Testicle Pain

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am going into the 3rd week of my pct of a 30/30/40/30 cycle of CEL Epistane. My PCT consists of Inhibit-E 2/2/1/1 and CEL PCT Assist 6/6/6/6.

I have a dull ache in my right testicle and its been there about a week, I am wondering what you guys think could be causing this.Or has anyone had this same problem before? What was it?

Thanks
Aaron

andro

Awards
i have felt testicle pain when my balls start to atrophy on cycle. ive noticed a similair dull ache towards the end of pct. could be your balls kickin back in...idk.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You defn should have a SERM with your cycle. I have experienced it before, you will be fine in a few weeks. Your natty test has been shut down due to the Epi. Get yourself a SERM and start to run that.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, I didnt have access to a serm and just recently found a place to get one. It is Liquid Nolva 1200mg/60ml or Liquid Clomid 3000mg/60ml, Which one would you guys recommend? How would you guys recommend doing it? Ill order one tonight and start it as soon as I get it.

Also not sure if it matter I have LG Sciences t-911 (Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one 150mg) on hand from a previous cycle. Would this help with anything?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I actually think that this is not shutdown related - it is more than likely caused by thickened blood and higher blood pressure due to RBC production - that is much more consistent with the etiology of known testicular pain conditions.

Take some hawthorne berry and taurine, up water intake and tough it out for a few days. Giving blood on a long cycle isn't a terrible idea (medical phlebotomy)

OTRT

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Thanks OnTheRoadTo I read a bunch of other post people had with similar issues But I couldnt find any that were exactly what im experiencing. I may also be confused as to what being shutdown actually is, would I expect to be shutdown during the cycle more often then 2 weeks into the PCT? I didnt think I was shutdown either because I still am producing a large amount of semen and I havent lost any sex drive.

Also how come its only my right nut? Could it possibly be referred pain?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty common actually. A lot of men get pain in their testes when their test production is shutting down and again when it is starting up. It feels like the dull ache you get a few hours after getting sacked somehow. It goes away eventually but is annoying as hell and can be really painful at times.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks OnTheRoadTo I read a bunch of other post people had with similar issues But I couldnt find any that were exactly what im experiencing. I may also be confused as to what being shutdown actually is, would I expect to be shutdown during the cycle more often then 2 weeks into the PCT? I didnt think I was shutdown either because I still am producing a large amount of semen and I havent lost any sex drive.

Also how come its only my right nut? Could it possibly be referred pain?
The vascular system is actually markedly different to each testicle:

The term varicocele specifically refers to dilatation and tortuosity of the pampiniform plexus, which is the network of veins that drain the testicle. This plexus travels along the posterior portion of the testicle with the epididymis and vas deferens, and then into the spermatic cord. This network of veins coalesces into the gonadal, or testicular, vein. The right gonadal vein drains into the inferior vena cava, while the left gonadal vein drains into the left renal vein at right angle to the renal vein, which then drains into the inferior vena cava.
It's also going to be related to physical size.

I think of this as more a secondary effect than anything - don't be too worried.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty common actually. A lot of men get pain in their testes when their test production is shutting down and again when it is starting up. It feels like the dull ache you get a few hours after getting sacked somehow. It goes away eventually but is annoying as hell and can be really painful at times.
x2 I have had this happen..especially with Epi.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, it seems to me that a lot of people default to thinking that you must be shutdown when there is an issue like mine, why is that? Is one of those cases when its best to assume the worst case scenario?

I am planning on running a H-Drol cycle in a few month I will definately take spooly and gymaddicts advice on the SERM for sure.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, it seems to me that a lot of people default to thinking that you must be shutdown when there is an issue like mine, why is that? Is one of those cases when its best to assume the worst case scenario?

I am planning on running a H-Drol cycle in a few month I will definately take spooly and gymaddicts advice on the SERM for sure.
In the process of shutting down or starting up. Not completely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mimbuild Nutrition / Health 39
Mimbuild Nutrition / Health 0
stopstalking Supplements 15
Anabolics 5
Bcon Anabolics 5