Clen + T3, at the same time? Or 1-2 weeks of each?

  1. New Member
    packingmuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Clen + T3, at the same time? Or 1-2 weeks of each?


    If i wanna try both (clen & T3) into my cutting cycle... I have heard that i can alternate them as: 1 week clen, 1 week T3, for 6 consecutive weeks (no rest period). Others say that i could do 2 weeks at a time with Clen followed by 2 weeks with T3 and then start Clen again. What is your advice? The dosis will be the typical ramp up, (hey, i have done my research!). I have also heard that i should do the clen and T3 at the same time!?, 2 weeks on, and 2 off. What is best? So much info sometimes makes you crazy?

  2. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24392
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    all I can say is be careful. I think improper use of t3 screwed me up permantly. Past two years on daily meds and still hasnt straightened out
  3. New Member
    packingmuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    I see, yes i will be careful with it, plus I forgot to mention that i will be doing a very mild AS cycle so loosing muscle during this Clen/T3 ****tail wont be an issue. As far as the use? both Clen/T3, together, seperate? Anyone?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Nova1723's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by packingmuscle View Post
    If i wanna try both (clen & T3) into my cutting cycle... I have heard that i can alternate them as: 1 week clen, 1 week T3, for 6 consecutive weeks (no rest period). Others say that i could do 2 weeks at a time with Clen followed by 2 weeks with T3 and then start Clen again. What is your advice? The dosis will be the typical ramp up, (hey, i have done my research!). I have also heard that i should do the clen and T3 at the same time!?, 2 weeks on, and 2 off. What is best? So much info sometimes makes you crazy?
    I ran T3 & Clen last summer... I ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks while taking T3 I started low around 25mcgs and went up by 12.5mcgs each week... had great results with little to no negatives other than being warm all the time and clen "shakes".
  5. New Member
    packingmuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova1723 View Post
    I ran T3 & Clen last summer... I ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks while taking T3 I started low around 25mcgs and went up by 12.5mcgs each week... had great results with little to no negatives other than being warm all the time and clen "shakes".
    Thanks! 1 question... were you doing the T3 also for the 8 weeks, 2 on 2 off? or different than that?
  6. New Member
    Nova1723's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by packingmuscle View Post
    Thanks! 1 question... were you doing the T3 also for the 8 weeks, 2 on 2 off? or different than that?
    No I ran the T3 straight through and kept the mcgs fairly low, I followed along with advice Palumbo gave when he use to be the Anabolic portion writer in Muscular Development and he mentioned starting low (in prep for pre-contest) like 25mcgs and adding 12.5mcgs each week for 8 weeks so I was staying in between 75mcgs-100mcgs the last couple weeks and had no problems, had blood work done after and everything was just fine... thyroid was good to go no negatives.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clen for 6 weeks straight????
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:34 PM
  3. 3 weeks of clen
    By heebs10 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:45 PM
  4. first 2 weeks of clen finished
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in