wanted to ask you guys about clen

vinnys025

Awards
I am trying to cut. My scare is that I dont want to have a Heart attack while running in the hot sun. If i'm just being a worry wart, then fine, but I need to know for sure. I know Clen increases your Blood Pressure so i'm kinda skeptical. I will be taking Milk Thistle, Hawthorn berry, Taurine, and Potassium, along with my Clen/Nolva/6-OXO for post cycle. Does anyone see a problem with this?

vinnys025

Awards
i'm trying to cut. My scare is that I dont want to have a Heart attack while running in the hot sun. If i'm just being a worry wart, then fine, but I need to know for sure. I know Clen increases your Blood Pressure so i'm kinda skeptical. I will be taking Milk Thistle, Hawthorn berry, Taurine, and Potassium, along with my Clen/Nolva/6-OXO for post cycle. Does anyone see a problem with this?

vinnys025

Awards
I'm just finishing up a PH cycle, but wanted to ask you guys about the clen. WOuld it be ok to be on Clen and play sports where i'm sprinting an being active in the sun? OR would that be flirting with danger? I'm going to start taking some CLen/Nolva post cycle and was wondering about this. Thanks in advance.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
just drink plenty of water and also take all your multivits and extra potassium and taurine you should be fine

phenom9950

Awards
i actually only use clen off season,
i know spring camp for most schools allready started but i wouldnt mess with clen durring sprints and whatnot, durring track alone i sweat like an animal on clen and i just do throwing events... good luck if you do use clen with the sport, drink tons of water ! it might just be bennificial for cutting if thats what you want to do ...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what dosage are you thinking of? Have you used it before?

Either way if you monitor yourself (BP and heart rate) you should be fine. Your supps look good, and as said drink water. I don't think you'll have any problems with it, just don't go crazy on the dose . :)

vinnys025

Awards
I did a 2 week cycle over a month ago and had horrible pains in my center of my chest. It got so bad I had to stop on the 13th day and couldnt do another day. I cant moniter my BP or HR cause I'll be playing sports. Maybe I will just lay off the Clen 2 days prior to my games since it stays in your system for 2 days? What do you think?

vinnys025

Awards
I was thinking of 40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/100/100/80/80

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I think if it gave me chest pain and I knew it was from the clen. I wouldn't take it. Thats kind of crazy. No need to take the risk.

vinnys025

Awards
Thats a very bad thing then? I thought it was just chest cramps,but it only happened in the center of my chest. You think I should just stay away completly? I thought those chest pains were a side effect thats normal??!!!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
horrible pains from clen = do not use it

That seems pretty simple to me. Sides are a risk we all run, but if they are quite undesirable or could possibly indicate further problems with use, there is no reason to use that product.

z0rr0

Awards
horrible pains from clen = do not use it

That seems pretty simple to me. Sides are a risk we all run, but if they are quite undesirable or could possibly indicate further problems with use, there is no reason to use that product.
Yeah...You can't cut or play sports if you're dead :(

vinnys025

Awards
Dam, that sucks..........thats alot of cash to just throw away. Oh well.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I was trying out clen a couple of weeks ago and when i did my cardio my heart felt like it could pump through my chest.

I dont do heavy cardio on clen.
I have decided to use clen only when bulking, to minimize fat gain.

phenom9950

Awards
wow you all got the negative affects ... only thing that bothered me the most with clen was cramping, durring plyometrics and sprinting, but thats about it, i could sleep fine great workouts, umm a little joint pain i guess... i was using the liq clen from LR but i mean durring sports and high activity those cramps can turn to tears... good luck bro

z0rr0

Awards
wow you all got the negative affects ... only thing that bothered me the most with clen was cramping, durring plyometrics and sprinting, but thats about it, i could sleep fine great workouts, umm a little joint pain i guess... i was using the liq clen from LR but i mean durring sports and high activity those cramps can turn to tears... good luck bro
I just stopped using some home-brewed up clen and the only day I had hardcore sides was the first day. It was my 'cherry-popping' day on clen, I'd never used it before. It was...an almost buzz-like feeling. Subsequent days I didn't have any side effects except for slight jitters, but those where much less than I've felt after drinking 4 or 5 double espressos. I took it first thing in the morning, and NEVER had issues falling asleep 12-14 hours later. Hell, some days I even took a nap. It almost made me feel exhausted later in the afternoon on some days.

deftone

Awards
You could probally get rid of it and some of your money back in the swap meet forum.
I ran a cycle of liquid clen in doses up to 160 mcg and felt fine. I find that ECA is actually harsher as far as sides and not nearly as effective as far as fat loss.