Diesel Test Pro-Cycle

Tyler3295

Awards
I have a question about adding this to a "stack" I am about to start.. Please do not criticize me for what I am doing or try to lecture me on how I should used diet/cardio instead of steroids or whatever. Either way I am going to do a stack so helping me out would be great. I have the urge to learn. Shutting me out, will only teach me to learn the hard way..

Anyways, I am about 5'9" and weigh around 158-162lbs. I am 22 years old with several years of lifting.

---

As I don't have much to cut and am not worried about bulking or gaining mass at all it will be a sort of a "half-cycle". I will also be starting an EC stack sometime soon. Not sure if I will start it at the beginning of my cycle, the middle, or the end; however, it will be added sometime.

Week 1: 90mg CEL X-Tren ED
Week 2: 90mg CEL X-Tren ED, 50mg Oral Winstrol ED
Week 3: 90mg CEL X-Tren ED, 50mg Oral Winstrol ED
Week 4: 120mg CEL X-Tren ED, 50mg Oral Winstrol ED

---

Would adding Diesel Test Pro-Cycle DURING the stack to this be worth it? ..or save it for afterwards? ..or should I just stick with clomid and/or nolvadex for a PCT and completely forget about the DTPC?

spezzy

Awards
If you're cutting and not worried about bulking or gaining mass, why not run clen?
Seems like you don't really have a specific reason for running this..

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lecture you because you obviously know a lot, but....you need to do more research if you are asking questions like that.

The search function can be very helpful.

We really need a facepalm smiley...

Tyler3295

Awards
If you're cutting and not worried about bulking or gaining mass, why not run clen?
Seems like you don't really have a specific reason for running this..
I thought about running clenbuterol, but these things were/are a cheaper route due to friends who had extras they practically gave to me. I have had success with an EC stack in the end so that's why I decided that while it may not be AS effective as clen, it should suffice.

Thanks for the input though, all advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm not gonna lecture you because you obviously know a lot, but....you need to do more research if you are asking questions like that.

The search function can be very helpful.

We really need a facepalm smiley...
..and actually I tried the search button. I didn't have much luck though mainly because I am running on a "notebook" with a little screen and runs slowly.. Sorry.

spezzy

Awards
I thought about running clenbuterol, but these things were/are a cheaper route due to friends who had extras they practically gave to me. I have had success with an EC stack in the end so that's why I decided that while it may not be AS effective as clen, it should suffice.

Thanks for the input though, all advice is greatly appreciated.

..and actually I tried the search button. I didn't have much luck though mainly because I am running on a "notebook" with a little screen and runs slowly.. Sorry.
I see. He must be giving this stuff to you all for free then. Clen is only $30 for a months supply..

Tyler3295

Awards
I see. He must be giving this stuff to you all for free then. Clen is only $30 for a months supply..
He pretty much is. Plus, by judging by talking to a few well-informed people on this forum seems the local "bodybuilder" has ban information himself. Everything he tells me turns out to be wrong when I talk to someone here or do research..

..and if I could find clen at that price I would probably get some, but I don't know which online places are "good" and I'm pretty sure asking isn't permitted. :p

DTP is best used for PCT
Yeah; contrary to what a local "bodybuilder" told me, this is what everyone around here is telling me.

Thanks for the help so far everyone. Anymore is always appreciated. :)