CRITIQUE MY CYCLE

E

ed0001

Awards
here are my stats 170 lbs. , 8% bf, 25 yrs. old. been working out since I was 18. i worked my way up from 135 to 185 ( ive got a fast metabolism)in 6 months back when i was 19 naturally. when i bulk with this cycle i will go 15%-20% above my maintence, and i will be at a 40/40/20 macronutrient ratio using the katch-macardle formula. in my workouts i will be incorporating tri-sets, the four rep system, and prexhaust training(maybe even 2 a days). ive done four cycles, and here they are: 1st cycle=30 mg of dbol for 4 wks and ran testosterone enanthate at 250 mg/wk for 10 wks, 2nd cycle=40 mg of dbol for 4 wks and 400mg/wk of enanthate for 10wks, 3rd cycle=40mg of dbol for 4wks, 600mg of enanthate for 10 wks and 300 mg of deca for 10wks, and finally the last one i did last year in jan. was 40mg of dbol for 4 wks and 400 mg of enanthate for 10 wks. i used Clomid for PCT. in all the cycles at this dosage=300 mg/day1, day2-day11at 100 mg, then 50mg for the next 10 days. you might be wondering why im not bigger, and that is because of life, i would eat right during the cycles and even for a certain amount of time afterwards but then i would work and couldn't keep up with all the caloiries i had to get in. i am college student so i would work odd jobs on and off. but now i got a scholarship and will be able to dedicate a whole year to doing things right(im not giong to work), and when the year is over i got a job lined up that will allow me to eat right and maintain my gains.

so for this next cycle i will be running testosterone propionate @450 mg/wk for 6 wks and i will be injecting 150mg on mon/wed/fri. i will not be using hcg on cycle since it is a relativaly short cycle. i will have nolva on hand in case of gyno. for my pct i will start 3 days after my last injection 1,000 IUs hcg 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue hcg and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

i know i should use arimidex or aromasin but my source sells the nolva cheap(and i cant afford the arimidex or the aromasin cause im a broke college student) so im going with the nolva for the aromatizing effects on cycle.

let me know what you all think??

E

ed0001

Awards
cmon someone has got to have something to say about it. it got 61 views.

E

EctoMeso

take with a grain of salt (As every1's diff) but imo sounds fine. is it ur 1st time pinning? 150mg every 2nd day is fine, u can go as little as 50mg or 100mg. PCT seems in order u could go armidex and that but i dont see the need nolva always did the job for me in the past. 500-1000IU over a two weeks proves pretty effective interms of results and minimising oestrogen related side effects, while running around 20-40mg/ed of nolva. But yea i think it seems good, other ppl may beg to differ. :)

E

ed0001

Awards
its actually going to be my fifth cycle. i think im going to go with 600 mg/wk of prop. instead of the 450mg. since im kind of an intermediate. but anybody else got any opinions on my cycle and pct????

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
600mg/week of prop is fine. HCG is counterproductive in PCT and its meant to be used on cycle....even if its just the last few weeks of the cycle.

E

ed0001

Awards
im thinking about doing 500 ius of hcg every 3rd day while on the cycle to prevent shrinkage, because you are right hcg is ment to be used on cycle. then discontinue when cycle is over and just use clomid and nolva pct. the clomid will be started 3 days after last shot at 300 mg/day1, day2-day11at 100 mg, then 50mg for the next 10 days. and i will be using 20 mg of nolva throughout the 3 weeks. how does that sound'?

E

ed0001

Awards
bump...i got to get some opinions on this guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about doing 500 ius of hcg every 3rd day while on the cycle to prevent shrinkage, because you are right hcg is ment to be used on cycle. then discontinue when cycle is over and just use clomid and nolva pct. the clomid will be started 3 days after last shot at 300 mg/day1, day2-day11at 100 mg, then 50mg for the next 10 days. and i will be using 20 mg of nolva throughout the 3 weeks. how does that sound'?
personally i never run clomid over 50mg, but if uve run it successfully before and liked it then stick to it. cycle looks good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 27
S Nutrition / Health 14
H Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
A Anabolics 11