any credence to the "bigger you are.. more you need" philosophy?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's the question.

Some say yes, some say no.

When I ran m-1-t I used 20mg without problems of complications. Saw very good strength gains and leaned out a bit on it as well, at 1000 below maintenance calories.

Doing 4-ad right now and it would appears that, if absorbation rate is only 6-8% of 4-ad to test, I am only getting between 139 and 185mg of "test" a week.

What do people think... for something like 4-ad... the bigger you are - more you need or is it equal across all body types and sizes?

A

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Well... an "average" HRT dose of test is around 100mg/week. The dose of 4ad you're taking is probably enough to keep you at a "high normal" or maybe slightly higher than normal test level.

Which is great with a suppressive compound like M1T, but won't do much on its own for mass.

edit: I didn't answer your question, did I? Yeah, I think larger guys need more androgen than smaller guys. Of course, some respond differently than others.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya larger guys need more. Chemo posted some info oin this in BOBO's M1T LOG. He discusses blood concentration levels. Check it out.