Planning On first Cycle. H Drol, does this look good?

ShayZ

Awards
Prob my first post here, not sure, but any suggestions/help is much appreciated.

I plan to run an H Drol Cycle in about 2 months at an expected bodyweight of 165-170.
I am 5'10 182ish right now.

Anyhow, here's the current setup I was planning on:

Cycle - 5 Weeks
H-Drol: 50/75/75/75/75
Taurine - If Needed
Hawthorne Berries 500 mg per dose - If needed

CL Cycle Assist 1 week Prior/during/and 4 weeks after
4 Pills a day. Too little?

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme
0/0/2/2/3/3 (refers to pills per day)
Lean Xtreme
2 Pills a day for 6 weeks

----------
Should I run a creatine cycle during the H Drol cycle?

Thanks so much!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
that looks pretty good to go man. I usually have some type of advice to give but it looks like you did your research.

nickolas388

Awards
isn't cycle assist supposed to be 4 pills twice a day? or is that much not needed?

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
I just finished an H-drol run @ 75/75/75/75/100 I'm 5'10 and was 169lbs on day 1 and I'm on my first off week now and I'm still at 183lbs. This was only my 3rd cycle and it was the best by far. Very dry gains, lots of strength. The only thing negative I noticed was alittle lethargy and appetite loss. I used cycle support before and during and I'm doing pct with reversitol, diesel test hardcore and lean xtreme. Although it purely speculation on my part I would think since we are similar in size you could bump your dosages and see great results and two bottles was also just enough for this dosing. I also took creatine during my cycle.

Thats just my 2 cent though bro. Good luck to ya and let us know how it goes.

ShayZ

Awards
Thanks guys. Im a frequent poster on another forum, but I will make sure that when I run this cycle I will log it for you guys as well, as AM helped me in my research a lot. I was looking at a lot of the people who ran cycles here/their advice

timmy202

Awards
Why do be say there fatige on hdrol,Heard that alot.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Dotn be afraid to run your H-Drol the sixth week. You'll have enough pills without having to buy another bottle, and many folks ran it seven and even 8 weeks. It dosent start to kick till week 4, so by ending in week 5, you're cheating yourself. Run cycle assist 4 pills x2 a day. Its the most important thing to do for your body during cycle. And you dont need a Serm for PCT, but Clomid or Nolva will work great if you do.

I ran H-Drol in June and the results were perfect. For me personally, it was nothing short of a miracle pill. When you run the cycle right, eat right, and run a proper PCT, the stuff is amazing. If you do ntdo those things, it wont work as well. Im on a Pmag cycle now, and when I cycle off it, Im doing another run on H-drol (unless P-Mag keeps going at the pace it is, then I'll re-run it, but Im figuring it has to taper off soon).

Violator4200

Awards
so 0/0/2/2/3/3 with activate extreme means no pills the first two weeks? just curious because i am going to do this cycle soon also. Thanks