Clen + T3, at the same time? Or 1-2 weeks of each?

packingmuscle

Awards
If i wanna try both (clen & T3) into my cutting cycle... I have heard that i can alternate them as: 1 week clen, 1 week T3, for 6 consecutive weeks (no rest period). Others say that i could do 2 weeks at a time with Clen followed by 2 weeks with T3 and then start Clen again. What is your advice? The dosis will be the typical ramp up, (hey, i have done my research!). I have also heard that i should do the clen and T3 at the same time!?, 2 weeks on, and 2 off. What is best? So much info sometimes makes you crazy?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
all I can say is be careful. I think improper use of t3 screwed me up permantly. Past two years on daily meds and still hasnt straightened out

packingmuscle

Awards
I see, yes i will be careful with it, plus I forgot to mention that i will be doing a very mild AS cycle so loosing muscle during this Clen/T3 ****tail wont be an issue. As far as the use? both Clen/T3, together, seperate? Anyone?

Nova1723

Awards
If i wanna try both (clen & T3) into my cutting cycle... I have heard that i can alternate them as: 1 week clen, 1 week T3, for 6 consecutive weeks (no rest period). Others say that i could do 2 weeks at a time with Clen followed by 2 weeks with T3 and then start Clen again. What is your advice? The dosis will be the typical ramp up, (hey, i have done my research!). I have also heard that i should do the clen and T3 at the same time!?, 2 weeks on, and 2 off. What is best? So much info sometimes makes you crazy?
I ran T3 & Clen last summer... I ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks while taking T3 I started low around 25mcgs and went up by 12.5mcgs each week... had great results with little to no negatives other than being warm all the time and clen "shakes".

packingmuscle

Awards
I ran T3 & Clen last summer... I ran Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks while taking T3 I started low around 25mcgs and went up by 12.5mcgs each week... had great results with little to no negatives other than being warm all the time and clen "shakes".
Thanks! 1 question... were you doing the T3 also for the 8 weeks, 2 on 2 off? or different than that?

Nova1723

Awards
Thanks! 1 question... were you doing the T3 also for the 8 weeks, 2 on 2 off? or different than that?
No I ran the T3 straight through and kept the mcgs fairly low, I followed along with advice Palumbo gave when he use to be the Anabolic portion writer in Muscular Development and he mentioned starting low (in prep for pre-contest) like 25mcgs and adding 12.5mcgs each week for 8 weeks so I was staying in between 75mcgs-100mcgs the last couple weeks and had no problems, had blood work done after and everything was just fine... thyroid was good to go no negatives.