3-AD - waste of time?
- 03-14-2010, 06:06 PM
- 03-14-2010, 06:40 PM
yea waste of time. To see results you would have to be 100% with your diet, workouts, and life. If your gonna do that you mind as well take nothing, or do something real.
I ran a cycle of it a while ago... gained 3 lbs... its just kind of a -_- supphttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
- 03-14-2010, 08:48 PM
I had good results from it. But compared to xtren by cel it wasn't as strong, but there was no side effects either. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Over all I'd do it again, its nice to get some effect with out having to worry about complications.
03-17-2010, 10:39 AM
total waste of time and $$$ in my opinion. i got nothin off it at all and I am a meticulous record keeper/cycle runner etc.
03-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I gained about 10lbs while running it. I ran it at 6 caps a day. I ate like a horse.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ctAL in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-03-2011, 12:41 PM
- By timmmah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 55Last Post: 04-01-2011, 06:51 PM
- By vpdman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:41 AM
- By masterkey in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2009, 04:08 PM
- By CDB in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 13Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:05 AM