4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?

  1. New Member
    swoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

    4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?


    HARD DECISION. Running 5-6 week h-drol cycle and need a test base to combat progestin sides (lethargy and low libido... plus a few extra lbs in mass/strength would be nice I've narrowed it down to Primordial's Dermacrine (supposedly converts to 4-DHEA and 1-DHEA) and 4-AD by AMS (converts to just 4-DHEA).

    I can get 2 bottles of 4-ad for 50 bucks and Dermacrine LV at 39.99 at nutraplanet... 10 bucks difference is kind of nice. So considering price and hair loss, which one would be better to run with H-drol to combat its progestin sides of libido and lethargy without added hairloss? (I have topical spiro on hand, but unforutnately it won't do anything for hair loss with the 1-DHEA that Dermacrine converts to a little)... oppinions/past experience welcome!

    It would also be nice to know the bioavailability/absorption rate of the 4-AD in Dermacrine since AMS's brand's bioavailability is so low... thanks!

  2. New Member
    swoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

    bumpity-bump bump
  3. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    561
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    83.45%

    which ever is price effective for you...but with dermacrine if you buy off PP's website you will get product cash points for your next purchase, I think that's a good deal
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've been thinking of trying both these compounds. as far as price. dermacrine would def be the better option.

    as far as conversion goes. 4-ad from ams is already 4-dhea. it converts into 4-androstenedione, and then into test.

    dermacrine lv contains dhea and pregenolone. plus other natural anti estrogen sups.

    if your going for better hormonal regulation while on cycle, with a possible added boost, then dermacrine lv will be the best option.

    if your going for a all out bulk, then 4-ad utt (two bottles at a min, i'd recomend 3-4) will be the best choice.

    but I dont know where you got hd causes progestine sides, and test will help that. I'd imagine the test will cause that, and the hd will help it.

    I think for what your looking for, dermacrine is the answer.
  5. New Member
    swoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I've been thinking of trying both these compounds. as far as price. dermacrine would def be the better option.

    as far as conversion goes. 4-ad from ams is already 4-dhea. it converts into 4-androstenedione, and then into test.

    dermacrine lv contains dhea and pregenolone. plus other natural anti estrogen sups.

    if your going for better hormonal regulation while on cycle, with a possible added boost, then dermacrine lv will be the best option.

    if your going for a all out bulk, then 4-ad utt (two bottles at a min, i'd recomend 3-4) will be the best choice.

    but I dont know where you got hd causes progestine sides, and test will help that. I'd imagine the test will cause that, and the hd will help it.

    I think for what your looking for, dermacrine is the answer.
    Thanks for the help man. Hdrol is a progestin... the 4-chloro prevents ALOT of progestin sides, but some still surface for those prone to it (estrogen rebound, lethargy, low libido, etc). Although it is non-aromatizing, the risk of estrogen rebound is there once off-cycle. Having some aromatization during a cycle is good, as I want to control estrogen and not crush it, therefore avoiding estrogen rebound once I get through with PCT. Having more energy, libido, SOME estrogen (it is actually a co-factor in the anabolic process) is why having a test base is a good thing, even in small amounts.

    Still debating on which compound I should run... if I threw in a little pregnenolone I'd have at least some of the dht-related sides covered with 4-ad... Hmmmmmmmm....
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by swoody View Post
    Thanks for the help man. Hdrol is a progestin... the 4-chloro prevents ALOT of progestin sides, but some still surface for those prone to it (estrogen rebound, lethargy, low libido, etc). Although it is non-aromatizing, the risk of estrogen rebound is there once off-cycle. Having some aromatization during a cycle is good, as I want to control estrogen and not crush it, therefore avoiding estrogen rebound once I get through with PCT. Having more energy, libido, SOME estrogen (it is actually a co-factor in the anabolic process) is why having a test base is a good thing, even in small amounts.

    Still debating on which compound I should run... if I threw in a little pregnenolone I'd have at least some of the dht-related sides covered with 4-ad... Hmmmmmmmm....
    im not sure where u heard this but its wrong.

    hd is methyl 4chloro 1,4 androstenedione
    aka methyl 4 chloro boldione
    a ph to methylated 4 chloro boldenone aka oral turinabol.

    boldenone is an analog of testosterone differing slightly (two molecules i think) but having similar effects, with less aromatization.

    methylated boldenone is dianabol.
    methylated boldenone with a chloro group is oral turinabol. the 4 chloro prevents aromatization, and slightly reduces its androgenicity.

    whoever told you hdrol is a progestin is a retard, and you shouldn't take any steroid advice from them.
  7. New Member
    swoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im not sure where u heard this but its wrong.

    hd is methyl 4chloro 1,4 androstenedione
    aka methyl 4 chloro boldione
    a ph to methylated 4 chloro boldenone aka oral turinabol.

    boldenone is an analog of testosterone differing slightly (two molecules i think) but having similar effects, with less aromatization.

    methylated boldenone is dianabol.
    methylated boldenone with a chloro group is oral turinabol. the 4 chloro prevents aromatization, and slightly reduces its androgenicity.

    whoever told you hdrol is a progestin is a retard, and you shouldn't take any steroid advice from them.
    Just checked my sources... my bad. It's not a progestin. I'm taking my dumba$$ cap off now So, leaving that aside, it still held true that I got a bit of lack of libido and lethargy on cycle (since it is so low in androgenic potency) and estrogen/gyno rebound after a SERM in PCT the last time I ran halo, so I'm still kinda torn between Dermacrine and 4-ad...
  8. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    id say go for the dermacrine lv.

    gyno is cause by multiple hormonal imbalances, not just one. despite popular belife, it isn't only estrogen, or prolactin that causes gyno, it's a mix of these two, plus things like igf, gh, cortisol, lack of test, lack of dht etc.

    if it's your goal to try to keep the balance while on cylce, the dermacrine will be the way to go,
    but if youre wanting to just bulk then the 4-ad ut will be the way to go.
  9. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have to agree with Jbryan. Dermacrine sounds like what would best fit your needs out of those two.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  10. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2257
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swoody View Post
    Thanks for the help man. Hdrol is a progestin... the 4-chloro prevents ALOT of progestin sides, but some still surface for those prone to it (estrogen rebound, lethargy, low libido, etc). Although it is non-aromatizing, the risk of estrogen rebound is there once off-cycle. Having some aromatization during a cycle is good, as I want to control estrogen and not crush it, therefore avoiding estrogen rebound once I get through with PCT. Having more energy, libido, SOME estrogen (it is actually a co-factor in the anabolic process) is why having a test base is a good thing, even in small amounts.

    Still debating on which compound I should run... if I threw in a little pregnenolone I'd have at least some of the dht-related sides covered with 4-ad... Hmmmmmmmm....
    just run HCG as per Swales protocol... I did this with an epi/tren cycle, worked great
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  11. New Member
    swoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

    If I were to go with 4AD for more gains, would I be able to thwart hair loss by throwing in some pregnenolone (as this is the reason Primordial included preg in Dermacrine)?
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by swoody View Post
    If I were to go with 4AD for more gains, would I be able to thwart hair loss by throwing in some pregnenolone (as this is the reason Primordial included preg in Dermacrine)?
    it's possible. more gains, more sides. visa versa.

    if youre going to go with the 4 ad. make sure you get the liquid version. and two bottles at the least.
  13. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3097
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    43.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Interesting. I read on primordial perf. website educational that 4-ad is hardly androgenic and wouldn't that mean no hairloss sides anyway?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
  2. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
  3. bold base, test prop, drol
    By liftbiggetbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in