Which Halotestin route to take??

fdsoldier

Awards
Ok, I have 60 10/mg Halotestin tabs sitting around and I have been DYING to try them. I want to cycle them solo to see their true effects. I am only looking for strength and hardening purposes. I could run them at 20mg/day for 30 days but was thinking of:

Monday-Friday 20mg/day (Training days)
Sat and Sun 10mg/day (rest days)

Which one would serve more purpose? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run the halo solo, just my opinion. what is ur cycle history? i would not suggest this compound to someone who is not an AAS vet

fdsoldier

Awards
Stats

27 yrs. old
5'9"
180lbs
10% bf (roughly)
Been training for 9 years
I have MANY cycles of gear and Ph's under my belt, including tren

Why wouldn't you run it solo? Let me guess, with test, right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Stats

27 yrs. old
5'9"
180lbs
10% bf (roughly)
Been training for 9 years
I have MANY cycles of gear and Ph's under my belt, including tren

Why wouldn't you run it solo? Let me guess, with test, right?
halo is basically a pre bodybuilding show or powerlifting competition compound. now that its so widely available it seems like ppl are eating it like candy....its a toxic f ucking oral!

i can see someone incorporating it into their cycle for the purpose of a 2-3 week break through a platue.....but just running it because u have it??....i dont like that idea at all

fdsoldier

Awards
I understand your concern and appreciate it. I am very aware of the toxicity and side effects and am by NO means, not taking them seriously.I have been wanting to try halo because I am a mixed martial art fighter and have a fight April 17th. I have been training hard but would like an extra boost in aggression and strength, without putting any extra pounds on me. So, back to the question at hand. Any advice on that?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur planned cycle looks fine to me. make sure u have a pct lined up as well

fdsoldier

Awards
Sure do. I recover quite swiftly since using Toremifene with my PCT. I will be using milk thistle and Liv. 52 throughout my cycle as well as PCT.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are preparing for an mma fight then it's ok to run solo what weight are you going to be fighting at? 185 or 170? 20mg is going to be more than enough for your intended purposes. ( I speak from experience) I would keep it at 20mg the whole time though

fdsoldier

Awards
Yea, I fight at 170. I walk around at 190ish but have dropped to 180, since training

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I fight at 170. I walk around at 190ish but have dropped to 180, since training
yeah at 170 i would just run 20mg ed for about 2-3 weeks that will be enough to give you what you are looking for up until the fight halo kicks in very fast so you don't need to start it out too far.

i take it your not fighting in CA of NV right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks that will be enough to give you what you are looking for up until the fight halo kicks in very fast so you don't need to start it out too far.
i too was going to suggest this as well. theres no real reason to run it for an unnecessary amount of time if ur just wanting it for a fight. hell one week out might be better....less stress on ur body as well.

2-3 weeks out is fine though

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i too was going to suggest this as well. theres no real reason to run it for an unnecessary amount of time if ur just wanting it for a fight. hell one week out might be better....less stress on ur body as well.

2-3 weeks out is fine though
well the reason being 2-3 weeks out is the last week before a fight is usually wind down and water cutting so he wouldn't get the benefit of the agression and strength in training at 1 week. He'll want to see how strong he feels on it while still doing full sparring sessions. that way he can make any changes on techniques he may want to use do to the added strength increase

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well the reason being 2-3 weeks out is the last week before a fight is usually wind down and water cutting so he wouldn't get the benefit of the agression and strength in training at 1 week. He'll want to see how strong he feels on it while still doing full sparring sessions. that way he can make any changes on techniques he may want to use do to the added strength increase
good points. did halo effect ur endurance at all?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good points. did halo effect ur endurance at all?
NO i was able to do full grappling and sparring sessions if it did effect my endurance the agression pushed me through it. the thing i remember most about halo is how quick it changes how you look and how light my sparring partners felt

fdsoldier

Awards
Thank you for the advice MixedUp. You seem to know your stuff, when it comes to halo. No CA or NV. I train out of Boston but am fighting in a circuit in Atlanta. I used to fight for a circuit in Southern Cali.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the advice MixedUp. You seem to know your stuff, when it comes to halo. No CA or NV. I train out of Boston but am fighting in a circuit in Atlanta. I used to fight for a circuit in Southern Cali.
ok i was just asking because they have both gotten real tough i know halo would be caught in either of their test easily. good luck with the fight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3