Best time to take M1T

Spitdeath

Awards
When is the best time to take M1T right before working out or anytime during the day? If taking 10 mg a day in 5mg pills should they be split up across the day or taken together at the same time?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
There are many possible replies, so let me state my preference, given your situation. Since M 1-T will raise blood pressure--especially in the few hours after taking it (based on the reading I have done), you are probably wiser to take it post workout. If you are taking 5mg tablets, it will keep the androgen levels more even if you take it in two doses, twelve hours apart.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
It may be the best to take five in morning and five at night. My personal preferance is to take all 10 before bed and then the lethargy doesnt beat me up so bad.

Tahq

Awards
I also vote for the taking the full dosage just prior to bed. The lethargy can be a real notable side for many and taking it at night seems to help a bit.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's different. I take it when I get up, because I can't sleep on it. No lethargy here just a ton of energy. Expect 100 different replies.

Spitdeath

Awards
I am taking it with 200mg trans 4-ad a day so that should help with the lethargy shouldn't it?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
how about 1Omg three times daily every 4 hours starting at 11 am??

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
thats 30 mg tht sems a little high? How many cycles have you run and why are you running such a high dose?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I take it all in the morning usually. Sometime's I'll be crazy and split the dose between morning and lunch :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M1t will make you lethargic about an hour after taking it, so plan around it. I avaoid taking it before training. I find it best to take 1-2 hours before bed, so the lethargy helps me sleep. Ideally, you want to split the dose 12hrs apart though.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
See I took it in the morning at first, but then after about a week I switched to taking all 10 mg about 20-30 minutes before my workout...I can tell you I noticed a big difference in the quality of my workouts.

I think the best answer is to play around with timing.. if you are ok taking it in the morning and are happy then do it.. etc.

h19

propho

Awards
  • Established
ok i will be taking m1t stacked with m1,4add and taking m5aa preworkout. but i will only be taking 5mgs of m1t due to the fact that i'm stacking.. so with that in mind taking m1t a little before i go to bed would be the best? I'm hoping 5mgs will be enough to have any effect..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unbelievable.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ok i will be taking m1t stacked with m1,4add and taking m5aa preworkout. but i will only be taking 5mgs of m1t due to the fact that i'm stacking.. so with that in mind taking m1t a little before i go to bed would be the best? I'm hoping 5mgs will be enough to have any effect..
No........just no. Also you may want to see if you can have a friend stab you in the liver :rolleyes:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
make sure you plan for your PCLT...its a new version of PCT

Post Cycle Liver Transplant

h19

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
On the off chance that you did not understand, propho, it is a poor idea to stack methyls, since stacking them greatly increases the risk of hepatotoxicity. Although some people do stack methyls, you might want to read up a little more on the dangers of stacking methyls before moving ahead with your plan.

profbiv

Awards
best time to take M1T

Uh never that stuff puts me to sleep. I will stick with tren, test, 4ad cyp

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
right stacking methyls may or may not be as bad in the long run as people think...but thats stacking 2, stacking 3 would obviously be pretty harsh..

If you plan on doing it I would suggest to have blood work done before, during and after to be on the safe side and also have a lot of NAC etc. on hand

h19

propho

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys.. although a lot of you replied negatively.. I understand.. just lookin out for my health =) well since I was thinking to take low doses of each it still that much harsher since it's multiple types of methyls? reason I am wondering is because I see where people are taking 100mgs of m1,4add and that's why I'm thinking if i'm taking little amounts of each it wouldn't be as harsh as taking 100mgs..

I was thinking of doing 5mgs of m1t, and either 20 or 30mgs of m1,4add and 20mgs of m5aa only preworkout.. and i don't workout every day.. usually every other day..so with that in mind.. some days i will only be taking 5mgs of m1t and 20mgs of m1,4add.. I'm not ignorant I am just wondering since I will be taking much less in total than a lot of people take.. currently i'm taking 40mgs of m1,4add and 40mgs of m5aa(preworkout) i was thinking of doing that next week.. but if hepatoxicity is an issue when taking that little of each I will definately change my plan.. I may just drop the m5aa then.. I just love the boost m5aa gives me that's the only reason i like throwing it in the mix.. I may just save the m5aa if it's going to be a hepatoxicity issue till the mdien way down the road..

Thanks in advance guys..

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys.. although a lot of you replied negatively.. I understand.. just lookin out for my health =) well since I was thinking to take low doses of each it still that much harsher since it's multiple types of methyls? reason I am wondering is because I see where people are taking 100mgs of m1,4add and that's why I'm thinking if i'm taking little amounts of each it wouldn't be as harsh as taking 100mgs..

I was thinking of doing 5mgs of m1t, and either 20 or 30mgs of m1,4add and 20mgs of m5aa only preworkout.. and i don't workout every day.. usually every other day..so with that in mind.. some days i will only be taking 5mgs of m1t and 20mgs of m1,4add.. I'm not ignorant I am just wondering since I will be taking much less in total than a lot of people take.. currently i'm taking 40mgs of m1,4add and 40mgs of m5aa(preworkout) i was thinking of doing that next week.. but if hepatoxicity is an issue when taking that little of each I will definately change my plan.. I may just drop the m5aa then.. I just love the boost m5aa gives me that's the only reason i like throwing it in the mix.. I may just save the m5aa if it's going to be a hepatoxicity issue till the mdien way down the road..

Thanks in advance guys..
If you have not yet read the following threads, you should.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12390
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14771
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12369

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think 5md/ED is too low and you should double the dosage. I ran two cycles at 10mg/ED of m1t. The first cycle I took it all at once in the morning 8am and noticed litle lethargy. The second time I took it i split it up once at 8am and another around 10pm. The lethargy was noticeable as it was a real bitch trying to wake up in the morning. I also gained 20% more lbs during the first cycle than the second with about a 7 week gap inbetween running a 2on 2off 2on cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think 5md/ED is too low and you should double the dosage.
This all depends on the individual. For some, 5mg's is perfect, for others it is not enough. I say, start low and work your way up. If you start up too fast, then not much you can do but wait it out. I have done a 5mg cycle stacked with 4AD and found it to be good for gains. Absolutly no sides.

nickcamm

Awards
i am taking m 1t and m 1 4add and i also stack it with 19 nor

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 orals is never a good stack