epistane followed by anavar

gicahagi19

Awards
Hi,

I am planning to run a 4 weeks Epistane cycle for lean gains, and seeing how I have some anavar laying around, I was thinking to run it for 6 weeks @ 40mg/day after the 4 week epi, for a lean cut. I also have ECA available, and I can get clen or albuterol.

What do you think about this 4+6 weeks cycle? Is it too hard? Would you do it? Or you would replace the epi with some non methylated ph? How about the ECA/clen...is it too much to add it to the cutting period? How would you plan your cycles if you had this stuff on hand?

I'd appreciate any input on this.

Greetz!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what i would do is **** the epi and get some test. either test e or prop. run the test e 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and the var weeks 7-12 or the prop 100mg eod and stack anavar for an 8 week cycle...IMO

gicahagi19

Awards
what i would do is **** the epi and get some test. either test e or prop. run the test e 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and the var weeks 7-12 or the prop 100mg eod and stack anavar for an 8 week cycle...IMO
Thanks for replying, unfortunately it's hard to get my hands on test, besides that I already have the epi and anavar on hand...that's why I was looking for the formula to get the most out of them...

Any advice is welcomed!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for replying, unfortunately it's hard to get my hands on test, besides that I already have the epi and anavar on hand...that's why I was looking for the formula to get the most out of them...

Any advice is welcomed!
hmmm...well...i would do a six week total cycle then..two methylated steroids can be very taxing. maybe a low dose of each?

maybe:
weeks 1-4 20mgs of epi 50mgs var
weeks 5-6 50mgs of var.

thats what i can think of. how high can u run the anavar? how much do you have?

gicahagi19

Awards
I have enough anavar to run it for 6 weeks @ 40mgs/day. I know it's not the ideal dose (50mgs+), but I can't reach the source anymore, so I'll have to do with what I have.

I also know it's gonna be taxing on my liver, I do however have everything on hand (milk thistle, liv52, hawtorne berry, ryr, policosanol, coQ10, resveratrol, full spectrum minerals and vitamins, saw palmetto, ALA, tamoxifen, etc...), and two bottles of epi.

I do have two bottles of sus500 too, that I was saving for later cycles. BTW, I read sus500 is not methylated. Would you use this instead of epi?

What do you think?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
try sarms for 3 weeks, anavar for 4 weeks and finish u[ with the sarms for another 3.

You will love it.

sw bill

Awards
I ran that exact cycle last year and had great gains. Nice and lean and rock hard. Great summer stack. Both are fairly mild so they stack well. I thinks it's about the only 2 oral compounds I would run at the same time.

hmmm...well...i would do a six week total cycle then..two methylated steroids can be very taxing. maybe a low dose of each?

maybe:
weeks 1-4 20mgs of epi 50mgs var
weeks 5-6 50mgs of var.

thats what i can think of. how high can u run the anavar? how much do you have?

timmy202

Awards
Im planning similar cycle but i only have enough var for 30mgs for 6 weeks,Dont know if its worth it.

gicahagi19

Awards
what compounds are in the sus500?
Sorry for the late reply!

Here's what sus500 contains (copy/pasted from other forum):

13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one.........Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and wet gain

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione.....aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it.

How about stacking it with anavar? Would it be better than epi?

Once again, thanks bigpapa for the prompt replies! :box: