4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
HARD DECISION. Running 5-6 week h-drol cycle and need a test base to combat progestin sides (lethargy and low libido... plus a few extra lbs in mass/strength would be nice:) I've narrowed it down to Primordial's Dermacrine (supposedly converts to 4-DHEA and 1-DHEA) and 4-AD by AMS (converts to just 4-DHEA).

I can get 2 bottles of 4-ad for 50 bucks and Dermacrine LV at 39.99 at nutraplanet... 10 bucks difference is kind of nice. So considering price and hair loss, which one would be better to run with H-drol to combat its progestin sides of libido and lethargy without added hairloss? (I have topical spiro on hand, but unforutnately it won't do anything for hair loss with the 1-DHEA that Dermacrine converts to a little)... oppinions/past experience welcome!

It would also be nice to know the bioavailability/absorption rate of the 4-AD in Dermacrine since AMS's brand's bioavailability is so low... thanks!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
which ever is price effective for you...but with dermacrine if you buy off PP's website you will get product cash points for your next purchase, I think that's a good deal

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been thinking of trying both these compounds. as far as price. dermacrine would def be the better option.

as far as conversion goes. 4-ad from ams is already 4-dhea. it converts into 4-androstenedione, and then into test.

dermacrine lv contains dhea and pregenolone. plus other natural anti estrogen sups.

if your going for better hormonal regulation while on cycle, with a possible added boost, then dermacrine lv will be the best option.

if your going for a all out bulk, then 4-ad utt (two bottles at a min, i'd recomend 3-4) will be the best choice.

but I dont know where you got hd causes progestine sides, and test will help that. I'd imagine the test will cause that, and the hd will help it.

I think for what your looking for, dermacrine is the answer.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking of trying both these compounds. as far as price. dermacrine would def be the better option.

as far as conversion goes. 4-ad from ams is already 4-dhea. it converts into 4-androstenedione, and then into test.

dermacrine lv contains dhea and pregenolone. plus other natural anti estrogen sups.

if your going for better hormonal regulation while on cycle, with a possible added boost, then dermacrine lv will be the best option.

if your going for a all out bulk, then 4-ad utt (two bottles at a min, i'd recomend 3-4) will be the best choice.

but I dont know where you got hd causes progestine sides, and test will help that. I'd imagine the test will cause that, and the hd will help it.

I think for what your looking for, dermacrine is the answer.
Thanks for the help man. Hdrol is a progestin... the 4-chloro prevents ALOT of progestin sides, but some still surface for those prone to it (estrogen rebound, lethargy, low libido, etc). Although it is non-aromatizing, the risk of estrogen rebound is there once off-cycle. Having some aromatization during a cycle is good, as I want to control estrogen and not crush it, therefore avoiding estrogen rebound once I get through with PCT. Having more energy, libido, SOME estrogen (it is actually a co-factor in the anabolic process) is why having a test base is a good thing, even in small amounts.

Still debating on which compound I should run... if I threw in a little pregnenolone I'd have at least some of the dht-related sides covered with 4-ad... Hmmmmmmmm....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help man. Hdrol is a progestin... the 4-chloro prevents ALOT of progestin sides, but some still surface for those prone to it (estrogen rebound, lethargy, low libido, etc). Although it is non-aromatizing, the risk of estrogen rebound is there once off-cycle. Having some aromatization during a cycle is good, as I want to control estrogen and not crush it, therefore avoiding estrogen rebound once I get through with PCT. Having more energy, libido, SOME estrogen (it is actually a co-factor in the anabolic process) is why having a test base is a good thing, even in small amounts.

Still debating on which compound I should run... if I threw in a little pregnenolone I'd have at least some of the dht-related sides covered with 4-ad... Hmmmmmmmm....
im not sure where u heard this but its wrong.

hd is methyl 4chloro 1,4 androstenedione
aka methyl 4 chloro boldione
a ph to methylated 4 chloro boldenone aka oral turinabol.

boldenone is an analog of testosterone differing slightly (two molecules i think) but having similar effects, with less aromatization.

methylated boldenone is dianabol.
methylated boldenone with a chloro group is oral turinabol. the 4 chloro prevents aromatization, and slightly reduces its androgenicity.

whoever told you hdrol is a progestin is a retard, and you shouldn't take any steroid advice from them.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
im not sure where u heard this but its wrong.

hd is methyl 4chloro 1,4 androstenedione
aka methyl 4 chloro boldione
a ph to methylated 4 chloro boldenone aka oral turinabol.

boldenone is an analog of testosterone differing slightly (two molecules i think) but having similar effects, with less aromatization.

methylated boldenone is dianabol.
methylated boldenone with a chloro group is oral turinabol. the 4 chloro prevents aromatization, and slightly reduces its androgenicity.

whoever told you hdrol is a progestin is a retard, and you shouldn't take any steroid advice from them.
Just checked my sources... my bad. It's not a progestin. I'm taking my dumba$$ cap off now :) So, leaving that aside, it still held true that I got a bit of lack of libido and lethargy on cycle (since it is so low in androgenic potency) and estrogen/gyno rebound after a SERM in PCT the last time I ran halo, so I'm still kinda torn between Dermacrine and 4-ad...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say go for the dermacrine lv.

gyno is cause by multiple hormonal imbalances, not just one. despite popular belife, it isn't only estrogen, or prolactin that causes gyno, it's a mix of these two, plus things like igf, gh, cortisol, lack of test, lack of dht etc.

if it's your goal to try to keep the balance while on cylce, the dermacrine will be the way to go,
but if youre wanting to just bulk then the 4-ad ut will be the way to go.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with Jbryan. Dermacrine sounds like what would best fit your needs out of those two.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

just run HCG as per Swales protocol... I did this with an epi/tren cycle, worked great

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
If I were to go with 4AD for more gains, would I be able to thwart hair loss by throwing in some pregnenolone (as this is the reason Primordial included preg in Dermacrine)?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were to go with 4AD for more gains, would I be able to thwart hair loss by throwing in some pregnenolone (as this is the reason Primordial included preg in Dermacrine)?
it's possible. more gains, more sides. visa versa.

if youre going to go with the 4 ad. make sure you get the liquid version. and two bottles at the least.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I read on primordial perf. website educational that 4-ad is hardly androgenic and wouldn't that mean no hairloss sides anyway?