Post Letro Sexual Disfunction

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finished off a 3 week anti Rebound Gyno cycle of Letro. I taperd up to 2.5mg for one day and then tapered back down. My PCT was Toremafine at 60/60/30/30 and AI Post Cycle Support and T Boosters. I still dont have my sex drive back. I took test boosters through out this, during Letro and PCT. When I finished the PCT I started getting nipple sensitivity a couple days out. So I've jumped on some nolva at 20mg. I've started takin Diesel Test Pro Cycle. What else can I do to get my Diamond cutter back? What else can I do to get this rebound estrogen under control?

WORKOUT COACH

Awards
I finished off a 3 week anti Rebound Gyno cycle of Letro. I taperd up to 2.5mg for one day and then tapered back down. My PCT was Toremafine at 60/60/30/30 and AI Post Cycle Support and T Boosters. I still dont have my sex drive back. I took test boosters through out this, during Letro and PCT. When I finished the PCT I started getting nipple sensitivity a couple days out. So I've jumped on some nolva at 20mg. I've started takin Diesel Test Pro Cycle. What else can I do to get my Diamond cutter back? What else can I do to get this rebound estrogen under control?
I was hesitant to answer this as I dont want to be associated with the illigal use of prescribtion drugs, but I will say this : 2.5 mg of Letro a day is OVERKILL. When I was rehabbing i was taking 2.5 mg of letro 2 days on, one off with 0.5 mg of estrodiol a day to balance things out. This was prescribed by a researcher heavily involved in Letro. His protocol worked well. By the way, one Letro pill (2.5mg) should be cut into 10 to 70 pieces.

I hope this helps

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was hesitant to answer this as I dont want to be associated with the illigal use of prescribtion drugs, but I will say this : 2.5 mg of Letro a day is OVERKILL. When I was rehabbing i was taking 2.5 mg of letro 2 days on, one off with 0.5 mg of estrodiol a day to balance things out. This was prescribed by a researcher heavily involved in Letro. His protocol worked well. By the way, one Letro pill (2.5mg) should be cut into 10 to 70 pieces.

I hope this helps
My research rats name is I