- 03-12-2010, 10:01 PM
A friend of min told me that Tbol will help me looses body fat. I am considering taking some and wanted some advice from you guys. My goal is to gane lean muscle and burn away all my body fat especialy my belly where most of the fat is. So is Tbol a good idea? I k now its cheep so thats a plus.
- 03-13-2010, 06:17 AM
03-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Im actually a very big guy and have alot of muscle tone already. used to work out years ago like a madman. Its all in my belly right now and looking much better already. I do 1 hour of cardio a day 7 days a week and life weights 5 times a week and my diet ir excellent. I just want something that will help the results show faster and my frien said that Tbol is the way to go. Is he correct?
03-13-2010, 12:31 PM
no. more like clenbuterol would be the way to go.
if any steroid will help with fat, it will be anavar.
03-13-2010, 04:29 PM
7 days of hourlong cardio plus 5 days of lifting? Dunno much about fat loss much I would guess your cortisol levels are elevated. Have you tried a cortisol blocker or decreasing cardio frequency?
03-13-2010, 04:54 PM
is an hour of cardio 7 days a week to much? I know i been triming down a ton since i started. Dont know much about cortisol, does to much cardio elevate this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By james c in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2012, 01:53 PM
- By alpinecoach in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2011, 03:02 PM
- By theherowlllfa in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2009, 03:20 PM
- By ams1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:07 PM
- By schuman0408 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2008, 11:50 PM