Idea for custom formula - AnabolicMinds.com

Idea for custom formula

1. New Member
    Answers

Idea for custom formula

I'm new at the whole custom/homebrewing option for PH's. I've used pre-made versions such as One+ with excellent results. I am currently dieting for a contest in April, but I want to hang on to as much weight and muscle as possible while cutting fat. I just started using a bottle of super 1+ which I had leftover from my last cycle and what I'd like to do is, after this bottle is empty, switch to straight 1-test right up to my contest as well as add 1,4 Andro. I was thinking of getting 2 bottles of T-Gel with DMSO and 24g of 1-test to split between them. And getting some bottles of capped 1,4 Andro as well. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That sounds like a pretty good idea to me, although being on cycle from now till april is wayy too much, unless of course your planning on taking proper off time inbetween. I myself was thinking about buying two bottles of the T-Gel and putting 15 grams of 1-test in one and 15 grams of 4-ad in the other for a completley customizable cycle (two really). I just didnt have enough money so i went with 1t-pro. Good luck let us know how it goes.
  3. Senior Member
    Answers

12g of 1 test is a whole lotta 1 test for 1 bottle. Wait to hear from Curt or Chemo first.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it would be too much. Like I said, I've done a pretty hardcore cycle of super 1+ in the past and managed it quite well, with proper post cycle therapy as well.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Im pretty sure the t-gel is designed to hold a max of 15 grams of ph/ps. Of course i wouldnt do that much 1-test or 4-ad all in one cycle. My point was that it would be very conveinent to be able to construct a cycle with whatever amount of either that you need. It would def two cycles to use up all that.
  6. Senior Member
    Answers

im also going to be using a transdermal with 12g of 1-test with minimal (2-3 g of 4ad) or no 4ad at all for the cycle after my next (still have a bottle of bdc's fine T-1 and some 1ad. I honestly dont feel 10-12 g's of 1-test per 240mL is too much. It should hit you hard but have a sound post ready and planned. Im with Tmack though on the length of the cycle. Sage
  7. New Member
    Answers

I hear ya, I was actually more concerned with the length of that cycle than the 1-test amounts to be taken.
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

12 grams per bottle is definitely not too much but how you apply it is completely an individual choice.  That is a long time to be on a 1-test cycle no matter the dose but would not be unheard of if lower doses were used.

Chemo
  9. New Member
    Answers

So how much 1-test would 1 squirt supply from a bottle with 12 grams? Do you simply put the 1-test in the bottle of gel with DMSO and mix?
  10. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

12g of 1-test is not too much in 1 bottle. The 1-test disolves WAY easier than the 4-ad. One thing you will want to use some 4-ad or the lethargy will kill you. It is the worst side effect I feel. Add 3g of 4-ad at leats to each bottle. It is not enough to give any water weight or BF but maybe enough to help with lethargy(Might not be enough though).. Hope that helps..Talk to ya..
  11. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by curt2go
    12g of 1-test is not too much in 1 bottle. The 1-test disolves WAY easier than the 4-ad. One thing you will want to use some 4-ad or the lethargy will kill you. It is the worst side effect I feel. Add 3g of 4-ad at leats to each bottle. It is not enough to give any water weight or BF but maybe enough to help with lethargy(Might not be enough though).. Hope that helps..Talk to ya..
    I was thinking that too, about the lethargy. That could be bad, especially combined with the cut back in carbs and calories. So, all I'd need is 2 bottles of T-gel with DMSO, 24g of 1-test, and 6g of 4-ad and I'd be good to go?
  12. Senior Member
    Answers

Originally posted by Baumer

I was thinking that too, about the lethargy. That could be bad, especially combined with the cut back in carbs and calories. So, all I'd need is 2 bottles of T-gel with DMSO, 24g of 1-test, and 6g of 4-ad and I'd be good to go?
    thats it. you'll have 62.5mg/mL of androgen if you split the ph's into two even bottles. could lower the ph amount a tad but the total of 15grams is a good. Sage
  13. New Member
    Answers

Ok then, that looks like the direction I will go, probably by the end of this week. Any suggestions on daily dosage with that amount of 1-test? Keep in mind I did a cycle of super 1+ ending up with 10 squirts, twice a day.
    Also, any good tips on putting together the mixtures?
  14. New Member
    Answers

So, I placed my order, it should be here any day. I'm think I will start with 3 squirts a day, 2 in the am and 1 in the pm. That will give me 300mg of 1-test and 75mg of 4-ad a day, along with the 1,4 Andro, probably 400mg a day to start. Now, on my super 1+ cycle, I used 8 squirts 2x a day, which gave me 266.56mg of 1-test and 416.64mg of 4-ad a day.
  15. Advanced Member
    Answers

So, I placed my order, it should be here any day. I'm think I will start with 3 squirts a day, 2 in the am and 1 in the pm. That will give me 300mg of 1-test and 75mg of 4-ad a day, along with the 1,4 Andro, probably 400mg a day to start. Now, on my super 1+ cycle, I used 8 squirts 2x a day, which gave me 266.56mg of 1-test and 416.64mg of 4-ad a day.
    Well even though the Super One+ gave you 267mg (rounding off of course) per day of 1-Test, the Gel that BDC will give you better absorption...So...

I say go with one squirt 2x/day for a couple of weeks and see how well you fare (with the lethargy and whatnot) and then up the dose to 3 squirts per day...

and  if you do go for 3 squirts per day then I would do 1 in the morning and 2 at night, reason being that you are doing most of the muscle repair at night while you sleep...all the better for you to have a larger amount of hormones rumming through your blood stream.

