oral h-drol/winstrol???

evolvefighter

Awards
anybody ever taken an oral h-drol/winstrol?? what kind of excercises were u doin? what kind of results did u get?

Grahamefc

Awards
I'd say a winstrol only cycle is a bad idea. Its very hepatotoxic (one of THE most hepatotoxic steroids there is on a mg for mg basis) it will mess up your lipid profile badly, and ont op of that you'll see very little in the way of muscle gains from a winny only cycle.

People tend to think this drug "cuts" you up and makes you strong as an ox at the same time, but it doesn't. Diet makes you leaner. Personally unless your a pre-contest bodybuilder I don't see the point in using winny.

I actually have a friend who buys a sh!tload of the stuff everytime he sends his application off for a show. It motivates him to keep his diet and training up, because if he doesn't use all the winny pre-contest he'll never use it, and if he doesn't use it he's wasted alot of money!

I'd go with some H-drol or Epistane if its your first run.

evolvefighter

Awards
thanx for the info! im new to PH's and came across some stuff called "juiced" the guy said its a halodrol and winstrol clone, i just wanna get some strength gains and stay lean while improving arobic capacity......like i said my knowledge is pretty limitted on this subject so any and all info is greatly appreciated

seancho

seancho

Awards
Winny only cycles have bad side effect, atleast that's what I've heard, I've never personally taken winny. I think Hdrol is the preferable way to go, it leans you out, gains in lean mass are between 8-12 lbs depending on how much you dose, buy two bottles, cycle assist and a SERM.

andro

Awards
Winny only cycles have bad side effect, atleast that's what I've heard, I've never personally taken winny. I think Hdrol is the preferable way to go, it leans you out, gains in lean mass are between 8-12 lbs depending on how much you dose, buy two bottles, cycle assist and a SERM.
winny isnt any worse(in and of it self) stand alone or stacked. it is liver toxic, and significantly reduces SHBG. obviously if its stacked overall side effects can be enhanced, ie blood pressure, cholesterol. From my experience, and friends experience....winny only is not even worth it. waste of time, $, and a cycle. might as well use epi, or halo.