testim 1%

purelife1

just curious..i have access to 30 tubes of the stuff..seems to be 50mg of test and states 10% is absorbed by the body so 5mg seems to be absorbed daily..is there some way to make it more absorbable such as adding to dermacrine or something

glockma

Awards
getting ready to go on it. by prescription. Was feeling tired all the time and labido was down a little more than normal so i requested a blood test and sure enough i was low. Estradiol was also low so i glad for that. I'll keep you posted after a month. I also got a free month of it.

TelABadManWot

Awards
Looks interesting, looking forward to your exp glockma

glockma

Awards
been a couple days over a month. I get my blood tested again in 10 days or so. so far, after the 1st week and a half, labido went way up leveled out but still up. don't sleep as much as i used to but also dont feel like i need to. as far as muscle gains, hard to say. i see gains but that could just be from working out hard. ive stepped it up. i'm hoping to see some fat loss from it soon. it takes a while to dry on your skin, or at least on mine. i'll post blood work before and after when i go back to the doc.

TelABadManWot

Awards
Interesting. Keep it coming.

Any pics on size difference?

svt cobra

Here is me experience with Testim. Sorry if it’s long. My doctor out me on Androgel in late 2006 for a low test score. My test score went from 350 to 525. Last year a new doctor put me on Testim and my test went from 525 to over 750. I’m currently on Testosterone Cypionate at 100mg every five days. My take on Testim is that it works OK, but it stinks and it’s a real pain in the ass to use compared to the injections. Plus, during the summer, forget about it on poolside days since it needs about 4-6 hours to absorb.

And as far as libido? I divorced my wife of 18 years in 2008 after going on Testim/TRT. Her exact words were “the sex has got to slow down”. LOL!!!!

glockma

Awards
No, didnt take pics. should have. Wife says certain body parts are getting firmer and I seem to be noticing some fat loss even though my cardio has slacked. no changes in diet whatsoever so I assume its from the test,

glockma

Awards
I agree to a point. It is a pain waiting for it to dry. The video I got with it says a few minutes but it's more like 15 minutes. other wise its tacky to the touch and your shirt will stick to it if it's not completely dried in. I'm going to give it at least another month. I go back for follow up tomorrow morning. I'm on my second box of it about 5 tubes in i think. I feel much better thats for sure.

glockma

Awards
OK, got my third bblood test back after a month and a half of using 1 tube per day. Doc says i could have been using 2 but i stuck with one. I wont bore you with all the other blood work, basically everything was good. Here is the breakdown of the 3 tests with notes:

1st visit on 4/20/10 - testosterone, total - 200 norm range according to him 285-950

testosterone ,free - 45 50-247
testosterone ,% free - 2.3 1.8-3.2

remeber the numbers on the right as i wont be re-typing them.

2nd blood test before using testim but taken in the morning after staying off pain meds, and 6 hours earlier in the day than the week prior but still not taking anything:

testosterone ,total - 327
testosterone ,free - 85
testosterone % free - 2.6

3rd blood test after being prescribed Testim at 1 tube every morning blood drawn on 6/9/10:

testosterone total -852
testosterone free - 223
testosterone %free 2.6

important to note: estradiol went up along with the testosterone which is a direct result of conversion(normal) so keep that in mind. you need the balance. When i was 1st checked estradiol was also way too low. Here is that break down. Docs version of normal range for my age is 10-42

1st visit - 11.5
2nd visit - 26.8
3rd visit - 41.8

All in all pretty interesting to me. I do feel better, don't require as much sleep, definitely getting stronger. Labido has leveled out but to a normal range for me not low like before or way high like the end of week one on Testim. I'm going back to see him in 4 months which is when my free prescription runs out. Hope this helps anyone considering HRT.

glockma

Awards
May be a good thing to mention that I apply it at around 5 am every morning so by thwe time it's time to hit the pool or shower again after the gym, it has been on my skin for at least 6 hours. They say after 2 hours you can swim or shower. I don't notice nor does my wife notice any smell at all. Other than when it's first applied for about 30 seconds it smells of rubbing alcohol then goes away. It does take a good 10 minutes to absorb on me and thats standing in front of a fan for a few minutes. Even still, with my bloodwork, it's obvoisly being absorbed.

mikey00843

Awards
I too am on testim and have seen a diffrence in my body. muscles feel firmer more defined. my weight is about 235 as im 6'2" my clothes are very loose and may need to get some new ones which feels great didnt used to be that way. no problems with absortion as i apply after my shower at the gym at 6 am and am ready for work at 630 am. I read somewhere if you use a topical transdermal solution on top of it it helps to increase the dosage even if slight. so im trying topical solution from pp. today was the first and i will let you know how everything goes. as far as drying i used a hair dryer on low setting for a min or two and that works. Oh i keep my weight up as im in need of extra size for my job dealing with criminals all day.

glockma

Awards
OK, I know it's been a while. Went back to the Doc yesterday after finishing 6 months of testim. (1 tube a day) All free by the way, great coupon they give you. Lots of up sides over all as far as how i felt, gains in the gym and stuff but lots of down sides that made it worse than better at least for me. I like to be in the sun, pool, vacationat the beach and so on. Wife has to wait for my testim to set in before i can do any of that, having to wear a shirt or take a shower every time you have sex is a boner killer because you worry about passing the medicine on to her. Also had to stand in front of a fan or hair dryer to dry it and still tacky to the touch. held me up from getting going so added 30 to 40 mins to every morning. Short story, it worked for what i needed it too. Got my levels up to normal and even a little higher. Now then, yesterday I told the doc all of this, he gave me test cypionate. 30 weeks worth to start injecting myself with. 1cc every week. Got a class from the nurse and it's very easy. I can only speak for myself, but with my insurance, it was only $10 per vial!! Cant beat it and less sides and so much more convienient. I hope it keeps me feeling the way I do now or even better. Did get blood drawn again before going on it yesterday so i will post my last lab while on Testim once i get the results back.

glockma

Awards
ok, wow. Here it is. came in the mail today. Testosterone total - 1504
Testosterone total - 463
testosterone % free 3.1
ESTradiol 43 didnt go up very much. I feel great Testim,
it works. but now im on Cyp for convienience.

glockma

Awards
Did you ever get on this stuff? Curious to what you think about it if so. Ive been on test cyp shots since my last post. Wont go back