Putting together my first cycle, Superdrone

depaulhifi

Awards
Hello all, been reading the board for a few months now, and researching PH/AAS for a few years now. I'm in the planning stages of my first cycle, which I'd like to get underway within a month. I received a bottle of Superdrone 2 days ago. I have to give mad props to the guys at Primordial, I ordered the stuff late Thursday night and I received it on Monday.

Brief stats
27 years old, 5'9", 185 lbs, 2 solid years lifting
cycle goal will be a lean bulk, I'm looking to harden up for summer
I haven't gotten my protein intake down yet, but I have a ton of chicken breast and filet mignon in the freezer! I'll be supplementing with Myofusion shakes throughout the day. Currently taking Orange Triad as a multi.

I'll probably start out at 10mg for the first week, see how its tolerated, and provided all is well, move up to 20mgs for the remaining 3 weeks. I think I'm going to pass on liver protection to maximise gains. I've never been much of a drinker, so hopefully it'll tolerate it. Someone here posted a thread stating they wouldn't do liver protection again after doing it with SD. I'm not set in stone on this. I know the stuff is very hepatoxic, so I'm still open to suggestions on this. PCT will be Toremifene, and this is where I need guidance. I've seen a lot of stuff posted about dosages and couldn't come up with a clear plan.

I also have Diesel Test DTP on hand to help if I feel a drop in libido, which I already have. Thankfully my set-the-fire-alarm-off-hot Polish gf is very understanding!

Also, I am unfortunately prone to MPB, and I have a plan of attack on that as well to try to keep shedding to a minimum.

Any advice or input will be greatly appreciated, mainly on the Torem dosing. Thanks!

Dchristo

Awards
What research do you have proving liver support hinders gains? Also, since superdrone does not convert to DHT and DHT blockers will do no good, what are your plans for combating hair loss?

depaulhifi

Awards
I haven't done any research proving liver support hinders gains, but I do recall reading a post on here from one of the first Superdrone loggers where the user said he wouldn't do liver support again. I'm not opposed to it, and if its gotta be, I'll just order some Liver Juice from the folks at Primordial... As far as hair loss goes, I'm using a combo of 3% salicylic acid shampoo and Revita shampoo (1% Ketoconazole, caffeine, copper peptides) on alternating days. I'm also going to pick up some Toco-8.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would most definitely take liver support. All the maximization of gains in the world won't mean crap if you do serious damage to your liver. Popular dosing for Torem is often 120, 120, 60, 30. However, that can depend sometimes on what other supps you'll be taking. You should look into PP's TRS. You would def be able to drop the Torem dosage down if using the TRS. It sounds like you still have some research to do before getting started. Have you ran any cycles in the past?

Here is a link of PP's views on PCT...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/125140-definitive-guide-post.html

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle will inhibit gains on cycle. i would use liv 52. I think a great practice is to use Liv 52 year around.

depaulhifi

Awards
I would most definitely take liver support. All the maximization of gains in the world won't mean crap if you do serious damage to your liver. Popular dosing for Torem is often 120, 120, 60, 30. However, that can depend sometimes on what other supps you'll be taking. You should look into PP's TRS. You would def be able to drop the Torem dosage down if using the TRS. It sounds like you still have some research to do before
This will be my first cycle. I'm looking into Liver Juice now. And does Torem really need to be ran at 120 for 2 weeks? I recall seeing someone post that they only did 120 for the first few days and then went down to 90 for the duration of the first 2 weeks... *searches for "toremifene" and continues research* ... I really appreciate all the input!

steelnation83

Awards
Go to PP's website and type in The official PCT Thread in the search bar-Eric has a very informative write up on the use of serm's, dosing, etc.. I just started a cycle of SD and found this info to be very helpfull in setting up my cycle/pct. Or if you will use copycats link 2 posts up it will take you right to the page.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my first cycle. I'm looking into Liver Juice now. And does Torem really need to be ran at 120 for 2 weeks? I recall seeing someone post that they only did 120 for the first few days and then went down to 90 for the duration of the first 2 weeks... *searches for "toremifene" and continues research* ... I really appreciate all the input!
No, it does not necessarily be dosed at 120 for 2 weeks. Many do 120/90/60/30, or other variations. I've seen it ran a lot of different ways with success. Also, as I mentioned it could depend what else you take in PCT and while on cycle. Another thing to remember is that SD is a pretty harsh steroid. It's one of the most powerful orals out there hands down. For myself I would dose as Eric recommends in the link I gave you at 40/40/40/40 if I were taking the TRS as well. However, if I was just going to throw some torem, test booster, cort control, and what not in together and hope for the best I would probably personally run it 120/90/60/30.