APS Evolve?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Anyone heard of this or have any info on this? Supposedly it's a superdrol type clone that Advanced Performance Supps just came out with.. I can't find anything about it on google and they don't have any info on their website. Is this indeed a superdrol clone?

lwh003

Awards
I was wondering the same thing, i purchased a bottle of it last wk.
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene, 17one 30mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 7mg

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Apparently the 7mg part of it is superbolan. Not sure about the 30mg part.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
It's MAX LMG and the original superdrol I believe. Why would u buy something without knowing Wats in it?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have a bottle of tren/phera and thinking if I should trade it for Evolve.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aps makes great products (their ds atleast). their mastavol (sd clone) is super strong.
good stuff.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
My heads hurting from the mass amounts of research I've been doing on SD, PP, Tren. Any thoughts on which would be the better bulking agent? PPlex/Tren or SD/other type of Tren? I've been told pplex/tren would come with more estro sides since both are progestins. If I remember correctly SD isn't a progestin, but the other compound in Evolve is. So if one were to pick the better bulker with less sides, which would it be?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I'm running tren right now and just finished a 3 week kickstart with superdrol.... and i have to say the sides were pretty harsh. I am glad i'm done with the superdrol. my blood pressure was insanely high and i would get periodic attacks of anxiety regarding blood pressure. Also, I am running test cypionate at 200 mg a week, so some of the symptoms like lethargy and low libido were not an issue for me, I couldn't imagine how rough it would be without running some form of test...

So in answer to your question, i would not run the sd and tren concurrently.. the sides outweigh the potential gains and in fact, i believe that the severity with which my lipids were trashed may actually have inhibited some of my gains from the superdrol. I will never run these two compounds again and would strongly advise anyone considering it to try a different stack

tmadden49

Awards
i heard from a friend who bought it it is a superdrol and ''magnadrol'' mix, no clue what magnadrol is or how it works but wasnt superdrol banned ages ago? why would a name brand company risk putting it in a new product

Stevensavage

Awards
Thanks for the info, Nasty.
With good support sup and inhuman hunger M-drol IMO is the way to go.
At my size and wieght i only need 20mg a day for 4 weeks to put on about 25pounds seven pounds of fat and the rest muscle. I was eating around 5k+ cals and getting 12+ hours of sleep(crazy lethargy). Lethargy was my only side. DHEA helped. i just finished PCT+time off and am feeling great. Blood test came in last week everything was perfect or normal.

edit: i forgot i bumped to 30mg week 3 but went back down to 20mg after 3 days beacuse that much sd is straight retarded.

manofmany

Awards
i heard from a friend who bought it it is a superdrol and ''magnadrol'' mix, no clue what magnadrol is or how it works but wasnt superdrol banned ages ago? why would a name brand company risk putting it in a new product
It's 7mg superdrol and 30mg max-lmg. Neither compound is banned and APS always releases top quality products.