Blood Pressure (Correct Cuff Size) and PH

TheWhiteRhino

TheWhiteRhino

Awards
Well versed in healthcare and biochemistry so I understand the possible effects of PH on blood pressure. I have an enlarged left-ventricle, as do many athletes, and it doesn't seem to effect my blood pressure. However as an undergraduate I was awful at getting an annual physical. Needless to say, I went 4 years without any issues and thus, 4 years without a physical. In that time frame my arms exploded in size and upon my most recent physical my BP was 140/68. As you can see the systolic is high (considered hypertensive) yet the diastolic is healthy. I realized afterwards that my BP was taken with a "normal" size cuff. This only accommodates arms up to 11-12 inches. This likely generated a reading of 30 or so points above normal. Assuming my BP is normal with a large cuff, I will initiate a PH cycle in April. However, I was wondering how many people's BP increased with PH cycles? Furthermore, what support supplements (unrelated to hormonal balance) were utilized. And, were any pre-workout stims utilized?

Thanks

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd highly recommend celery seed extract for bp. Make sure you get the one with at least 85% 3nb. Hawthorne berry (standardized) is good, but I've found that celery seed extract works better for me.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Celery seed extract, Garlic, and Hawthorne berries seem to work for me.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. and no caffeine for the cycle. some prohormones effect your blood pressure more than others, so keep that in mind.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support 2.0 by AI

Its legendary stuff for dropping blood pressure on cycle.

The controversy is the presence of saw palmetto in it. It'll knock out DHT - good for the prostate though.

140/68. 68 is very good. 140 ... could be a cuff problem. Try a wrist bp machine.

I've a blood pressure monitor at home and know that you've got to get the cuff correct otherwise the readings are always high.

gotbench600

Awards
I had the same issue. I am at the end of my Mdrol cycle and bridging into spawn. i had never had issues with BP until I started mdrol and i began getting headaches. I had my BP checked and it was 180 plus/ over 90-100 which is friggin horrible. They used a smalll/normal cuff and when it was checked with a larger cuff it ranges betwen 140-168/over 80-90 which is better but not great. I Use HB and now it seems i will be adding in celery seed extract. Hopefully now that the Mdrol is done my Bp will decrease as i never had a bp issue before the mdrol started even with other PH's.

TheWhiteRhino

TheWhiteRhino

Awards
Good stuff, I recently found some published material about the overall benefits of celery seed extract. It was in some alternative medicine Journal. The author was published in a bunch of other work too. I will get access to that article and drop it here if possible.

Thanks for the insight to all of those involved