what about a 1-test transdermal/m5aa cutting cycle? best products?

1. what about a 1-test transdermal/m5aa cutting cycle? best products?

would 1-test transdermal/m5aa be good to run on a cutting cycle? Also what are the best products of these two compounds? Any one have any experience with this cycle?

2. I have a thread in the cycles forum that I ran a 1T/4AD/M5-aa cycle to cut on. It went great. I went from 16%BF to 9.2% in 8 weeks counting PCT. I brewed my own cycle. Check it out if ya get a chance.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    would 1-test transdermal/m5aa be good to run on a cutting cycle? Also what are the best products of these two compounds? Any one have any experience with this cycle?
    That would be a great cutting stack. You can get your 1test transdermal from Powernutrition

Designer supps and Legal Gear have a good m5aa product
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    That would be a great cutting stack. You can get your 1test transdermal from Powernutrition

Designer supps and Legal Gear have a good m5aa product
    Hey NoMercy, Its me, shanehanner, from the bb.com forums, I was just getting some other opinions and input here.

5. I am thinking...
    30mg M5aa all 4 weeks
    300mg 1test week 1, 400mg week 2, 500mg week 3 & 4
    400mg 4AD week 1,500mg week 2, 600mg week 3 & 4

40mg nolvadex 2 weeks
    20mg nolvadex 2weeks

and I will look into the milk thistle for pct also.

only other supps Ill be taking is clebutrx or lipo 6 throughout, and maybe creatine during pct.

what do you think?

6. Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    Hey NoMercy, Its me, shanehanner, from the bb.com forums, I was just getting some other opinions and input here.
    Oh hey

sounds good

7. 500mgs of a 1test transdermal is a good amount of 1test. How much you weight and what you is your past experience with androgens

8. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    500mgs of a 1test transdermal is a good amount of 1test. How much you weight and what you is your past experience with androgens
    I just sent you this same post as a PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    500mgs of a 1test transdermal is a good amount of 1test. How much you weight and what you is your past experience with androgens
    right now I weigh 205, cutting to a goal weight of 190-195. You can see pics of me here or the pics forum at bb.com to get an idea of my size, I have only taken one other cycle, of 1ad/4ad oral, going up to 1200mg 4ad and 700mg 1ad on a 5 week cycle. I had no problems whatsoever on that cycle and gained gbs of strength but most of the weight I gained was water. I started that cycle at 210, got up to 220 and fell back to 213-114 afterwards, so not much mass gains, but I was also not taking in a surpluss of cals and carbs, and I am even more restrictive on my diet now.

If I find that I am doing well on any of the dosages I will stci with them until I plateu, so If i dont feel I need to bump it up to 500mg I wont.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to expect from Test E and DBOL cycle??
    By SWOLL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:36 AM
  3. 16 weeks EQ/TestE,Winny,TestP Cutting Cycle
    By Landmine in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:27 PM
  4. M4OHN/M5AA cutting cycle
    By chemicaldreamer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8