TR stack review for pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all, so I just finished up an 8 week cycle.
So I am giving primordial performances testosterone recovery stack a shot in my pct program. never used anything from primordial performance, and have been a little skeptical of their claims, but have seen very positive review for this and other products, so im putting it to the test.

so the cycle was 4 weeks of sd ran at 10mg in the am, m-f.
ran into
4 weeks of liquidrone (pro dienolone) ran at 2ml e/d along with 300mg of pstanz (ether version of winni)
----------------
pct plan

tr stack
sustain alpha pre w/o and again 12hrs later
endo amp/toco 8 post w/o
edit: dropped the nolva.
-----------

I normally take nolva/animal stak2/6bromo for my pct. this time it'll be just nolva/tr stack.

hoping for a solid fast recovery.

I'm also doing a linear periodazation strength training program designed to increase strength and body comp. that also started today. it is a 12 week program divided into 4 meso cycles.
also excited about this.
--------------
also taking an atp product pre/post w/o and also n.o. explode pre-w/o. would of liked to have used premax, but cant afford it.
-------------------

day one thoughts, workout was intense, and the products taste better than i thought.
sustaiin alpha is black cherry and is okay tasting.
endo amp/toco 8 mixes well with my protein.

UKStrength

Nice little review thus far mate, let us know particularly how you feel in terms of libido and overall mood as for me, this is where the TRS stack really shines :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, on my off day today, woke up at 7am and took my sustain alpha/endo/toco all in my protein shake, the black cherry s.a. made my shake taste like a chocolate covered cherry. lol.

anyhow, woke up horny, and had no problem getting the job done with my wife. something i havn't done in about 4 weeks thanks to the pro dienolone.
:fest30:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
well, on my off day today, woke up at 7am and took my sustain alpha/endo/toco all in my protein shake, the black cherry s.a. made my shake taste like a chocolate covered cherry. lol.

anyhow, woke up horney, and had no problem getting the job done with my wife. something i havn't done in about 4 weeks thanks to the pro dienolone.
:fest30:
I love Sustain Alpha.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
TRS for PH pct....subbed!

Thought.....drop the nolva to see if the TRS lives up to the claims....just my .02

jucedporkchop

Awards
looks good.
Id probibbly use the nolva POST cycle but just my 0.2

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dropping the nolva.

only used it yesterday, and today, so no biggie. time to put pp to the test.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind if I drop by to watch and learn?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing special to report.

today was b day of my workout program.

3 sets of 12rm, with 45sec rest.

back squat
leg extension
leg curl
glute kick backs
abductor squeeze
abductor push
lat pull down
seated row
----------------
I got this linear program from a data based paper that compared linear vs reverse linear on strength and body comp. obv. linear was the better. next program im going to switch it up, as daily undulating perdization is even better than lp.
man, when you're used to 10rm, hitting 12rm at 70% 1rm brings new meaning to feel the burn.
sheesh.
-----------
on another less notable note, nutz have dropped, meaning, no change in ball size, but my sack isn't all shrivled up hugging my c---k, so i guess this is a good thing?:fest30:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
end of week one. nothing really new to report. weight is up a couple of pounds. just read unreals review of the trs, looks like i can expect some acne in the near future.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you are giving the TRS a go. Definitely interested in seeing how you like it now that you dropped the Nolva. It sounds like you still have it on hand though just in case. Have fun man.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
monday starts week 4.
my ballz are getting uncomfortably big, and am starting to break out. blood test will be at the end of next week

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
in to see how this works been interested in it myself
good luck man

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yea man would love to see the bloodwork!!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbin like a mutha! Did you do a log for your cycle? If not how did it turn out for yas?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no didn't log the cycle. but it was an excellent recomp cycle. dropped body fat and put on some quality lean muscle.

weight didn't change much, but strength gains were great. was a good cycle to go into spring with.

pct it going well, slower than expected, but well.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you are liking the stack so far, i am also using the TRS for PCT of The One, and like it so far, the endoamp max and Toco 8 have almost no taste when mixed in anything like a shake or preworkout drink i was impressed, ut you will LOVE LOVE LOVE Sustain alpha the libidio boost you get form it is truly a gift from the sex gods

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
glad you are liking the stack so far, i am also using the TRS for PCT of The One, and like it so far, the endoamp max and Toco 8 have almost no taste when mixed in anything like a shake or preworkout drink i was impressed, ut you will LOVE LOVE LOVE Sustain alpha the libidio boost you get form it is truly a gift from the sex gods
Are you keeping most of your gains from the One so far with the TRS PCT or did you lose some glycogen weight pretty soon after the cycle ended?

Agree on the Sustain-it is a must have for me. It makes me more vascular when I put the topical on too. I'll be washing my hands off and see bulging wrist veins.

As for endoamp max and toco 8, I mix both of those into a glass of water with 1 scoop vitaberry, 2 scoops con-cret creatine, 10g PP's aminojin iBCAAs, and it goes down pretty smooth:). Can only taste the creatine really. Toco and Endo don't taste bad at all. You could argue that they taste good compared to some of the crap on the market.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
TRS with no SERM and you're recovering nicely...sounds like a win so far..!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weight is the same as when i ended the cycle, which is nice.

when I first ended the cycle, it jumped up a few lbs, d/t the water, but it's leveled out now.

im interested to see my values after using all these natural compounds.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
weight is the same as when i ended the cycle, which is nice.

when I first ended the cycle, it jumped up a few lbs, d/t the water, but it's leveled out now.

im interested to see my values after using all these natural compounds.
Me three!

Otherwise, nicely done. Repped.