M1T and Anadrol

LexB7

Awards
Assuming someone was going to run 3 weeks of M1T. Would there any benefit to running a short cycle of anadrol maybe 1 or 2 weeks before or after the M1T and what dosages would be suggested if so.

I understand the health risks involved here and this thread is mainly for educational and speculative purposes so its not neccesary to tell me not to do this since I'm not going to be doing it. Just curiosity.

Any input would be appreciated.

LexB7

Awards
To add I am also aware of the negative rep people have with these orals, but once again performance grievances aside.

brockles

brockles

Awards
Be one hell of a cycle but the sides would easily outweigh the gains.

brockles

brockles

Awards
Both are very suppressive and hepatoxic. Both aromatise greatly also so your looking at a very wet hepatoxic cycle that will smash your lipids to pieces. IMO its not worth it.

Gains wouldnt be half bad though but your'd have trouble keeping them.

LexB7

Awards
Noted; whats your opinion on combining something like M1T and Eq-plex run simultaneously? Don't feel like making a new thread

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Noted; whats your opinion on combining something like M1T and Eq-plex run simultaneously? Don't feel like making a new thread
You wouldn't need to run m1t alongside any oral as the gains from it would be plenty. Maybe a non methyl oral but I still don't see the need. Like the others said the sides would outweigh the gains. Adding another oral is not going to give you that much more benefit. It's not like oh well I can gain 15lbs from m1t and 15lbs from anadrol so putting them togethr will give me 30lbs. It doesn't work that way.

You might wanna focus more on diet before you mess around with this stuff tho'. i know u said educational purposes but maybe you should focus on what to eat.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Both are very suppressive and hepatoxic. Both aromatise greatly also so your looking at a very wet hepatoxic cycle that will smash your lipids to pieces. IMO its not worth it.

Gains wouldnt be half bad though but your'd have trouble keeping them.
Even though the side effects are similar to what you get with aromatizable compounds, technically Anadrol doesn't aromatize. I think the same might be true for M1T as well.

Oh, and sounds like a really sh*tty cycle idea.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neither m1t or anadrol aromatize into estrogen.

anadrol acts on the estrogen receptor as well as the androgen receptor. this is where the estrogenic sides come from. using a serm could help with this.

I could see one doing a 3 week m1t/anadrol run with m1t run at 5mg and anadrol run at 25mg.

the two steroids could greatly complement each other, technically.
sides though would be a toss up. it'd depend on the experience of the user.

all in all, there are other safer stacking options than m1t to go with anadrol.
low dosed sd/anadrol cycle comes to mind. maybe epi/anadrol.

but all in all, it isn't safe. and if one did run it, they must certainly post up their experience in my "crazy oral cycle" thread.
:drive:

trend747

trend747

Awards
I wouldn't front run the M1T with Anadrol if you were to theortically do this on a regular basis. You're asking for liver problems.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I never liked Abombs.. M1T doesnt need a second oral added as already mentioned.. Run either solo with test as ur base and dont stack them ever.. Absolutely no neec in that!!!

SWOLL

Awards
thats a prettty harsh little cycle on your liver.

My personal opinion, people always complain about doing dbol only cycles and i feel the same way about an m1t or anadrol alone cycle, id use it to jump start some test but thats just me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SDPonce63 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 34
Cycle Logs 130
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 15