- 03-12-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm about to run bold at 800 mg for 8 weeks. I will also be running epi for 6 weeks. I use to lift for power and now I have decided to lose some body fat. I usually consume 4000 calories a day and I continue to get stronger. I have added more cardio to the mix.
My question is there a certain amount of calories I should cut out? I have all supports, test boosters, and Nolva. I need help on the diet part before I really start this.
- 03-13-2010, 01:02 AM
find out your basal metabolic rate...then go from there
Similar Forum Threads
- By ats3309 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:48 AM
- By kleb68 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2009, 03:40 AM
- By warbird01 in forum PheromonesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2008, 06:47 PM
- By TCAthlete in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-14-2007, 09:09 PM
- By Tunasandwich in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2007, 05:35 AM