1,4-andro...yeah start at 400mg/day and then go up to maybe 600mg/day of you want to.

LG.

16. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by Lifeguard

Well even though the Super One+ gave you 267mg (rounding off of course) per day of 1-Test, the Gel that BDC will give you better absorption...So...

I say go with one squirt 2x/day for a couple of weeks and see how well you fare (with the lethargy and whatnot) and then up the dose to 3 squirts per day...

and  if you do go for 3 squirts per day then I would do 1 in the morning and 2 at night, reason being that you are doing most of the muscle repair at night while you sleep...all the better for you to have a larger amount of hormones rumming through your blood stream.

1,4-andro...yeah start at 400mg/day and then go up to maybe 600mg/day of you want to.

LG.

LG...good advice, I didn't consider the difference in absorption between the 2, thanks
  17. New Member
    Answers

Ok, one more thing, I got my order today...do I dump the entire bottle of DMSO into the gel along with the 1-test and 4-ad?
  18. Senior Member
    Answers

Ok, one more thing, I got my order today...do I dump the entire bottle of DMSO into the gel along with the 1-test and 4-ad?
    you do. dump the whole dmso in there. what is it...like 24mL or so....whatever the case, just dump the whole thing in your bottle. Sage
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

DMSO is a commercial solvent. It is for accidental spillage only. Be careful you don't accidentally spill the whole bottle into the gel.
  20. New Member
    Answers

Oh true, but if I were to accidentally spill the whole bottle into the gel, would the absorption be much greater?
  21. Banned
    Answers

Oh true, but if I were to accidentally spill the whole bottle into the gel, would the absorption be much greater?

Define much? But it would certainly be greater....if you're into that sort of thing
  22. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by YellowJacket

Define much? But it would certainly be greater....if you're into that sort of thing
    Well, how much better then the absorption rate of super one+?
  23. Banned
    Answers

Well, how much better then the absorption rate of super one+?
    Oh boy, this is taboo brother. Lets just say 'better'.
  24. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by YellowJacket

Oh boy, this is taboo brother. Lets just say 'better'.
    We better just leave it at that then. So, what do you think of my idea for dosing then....1 squirt 2x a day to start, stacked with 400mg of 1,4 Andro?
  25. Advanced Member
    Answers

We better just leave it at that then. So, what do you think of my idea for dosing then....1 squirt 2x a day to start, stacked with 400mg of 1,4 Andro?
    Sounds like a good plan. After seeing how your body responds, you can then up the dose. This is why I like making two seperate batches of ph trans.....it allows you for example to increase the dose of 4ad and see how your body responds to it.....ie bloat/fat/water....then you go up or down from there.

your mixing 12gr of ph in the gel is just right. remember that 1-test dissolves easier than 4ad.....more than 10 gr of 4ad in one batch would prolly be a bitch to dissolve, which leads to precipitation.

I am currently on 6gr 1-test/ 6gr 4ad......4ad gets me bloated/ distended belly so after much trial and error, I'm figuring on using 8gr 1-test and 4gr 4ad for a cutting cycle in the future. I think that is just enough of each for good cutting. The lethargy is a bitch.......I will always add 4ad to my cycle. Good luck.
  26. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by SCORPIO

Sounds like a good plan. After seeing how your body responds, you can then up the dose. This is why I like making two seperate batches of ph trans.....it allows you for example to increase the dose of 4ad and see how your body responds to it.....ie bloat/fat/water....then you go up or down from there.

your mixing 12gr of ph in the gel is just right. remember that 1-test dissolves easier than 4ad.....more than 10 gr of 4ad in one batch would prolly be a bitch to dissolve, which leads to precipitation.

I am currently on 6gr 1-test/ 6gr 4ad......4ad gets me bloated/ distended belly so after much trial and error, I'm figuring on using 8gr 1-test and 4gr 4ad for a cutting cycle in the future. I think that is just enough of each for good cutting. The lethargy is a bitch.......I will always add 4ad to my cycle. Good luck.
    Yeah, 4-ad gets me bloated and smooths me out as well, so that wouldn't be good while dieting for a contest, so I'm going to give it a shot with the 3g to try and combat the lethargy side of the 1-test, we'll see.
  27. New Member
    Answers

One more thing, when adding the PH's and DMSO, should I heat the mixture in hot water?
  28. New Member
    Answers

Alright, so all the ingredients are in, and mixed, but I have a ton of white chunks floating around that won't dissolve. I've shaken and shaken, and let it sit in some hot water.
  29. Advanced Member
    Answers

Baumer

Place your PH bottle in a container with hot water and watch your ph's dissolve.....10-20 mins will do. Depending on the formula you used you will always have seperation when the mix sits.....so just shake before application. I got the same thing with my mix.
  30. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

What ph's and how much did you put in? Talk to ya... The hot water always works...
  31. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by curt2go
    What ph's and how much did you put in? Talk to ya... The hot water always works...
    12g 1-test and 3g 4-ad with dmso
    I tried the hot water, it still has white chunks settling on the bottom
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Custom formula idea
    By tmachovec in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 09:27 PM
  2. ideas for round two???
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 10:37 PM
  3. Idea for a simple effective winter bulker.
    By ManBeast in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 02:00 PM
  4. An idea for an 8 week cycle
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 06:10 PM
  5. Good idea for using transdermals
    By 2getHUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:04 AM