10mg Superdrone/20mg Epistane Pulse

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to counter the potential estrogen related sides of superdrol. I want to run a pulse soon. I was considering doing 10mg Superdrone Pre workout and 20mg Epistane post workout for it's anti Estrogenic properties. I would do this MWF for 6 weeks or MW for 9 weeks. What chall think homies. Is the Super too strong at that dose to stack with Epi? I need my liver. I'm using cycle assist and all important support supps.

kickinhigh

Awards
Not sure this is a good idea. Even with liver support...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what if I backed the Epi down to 10mg? It shouldnt be a problem, in my mind at least. People regularly run 30mg of Superdrol and it's not uncommon to hear of 50mg on epistane. My doses are both less than half of both of those numbers> That's my logic behind the doses

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
In no way or alternate universe would I ever recommend someone try to mitigate estrogenic sides from Superdrol by incorporating another methylated hormone. That is just bad news. I think the "anti-estrogenic" reports of epithios is overstated. You can still get gyno from it directly or from rebound/inadequate PCT.

The only thing I might consider is running 20-30 MG of Epistane and pulsing Superdrol 10 MG 3-4 days a week. That would mitigate some of the health risks and probably make for some good gains for an advanced run.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you stacking them is what I want to know haha. Do whatever you want I'm just asking, please use pp liver juice cuz its pretty fast acting... I'm actually doing the stanky leg right now, hey you should post a vid of you doing it while on cycle so you can show em how its done.
Lol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not consider Formestane or Exemestane? They work way better and wont cause any rebound issues... you can get enough Form to last 4 weeks for $35. Don't understand the reasoning to go with two methyl's? Just take SD at a little bit higher dose and run the Form alongside. Get a SERM for PCT. Preferably both Nolva & Clomid.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^^^ yep

Why not run it and then get a liver transplant? Easy.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to counter the potential estrogen related sides of superdrol. I want to run a pulse soon. I was considering doing 10mg Superdrone Pre workout and 20mg Epistane post workout for it's anti Estrogenic properties. I would do this MWF for 6 weeks or MW for 9 weeks. What chall think homies. Is the Super too strong at that dose to stack with Epi? I need my liver. I'm using cycle assist and all important support supps.

I run it the opposite way. 20 mg Estane and 100 mg DHEA preWO and 10 mg Mdrol postWO. It seems to lessen BP issues this way. I feel better than when I take the Mdrol first.

I don't see how this is any more liver toxic than taking 20 or 30 mg of Mdrol. And since it's a pulse, I'm even less worried about sides. In fact, I'm thinking about adding Furazadrol to this stack in the future.

h2bEK

Awards
I for one think this would be fine, as long as you take your support supplements and a serm for pct!

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Why not consider Formestane or Exemestane? They work way better and wont cause any rebound issues... you can get enough Form to last 4 weeks for $35. Don't understand the reasoning to go with two methyl's? Just take SD at a little bit higher dose and run the Form alongside. Get a SERM for PCT. Preferably both Nolva & Clomid.
++

This is what I am doing, SD and Form. no Clomid however.

Superdrone is very fast acting for me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote