Idea for custom formula

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by SCORPIO

Sounds like a good plan. After seeing how your body responds, you can then up the dose. This is why I like making two seperate batches of ph trans.....it allows you for example to increase the dose of 4ad and see how your body responds to it.....ie bloat/fat/water....then you go up or down from there.

your mixing 12gr of ph in the gel is just right. remember that 1-test dissolves easier than 4ad.....more than 10 gr of 4ad in one batch would prolly be a bitch to dissolve, which leads to precipitation.

I am currently on 6gr 1-test/ 6gr 4ad......4ad gets me bloated/ distended belly so after much trial and error, I'm figuring on using 8gr 1-test and 4gr 4ad for a cutting cycle in the future. I think that is just enough of each for good cutting. The lethargy is a bitch.......I will always add 4ad to my cycle. Good luck.
    Yeah, 4-ad gets me bloated and smooths me out as well, so that wouldn't be good while dieting for a contest, so I'm going to give it a shot with the 3g to try and combat the lethargy side of the 1-test, we'll see.

2. One more thing, when adding the PH's and DMSO, should I heat the mixture in hot water?
    •   

3. Alright, so all the ingredients are in, and mixed, but I have a ton of white chunks floating around that won't dissolve. I've shaken and shaken, and let it sit in some hot water.
  4. Baumer

Place your PH bottle in a container with hot water and watch your ph's dissolve.....10-20 mins will do. Depending on the formula you used you will always have seperation when the mix sits.....so just shake before application. I got the same thing with my mix.

5. What ph's and how much did you put in? Talk to ya... The hot water always works...
    •   

6. Originally posted by curt2go
    What ph's and how much did you put in? Talk to ya... The hot water always works...
    12g 1-test and 3g 4-ad with dmso
    I tried the hot water, it still has white chunks settling on the bottom
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is this a bad idea for a m4ohn stack
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 06:28 PM
  2. ideas for round two???
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:37 PM
  3. Idea for a simple effective winter bulker.
    By ManBeast in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 03:00 PM
  4. An idea for an 8 week cycle
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 07:10 PM
  5. Good idea for using transdermals
    By 2getHUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 11:04 AM