Traveling Substances

MemphisTigers

Awards
Hey Folks,

First time poster here...and I have to say this site has been very informative!

I am going to begin my run of a Havoc cycle soon, and it is my first time using a PH. I have done my fair share of research, so I am less interested in discussing the run as I am in knowing peoples' experience in traveling with the substances, as I do quite a bit of traveling with my job.

I will be "on" while at home, but part of my pct will take place on the road...in Mexico to be exact. The biggest concern is the Liquid Nolva...I'm not looking for specific legal advice, but what is the general rule on carrying this substance? Any recommendations? Hide the bottle? Prefill the caps? Has anyone ever done anything similar? Any advice is appreciated...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
your going tho mexico? donde esta la pharmica?

when you get there....donde esta nolvadex?

cuanto?=how much?

MemphisTigers

Awards
I actually thought about that, but I travel with co-workers...so it may be hard to find time to slip into the local pharmacia...and the last thing I want to do is get down there and not have anything with me for pct...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
your going tho mexico? donde esta la pharmica?

when you get there....donde esta nolvadex?

cuanto?=how much?
AHAHAHAHAHA, thats great!

I actually travel a lot with my job too. I have carried Havoc, H-drol and M-drol with me. I'd put it in a contact solution bottle and just bring the measuring spoon or something with you. They aren't going to check every liquid you have. That is what I have done in the past. Hope this helps