Major Injection Issues with Sustanon 250

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Thanks for taking a look. I have been having serious problems injecting Sustanon 250. I am coming up on my 5th injection for sustanon. Right now I am injecting 1ml(250mg) twice a week using 23gauge 1 1/2 needle. My first injection was fine in my right Glute, 2nd in my left glute I thought was infected, but subsided after a few days but was excruciating no less. My 3rd was in my right glute and was just as painful as the previous. For my 4th since my glutes were still soar I injected into my right quad.... My leg is almost useless at this point. And I am not going to inject the same amout again due to the pain. Would switching to a higher gauge needle that is only 1" help? I was also considering doing EOD injections. I'll do ED if I need to, I can not deal with the pain that this has been causing. I am adding Equipoise this weekend and I don't even want to imagine how that will feel. These substances aren't going to work if I can't function at all. Any advice would be great. I have done Test eth before 1ml injections and it NEVER hurt like this. Thanks in advance!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
EQ is known to be painless and a great buffer for more painful gear.

sounds like the solvent content in the gear is too high, happens a lot with UGLs.

changing needle size will do nothing

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine.. Most likely BA content. Right now, my leg is unusable; couldnt do legs today like I wanted to..

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what kind of oil it is in??
Have a buddy who was fine with test in grape seed oil.
He then changed brands and went with an EO oil base.

With the EO oil he is sore and hurting for days after.
Also you could go with a 25g 1" for delts and quads.

JP.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
No, I am not aware of the Oil. It is Sutanon 250. Days 2-5 after injection I can barely walk, it is brutal. I limp around and the injection site is so tender to the touch. I literally feel like there is a softball in my ass cheeck right now. It didn't hurt at all after my first injection which I think is weird. I have injected slowly, massaging and using a heat pad to draw blood to the area for better absorbtion before and after but it does nothing at all.
Would injecting with a smaller gauge and length EOD instead of twice a week help out at all? It is bad enough that I will not continue the cycle if it feels like this. I move around like a 95yr old man. Like I said with Test Eth there was no signifigant pain at all, and with this I am considering stopping all together. Woud soaking the Vial in warm water help at all to thin the liquid?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
No, I am not aware of the Oil. It is Sutanon 250 from *******. Days 2-5 after injection I can barely walk, it is brutal. I limp around and the injection site is so tender to the touch. I literally feel like there is a softball in my ass cheeck right now. It didn't hurt at all after my first injection which I think is weird. I have injected slowly, massaging and using a heat pad to draw blood to the area for better absorbtion before and after but it does nothing at all.
Would injecting with a smaller gauge and length EOD instead of twice a week help out at all? It is bad enough that I will not continue the cycle if it feels like this. I move around like a 95yr old man. Like I said with Test Eth there was no signifigant pain at all, and with this I am considering stopping all together. Woud soaking the Vial in warm water help at all to thin the liquid?
It could. Myself have never inject but I have a good friend of mine does. He had the same problem and so he started running either the vial or the syringe (filled) under tap water until it was lukewarm and said it was way more tolerable. Its at least worth a try at this point.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Warming it up could help.
Bro might want to take out the lab name.
And the guy who quoted it please edit or delete the post.

JP.

jbaer

Awards
Damn sorry to hear you have been having such troubles. Has warming it up helped any at all?

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
I did not try warming it yet. I just added EQ, and I am going to be doing 4 injections a week at .5ml EOD of each substance. My first injection at a smaller dose went a LOT better. Might be the EQ is acting as a buffering agent that is helping with absorbtion, and making the shots less painfull. Hopefully they will remain pain free. Thanks for all the responses.

CowboyFromHel

CowboyFromHel

Awards
it always hurts like hell .the sustanon limp.no pain no gain

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
yah the pain was quite devistating, but is better now with the EQ being included in the injections. But all is going well I am currently up 8lbs or so, some could be water but my strength is steadily increasing, and yesterday I was very lean and my abs look pretty good.

Today is going to be my first leg day in a while due to various injuries to my back(herniated disks), so I will be limping around tomorow for a whole host of other reasons... And I can't ****ing wait!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I am not aware of the Oil. It is Sutanon 250. Days 2-5 after injection I can barely walk, it is brutal. I limp around and the injection site is so tender to the touch. I literally feel like there is a softball in my ass cheeck right now. It didn't hurt at all after my first injection which I think is weird. I have injected slowly, massaging and using a heat pad to draw blood to the area for better absorbtion before and after but it does nothing at all.

Thin the oil out by running it under hot tap water for a couple minutes and try it. I had the same problem and man it sucks! Is it stealth gear? But yeah it sounds like the BA content man. Either try smaller injects (as you already mentioned) or the hot water trick. We've all been through that pain man! Just push through it and get in a good cycle bro! :AR15firing: :saevil: