Day 14 of 25mgs of dbol and I'm kinda pissed

Leetleguy

Awards
I'm on day 14 of dbol and so far it seems as if I'm getting stronger
but besides that I've had no weight gain, no actual size gain.
The strength could be all in my head and I'm starting to wonder if
it's real gear. So my question is if the gains start coming in on the 3rd
week or so or have I been burned?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
my problem with this..is ur taking 25mgs of dbol...take 50

Leetleguy

Awards
You don't think that will start bringing on the side effects like gyno and acne? I've done research that anything over 30 mgs can really bring on the sides

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
25mgs of dbol IMO is a waste for what you are looking for. bump it to 50, have ai's and serms on hand if side effects begin

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump the dose like papa said, strength is a good sign. ive run dbol multiple times and other than the first time i ran it, i would never add more that 1-2lbs off it (i kept doses around 30mg because i didnt want the water)

Leetleguy

Awards
Ten4. So I'll just keep it at 25mgs for two more weeks then. I just thought I'd see more gains on my first run with it. The other thing that I'm enjoying is the intesity of the workouts. I can just keep grinding out grueling painful sets. That's the only other thing I've noticed. I've got nolvadex on hand and hcg for pct. Any other suggestions for pct?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Im with BigPapa. Go big or go home. Imo you should bump up the dosage. I have run dbol and didnt see anything below 30mg.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with magic beans, your food intake will define whether you have mass gains or not.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Ten4. So I'll just keep it at 25mgs for two more weeks then. I just thought I'd see more gains on my first run with it. The other thing that I'm enjoying is the intesity of the workouts. I can just keep grinding out grueling painful sets. That's the only other thing I've noticed. I've got nolvadex on hand and hcg for pct. Any other suggestions for pct?
Yes, run the SERM for PCT as well, not just as a precautionary for sides. I would also consider running an AI (tapering the dose across 4 weeks) and coritsol control starting day 15 of pct.