Propadraol (by EST)
MegaTRN (GenericLabz)
XMass (GenericLabz)
T-Roid (by Hardcore Formulations)
Oxyguno (by Spectra Force)
MethyMasterdol (by LG)
3-AD (by Axis Labs)
Diesel Test Hardcore (DL)

Looking for a dry/lean gainer. Had all the stuff in my basement from the previous hormone scare/ban and Im ready to use :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winztrol (by Juggarnaut)
Propadraol (by EST)
MegaTRN (GenericLabz)
XMass (GenericLabz)
T-Roid (by Hardcore Formulations)
Oxyguno (by Spectra Force)
MethyMasterdol (by LG)
3-AD (by Axis Labs)
Diesel Test Hardcore (DL)

Looking for a dry/lean gainer. Had all the stuff in my basement from the previous hormone scare/ban and Im ready to use :)
Whats t-roid a hormone of?

bboyflash

Awards
oxyguno and masterdrol would be an awesome cutting stack!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats t-roid a hormone of?
Heck if I know. Some form of Tren, but not sure how identical. Read the reviews - everyone loves this crap.

T-Roid contains 30mg of 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione in each powerful serving!

Hardcore Formulations has perhaps created one of the most potent prohormones available on the market today, T-Roid. T-Roid has been created safely as it is non-methylated, which means that it will be easy on your liver and you can avoid side-effects. 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione is the prime ingredient of T-Roid which is extremely similar in structure to the powerful anabolic Trenbolone Acetate. Many reported studies of T-Roid have seen gains averaging at 8-15 pounds of lean, hard, dry gains in muscle mass and astonishing boosts in overall strength!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Easy ;)

Doses? LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably 6 or 7.5 mg of mega trn a day, and hmm I think its 6 caps of oxyguno a day. can't recall its mg/cap offhand.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sweat, so you likely need 2 bottles of megaTRN and 3 of oxyguno for a good cycle :) But it should be a pretty good cycle, nice and lean, minimal sides, nice strength gains.

I sold off the last of my ALRI Methoxy-TRN and sometimes wish I hadn't :)