Will ph cycle help or harm low test levels?
- 03-15-2010, 07:21 PM
- 03-15-2010, 07:27 PM
PH cycle will lower test level as it disrupts your HPTA. PH's will shut down natural test production. sos the answer to you question is...YES they will harm test level...that is until cessation of PH use. after proper PCT your hormone levels should stablize where they are now.
- 03-15-2010, 07:32 PM
- 5'10" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you are worried about low test levels, dont do a ph.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
03-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I was thinking it maybe beneficial because a common treatment for low test is hormone replacement therapy, which is basically taking testosterone which would be similar to taking steriods right?
03-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Artificial test is considered a steroid...yes.Hormone replacement simply treats the symptom of low test levels...doesnt cure why there is low test. even hormone replacement disrupts HPTA
03-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaytay16 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
- By jtnba24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2010, 12:23 PM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
- By BIGONE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:40 PM
- By Peal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2004, 12:49 PM