Will ph cycle help or harm low test levels?

superfreak

Awards
If I have low testosterone levels and do a ph cycle will that mess me up even more or would there be any benefits?

andro

Awards
PH cycle will lower test level as it disrupts your HPTA. PH's will shut down natural test production. sos the answer to you question is...YES they will harm test level...that is until cessation of PH use. after proper PCT your hormone levels should stablize where they are now.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
YES!
If you are worried about low test levels, dont do a ph.

superfreak

Awards
I was thinking it maybe beneficial because a common treatment for low test is hormone replacement therapy, which is basically taking testosterone which would be similar to taking steriods right?

andro

Awards
Artificial test is considered a steroid...yes.Hormone replacement simply treats the symptom of low test levels...doesnt cure why there is low test. even hormone replacement disrupts HPTA

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking it maybe beneficial because a common treatment for low test is hormone replacement therapy, which is basically taking testosterone which would be similar to taking steriods right?
synthetic testosterone is the only steroid (inectable) that shuts down ur natural testosterone but replaces it with synthetic testosterone.

alllllllllllllllllll other steroids act ON natural testosterone (shutting it down) but DO NOT replace it.