Best PH for appetite suppression

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, cutting is simply a matter of appetite control. My diet and food choices are excellent. All clean, but the volume of food is out of control .I need copious amounts of food to satisfy me :(

So, as long as I can control my beast of an appetite, I lose fat and maintain muscle effectively.

It's the dang apppetite and app suppressants (OTC dont work and screw stims). Besides my morning java tha'ts it for me.

Besides Anavar, what else is known for slaughtering apppetite?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there ANY that do not INCREASE hunger, or even better, decrease appetite?

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
I know when i took pheraplex and m-drol I lost my appetites and had to force myself to eat to the point of it being painful; however that just me everyones different

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Not a PH, but Resveratrol has that effect for some. TD 1-T seemed to have a cutting effect for me, but I used Resveratrol with it. Hope that helps.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
get hoodia concentrate by source naturals, it crushes my appetite

henryhavoc

Awards
Adderall. Not a PH but it's very easy to get and it's a crazy appetite suppressor. Back in my college days, we used to take it to get all of our papers done in one night... I remember staying up all night, being wide awake the next day, and not even thinking about eating for the whole day. Just don't use it for a prolonged time, because it's addicting and will make you thin as ****.

ianm4208

Awards
Not a ph but I'd go with crack. Seems like the smartest, safest, and most effective choice

Bigmike23

Awards
Haha crack-

Anyways Adderall does work! Just try and get the 20mg reg (not time released)... Im takeing 40 mg per day now- see how it works- app is supressed about 4-5 hrs per does

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
adderal=mixed amphetamine salts... clen is much better

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Adderall. Not a PH but it's very easy to get and it's a crazy appetite suppressor. Back in my college days, we used to take it to get all of our papers done in one night... I remember staying up all night, being wide awake the next day, and not even thinking about eating for the whole day. Just don't use it for a prolonged time, because it's addicting and will make you thin as ****.
everyone who has posted in this thread thus far needs to neg rep this guy for his idiotic response...