks it helped however is still leaving to the question lol. do i need clomid? i hear its not needed for tren or deca because of various reasons and then i hear it is a must.
    I think i have everything covered in PCT except a SERM

    my PCT consists of :
    Sustain Alpha - libido/test
    Milk thistle - liver
    fenugreek seeds - blood pressure
    saw palmetto - prostate
    taurine - bad cramps
    might get toco-8 for hair loss prevention and increased testosterone
    and possibly triflex joint support

    im taking everything and its mother so this cycle can only benefit me.. but what about a SERM..... gyno scares me lol

  33. Quote Originally Posted by lemonade View Post
    do i need clomid? i hear its not needed for tren or deca because of various reasons and then i hear it is a must.
    There will always be a 50/50 opinion on SERM's. Some believe an AI is all that's needed, and other believe a SERM is required. I'm with Dr. D in that you should only use Nolva if you already have gyno. He theorizes that Nolva is actually the culprit for some rebound gyno, and people just blame it on the PH cycle. What can a SERM do that an AI can't? The only difference is that an AI blocks estrogen as a whole, and a SERM lets it remain high, only blocking it from binding to breast tissue. If you block it as a whole, what's left to bind to breast tissue? I think that's why you'll find some people who run crazy stacks, and get away with just Novedex XT(or another ATD product) as a PCT.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance187 View Post
    There will always be a 50/50 opinion on SERM's. Some believe an AI is all that's needed, and other believe a SERM is required. I'm with Dr. D in that you should only use Nolva if you already have gyno. He theorizes that Nolva is actually the culprit for some rebound gyno, and people just blame it on the PH cycle. What can a SERM do that an AI can't? The only difference is that an AI blocks estrogen as a whole, and a SERM lets it remain high, only blocking it from binding to breast tissue. If you block it as a whole, what's left to bind to breast tissue? I think that's why you'll find some people who run crazy stacks, and get away with just Novedex XT(or another ATD product) as a PCT.
    so should i get something with estrogen blocker in it in pct?
  35. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance187 View Post
    What can a SERM do that an AI can't?
    Stimulate LH for one...
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Stimulate LH for one.
    LH stimulation doesn't exactly lead to higher test. You can use Trib for LH stimulation. Studies show that Trib supplementation leads to an increase in LH, but that doesn't translate into an increase in test.

  37. so do i need an AI or SERM for pct with tren? or do i have it all covered?(listed above)

  38. first off, anything from the roid store is a scam, and basically over priced vitamins and herbs, with no hormones or steroids in it.


    all you need too run a good cycle of pro dienolone is a solid product from a reputable company. the first two you listed will work.

    run it at 2 caps each day for 4 weeks.

    possibly have some dhea.

    pro dienolone is not a progestin. it is a nandrolone based compound, and once converted, becomes a steroid two molecules different from the steroid trenbolone. the body isn't capable of making the conversion from dienolone into trenbolone. but dienolone is in a nutshell, weaker trenbolone. they are different compounds, but only slightly.

    pro dienolone binds to the androgen receptor as any steroid does, and is incapable of aromatization, but does act on the progestin receptor, and due to this, may enhance estrogenic side effects.

    despite the bro science, gyno is cause by multiple hormone imbalences in the body, not one. it is a mix of things like estrogen, prolactin, igf1, hgh, test, etc, with all being out of wack, due to disrupting the balance with a steroid.

    sure, some things like anti prolactins, or anti estrogens, even dry steroids may help symptoms of gyno, but the reason it helps some and not others, is most likely because one of these was more so out of wack than the other, and blocking, or adding something in was all that was needed to help the shift. But without proper blood test, it's basically like throwing darts at a target blind folded, and hoping you get a hit.

    tren can be ran solo for 4 weeks fine.

    pct can be something like the tr stack from pp.

    if your more worrisome, nolva will do fine by itself, or with a test booster like sustain alpha, w/e.

    cycles dont have to be complicated, and someone such as the op, with little to zero research can get by with a simple cycle like this. but when sides arise, this will be where research come into play.

    jbryan

  39. thanks jbryan that post was solid as **** lol.. so now that im not paraniod you think my list for PCT should be fine since its a simple 4 week cycle?

  40. yes. ur pct is gtg
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Differences from right to left arm....
    By orangutan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 04:53 PM
  2. Nolva Differences
    By patricio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:20 PM
  3. synovex differences
    By Jeff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 03:34 PM
Log in
Log in