Weird effect from 6 oxo

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I finished a 20 day cycle of 1-AD not too long ago, and I was going to use 6-oxo for the pct but I noticed something odd. Within a few hours of when I took the 6-oxo my nipples started to itch and get sore. Without the 6-oxo, essentially with no pct, I was fine. It's odd but it felt like the 6-oxo was causing gyno, or symptoms similar to the onset of gyno.

Has anyone heard of or had a similar experience to this? If so how would I apply this experience to any future PH/PS cycles I might try. The 1-AD didn't give me any of the side effects others reported, such as lethargy or lowered sex drive. In fact I was horny as hell and feltmuch more focused. It seems my reactions to the PH and the PCT I had planned were the opposite of what I expected, except for the strength gain I got which I did expect and want. Not sure what to make of that.

jeep69

Awards
ditch the 6-oxo, get some Nolva from customnutrition.com

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, get some nolva. Don't **** around with 6oxo by itself.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, get some nolva. Don't **** around with 6oxo by itself.
Weird, in all the research I did I didn't hear anything negative about using 6-oxo for PCT by itself, especially after a moderate short term PH cycle. I'm past the problem now, I just ditched the 6-oxo and things went fine. I did however order some nolva from CNW and some M1T from bulk nutrition in anticipation of a future cycle. Don't know if I'm even going to do it yet, but I didn't want to wait and have the stuff get banned before I had a chance to decide. Worse comes to worse I'll let someone I know have it if I decide against using it.

Any ideas as to why that happened with the 6-oxo though?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it was a reaction to 6oxo, and not a reaction to no longer taking the 1Ad.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Could the itchy feeling not also be caused by the lowering of estrogen around the nipple? Do you have any previous gyno?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it was a reaction to 6oxo, and not a reaction to no longer taking the 1Ad.
Pretty sure. I had gotten sloppy and not taken the 6 oxo, and when I did take it a few hours later the itching would start, and when I stopped the 6-oxo it would stop as well. Weird. I guess it could be a post cycle rebound from lowered test, but the problem seemed to go away once I stopped the 6 oxo. As to the other question, no I have no previous gyno on any PH cycles I've done.

To add again, the 1-AD made me horny as hell, it's a good thing I had a gf. I experienced no lowering of sex drive or lethargy. Pretty odd, I expected something along those lines.

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say but I'd guess your just a freak;)

In the future just use Nolva at the recommended dosage. It is tried and true, 6-OXO appears to be of limited benefit.

Stingray

Awards
CDB

I thought I was alone with the freaky 6OXO gyno sides :eek: . I hadnt heard of of anybody else having this happen either. I had finished a 2/12 wk cycle of S1+ with no probs. but when I started my PCT I started experiancing the GYNO sides, i.e. itchy nips and slightly puffy. With me though it hit slow and I finished my 1wk PCT with the 6OXO kida concerned but the symptoms went away.

Didnt make the connection about it being the 6OXO until I bought some ATrione powder (6OXO) to try it. I wanted to experiment mid cycle to make sure there were going to be no issues and Viola the GYNO symptoms showed back up again.

Got some Nolva on the way, and NO more 6OXO for me!!!

Kinda weird but what they say about everybodys body being different is VERY TRUE.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
CDB
I thought I was alone with the freaky 6OXO gyno sides :eek:. Got some Nolva on the way, and NO more 6OXO for me!!! Kinda weird but what they say about everybodys body being different is VERY TRUE.
I thought I was alone too, nice to know I'm not. I've done more than one cycle of 1AD too and this was the first time anything like this happened. Who knows. I'm not going to use anything but nolva in the future, and maybe use it in combo with clomid. Haven't ever tried clomid, from what I hear the side effects can be pretty shitty for a lot of people. No way of knowing except by trying it myself.

I have some M1T on hand, and I don't think I'm going to use it. I want to run another cycle soon, I think it's just going to be a 1-Test 4 AD cycle. I'm reading up in here to see if I can find anyone's experiences with a 1-AD 4-AD cycle, since I have enough of both of those and nolva to run a complete cycle right now.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ergopharm

You guys should get a hold of Patrick Arnold of ergopharm and bring this up to see what he has to say, it is in the best interest of the community.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You guys should get a hold of Patrick Arnold of ergopharm and bring this up to see what he has to say, it is in the best interest of the community.
Not a bad idea, I'm gonna do just that. I'll report back what I learn, if anything.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I took 6-OXO as a clean cycle (I know.. stupid and a rip off)

Anyways, it makes my skin dry and itchy...and also, if I start out @ full dosage right away.. by week 2 I have flu like symptoms guaranteed. Most noticibly my elbows get EXTREMELY dry. I also noticed the above symptoms, but it wasn't enough to make me think "gyno" and I wouldn't describe it as such.. needless to say, I no longer run 6-OXO by itself (or at all).

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The dry skin is because of estrogen suppression. Skin/hair will be affected aversely by the lack of estrogen.

jhferry

Awards
I looked at customnutrition and I dont see any Nolva. As a matter of fact I checked a few sites on this board and I dont see it, do I need to call these companies?

Stingray

Awards
Remember "Nolva" is slang for Nolvadex, a brand name of Tamoxifen citrate.

Hope this helps.