Tbol Question

meltz

Awards
A friend of min told me that Tbol will help me looses body fat. I am considering taking some and wanted some advice from you guys. My goal is to gane lean muscle and burn away all my body fat especialy my belly where most of the fat is. So is Tbol a good idea? I k now its cheep so thats a plus.

Shane0Mac

Awards
what have you done so far to try and lose some body fat? and 270lbs at 5'11" thats f'n huge

meltz

Awards
Im actually a very big guy and have alot of muscle tone already. used to work out years ago like a madman. Its all in my belly right now and looking much better already. I do 1 hour of cardio a day 7 days a week and life weights 5 times a week and my diet ir excellent. I just want something that will help the results show faster and my frien said that Tbol is the way to go. Is he correct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no. more like clenbuterol would be the way to go.

if any steroid will help with fat, it will be anavar.

mmk64

Awards
7 days of hourlong cardio plus 5 days of lifting? Dunno much about fat loss much I would guess your cortisol levels are elevated. Have you tried a cortisol blocker or decreasing cardio frequency?

meltz

Awards
is an hour of cardio 7 days a week to much? I know i been triming down a ton since i started. Dont know much about cortisol, does to much cardio elevate this?