T-1 Pro cycle help

M

metacat

Awards
Hi, I started a cycle of T-1 Pro on Jan. 13 03. This Monday evening will be exactly two full weeks. I am some what concerned though because my gains are not coming as fast as I thoght they would.

I weigh myself every morning at the same time undressed. On Tuesday the 14th I was at 171lbs. I got up to 172.5lbs. And this morning I was down to 170.5 pounds. So basically I've lost 2.5 pounds. My strength has not seemed to have really increased either.
I keep a detailed log of my diet. I am consuming about 3300 to 3500 cals a day. I am doing 1 squirt twice daily every 12 hours of 1-T Pro.

My routine is chest/bi's monday, legs tuesday, rest wednesday, sholders/tri's thursday, back friday, rest Saturday and Sunday.
All excersises I do untill failure by the last set within the 8 to 10 rep range. I also pay close attention to my form.

I will be leaving town for 5 weeks on monday and will not have internet access so I would like to get some opinions before I leave. Maybe my resluts are normal or maybe there are some things I could be doing better?

I can list my work out routine and an example of my daily diet in detail if it may help.

I will continue to stick with my diet and routine because I will have access to a gym.

Please give me some opinions. I would like as much as I can get before I leave town so I can make adjustments if needed.
Thank you.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Your training and calories seem to be right on...are you sleeping well? Regardless, patience is the key my friend...\

Not to mention Id get another scale, if you're truly eating that number of cals and avoiding cardio there's no phsyiological way you can lose 2.5lbs or whatever....

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I know YJ may disagree, but I say eat more.

M

metacat

Awards
I sleep pretty well. At least 6 hours a night maybe 7 hours one or two nights a week. I don not wake up frequently once I get to sleep either. When I'm out, I'm out.

The scale is pretty new within a few months. I also weigh myself at the same time every morning (dressed) when I get to work. This scale is calibrated every three months by a company. I work for Chrysler. Research and development, vehicle testing. So all our scales are precise.

And by that scale at work on the 13th I was 179.5 and yesterday the 24th I was at 178.25. I had gotten up to 180.25. But this is my clothed weight and there could be some variation in the weight of my clothes.

I have done cardio one day since I started my cylce. Was thinking about doing cardio once a week but not sure now.

I work for a union so I scheduled breaks about every two hours and I eat on every break.

6 am 8 oz skim milk and soy protein shake
7:30 am breakfast
9:30 am snack
11:30am lunch
2:00 pm snack
5:30 pm dinner
9:00 pm post work out shake
10-10:30 pm small snack before bed.

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
If you're an ecto, ditch the cardio. A;so, noticed the time of your workout, any way you can train earlier? You're not eating your postworkout whole food meal in there(45min-1hr after shake) this meal is crucial.

M

metacat

Awards
I know YJ may disagree, but I say eat more.
I have read your cycle log and you eat like crazy. Like 4500 to 5000 cals a day if I remember right.

I have given eating more a thought but I am not that big of a person and I am afraid of gaining to much around the mid section. It's getting close to spring and I want to start cutting is april.

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I eat around 5500-6000. My bf hasn't gone up too much(although I am bloated from the constant eating). Keep it clean, shouldn't be a problem if you push it to around 4000. Don't be afraid of the fork.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I have done cardio one day since I started my cylce. Was thinking about doing cardio once a week but not sure now.
This is bad.......

I work for a union so I scheduled breaks about every two hours and I eat on every break.
This is good.....

6 am 8 oz skim milk and soy protein shake
This is bad.....

9:30 am snack
11:30am lunch
2:00 pm snack
5:30 pm dinner
9:00 pm post work out shake
10-10:30 pm small snack before bed.
Im not sure what you eat in these meals, but if the soy shake in milk is your breakfast, oh boy....breakfast seriously is the most important meal of the day for a bodybuilder/athlete....

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
If you're an ecto, ditch the cardio. A;so, noticed the time of your workout, any way you can train earlier? You're not eating your postworkout whole food meal in there(45min-1hr after shake) this meal is crucial.

4000 calories at 170lbs would be very determental to the waist line and adipose tissue....

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'm not arguing with you brother, your the expert. IMO, eating more(clean), if you're an ecto, cannot hurt.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I'm not arguing with you brother, your the expert. IMO, eating more(clean), if you're an ecto, cannot hurt.

Point well taken. I assuming he's wanting to clean bulk, metacat- if you dont care to gain a little bit of fat (which is never bad on a bulking cycle) do up those calories.

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

Point well taken. I assuming he's wanting to clean bulk, metacat- if you dont care to gain a little bit of fat (which is never bad on a bulking cycle) do up those calories.
The kinder, more gentle YJ:D

M

metacat

Awards
Well I have 3 kids so I don't want to let my work outs interfere with my family time after work so I do them later in the evening after dinner.

The only other time is before work which I did for about 9 weeks. I have to get up at about 4:30 am for this though. And start by 4:45 so I can be done by 6 am. All i would have time to do is down a shake before working out. Plus I think my workouts suffered when I did this before because by body was still a sleep when I started my workouts. Doing squats 15 minutes right after getting out of bed is not very appealing.

I may be able to juggle my workout times for the next 5 weeks though while I am out of town. I will be working from 7am to 5:30 pm. When would be a good time to get my work out in?

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I may be able to juggle my workout times for the next 5 weeks though while I am out of town. I will be working from 7am to 5:30 pm. When would be a good time to get my work out in?
The earlier you train, the better, for natural body function reasons. But regardless of the time, if you're getting it done, keep at it... training later is certainly better than not at all.....could comrpomise gains calorie wise but you should be fine....give the 1-T Pro a little more time and keep us updated...

M

metacat

Awards
I will try to keep a diary while I am gone. I am leaving on the 27th and I will not have internet access, so I won't be able to give day to day updates.

I may switch to early morning workouts while I am there. I have been told the free weight area in that gym is not busy then. I will have to get up at 4:30 though.

If I don't switch though I will make sure I consume a larger meal about an hour after my post workout shake.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
no one has touched upon the possiblity of the t-1pro having been precipitated and im not sure metacat if you are shaking your bottle well, heating it some for a better even mix. when applying, you might be missing out on an even distribution of the ph and getting mostly chems. the possibilty of this alone being the reason why your gains hasnt been to your desire is very slim but who knows?!?? Sage

M

metacat

Awards
Well I shake the bottle very well before I use it. When It was delivered to me it was extremely cold the day. Below freezing. My DMSO was forzen solid. I don't kow how long it was out in the cold before my wife brought it in the house.

When I apply it I somtimes notice that there are little white hard pieces when I rub the lotion in. I rub and rub until these pieces disolve into my skin.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well I shake the bottle very well before I use it. When It was delivered to me it was extremely cold the day. Below freezing. My DMSO was forzen solid. I don't kow how long it was out in the cold before my wife brought it in the house.

When I apply it I somtimes notice that there are little white hard pieces when I rub the lotion in. I rub and rub until these pieces disolve into my skin.

It's shipped frozen brother ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
metacat,

Did you happen to have an accident and spill the DMSO into the bottle?

Chemo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
metacat,

Did you happen to have an accident and spill the DMSO into the bottle?

Chemo
Good point... Hey the chunks may be the problem. Try to keep it in a warm place.. This will help the phs' precipitating out.. DMSO freezes at 65`F.... hehehe :p