Low-dose SD into Epi/Havoc? Opinions wanted!

  1. New Member
    rayleonard's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    57.75%

    Low-dose SD into Epi/Havoc? Opinions wanted!


    After researching the latest PHs for the past couple of months, I decided to order a bottle of SD-LV and give it a whirl. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow and for some reason, I just got another idea.

    First off, here was my original plan:

    15 day cycle of SD at:

    Days 1-5 (5mg)
    Days 6-8 (7.5mg)
    Days 9-11 (10mg)
    Days 12-15 (12.5mg)

    Now I was wondering if I could add in some Epi/Havoc to that like this:

    Days 16-21 (10mg)
    Days 21-25 (20mg)

    Days 26+ (PCT)

    The reason is due to the fact that I want to remain relatively cut up. I know that it's not recommended to run two methylated compounds at the same time (which is why I plan to wait until the end IF I do it at all). I figure since I'm not going wild with the SD, it might be okay to run the Epi at the end...

    I have supporting supplements and a proper PCT lined up including 10mg pills of generic Nolva + 6-oxo. I've already ran a nice 30 day cycle of Epi a few months ago and had great results.

    By the way, I just had blood work done and everything was great.

    Any opinions?

  2. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27390
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    4.7%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    I like the idea of the low dose superdrol for 2 weeks, and then follow up with epi to harden up your gains, but I would run the epi for at least 3-4 weeks at 30 to 40 mg...maybe some people with bridging experience could chip in

    Superdrol is so powerful you may not need to dose real high to see fantastic results
  3. New Member
    rayleonard's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    57.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I like the idea of the low dose superdrol for 2 weeks, and then follow up with epi to harden up your gains, but I would run the epi for at least 3-4 weeks at 30 to 40 mg...maybe some people with bridging experience could chip in

    Superdrol is so powerful you may not need to dose real high to see fantastic results
    Yea, I haven't really seen anyone do anything like this which is why I'm curious.

    As for running the epi for 3-4 weeks at a higher dosage, I'm not sure if I'd want to do that because that would mean I was on some sort of cycle for up to 5-6 weeks which seems kind of long if I'm running superdrol to begin it... Maybe just go for 30mg for 10 days instead of low dose?? Hopefully some more info will start coming to light.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    673
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have done a Superdrol / Epi bridge. I am sure you can find my long from it. What are you age, stats and training experience.
  5. New Member
    rayleonard's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    57.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I have done a Superdrol / Epi bridge. I am sure you can find my long from it. What are you age, stats and training experience.
    I was looking around on here for logs / info related to this but I couldn't find any.

    I've been working out for almost 6 years, 5'6, 140-145lbs and with low bf%. I'm 25yrs old.
  6. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    673
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would try to put on another 10 lbs naturally first before I got into the juice.

    An M-drol/Ep bridge is quite common. I am very suprised you couldnt find anything on it. The theory behind it is to run the m-drol(superdrol) first and then dry out your gains with the Epi. Some will say to run your super on the tail end. I will disagree with it due to m-drol giving your body rapid gains. Your body has a hard time maintaining them and running the Epi last will help you keep that hard earned muscle.

    I am doing a bit too much work for you here. There is a link to my cycle below.

    Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!
  7. New Member
    rayleonard's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    57.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I would try to put on another 10 lbs naturally first before I got into the juice.

    An M-drol/Ep bridge is quite common. I am very suprised you couldnt find anything on it. The theory behind it is to run the m-drol(superdrol) first and then dry out your gains with the Epi. Some will say to run your super on the tail end. I will disagree with it due to m-drol giving your body rapid gains. Your body has a hard time maintaining them and running the Epi last will help you keep that hard earned muscle.

    I am doing a bit too much work for you here. There is a link to my cycle below.
    Thanks for the info but it doesn't sound like that much work

    But yea, I wasn't searching for M-Drol although I should have since it's basically the same thing. I thought about doing the 10 pounds naturally thing but for some reason, I suck at gaining weight on my own. Also, I figured that since I plan on running a low-dose, then it won't be as stressful on my body... Then again, we'll see.

    Thanks again for the info sir.
  8. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    673
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You cant gain weight? What does your diet look like and how many calories are you taking in a day? Lets start there first and get you on the proper diet. You need your diet in check while on a cycle.
  9. New Member
    rayleonard's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    57.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    You cant gain weight? What does your diet look like and how many calories are you taking in a day? Lets start there first and get you on the proper diet. You need your diet in check while on a cycle.
    I'm aware. My diet is extremely clean but my problem is taking in enough to actually gain a fair amount.

    I start out the day with a large protein shake with 1 scoop of protein, egg whites, peanut butter, fruit (including a banana), frosted mini wheats, etc. After that, I usually have a protein bar around 2 hours later, followed by another protein bar after that. Around 2PM, I usually eat about 3 or 4 chicken breast filets and follow that up with another protein shake 2 hours later. Next, I'll usually have my dinner which is usually more chicken or hamburg (something that resembles meat), some vegetables, etc. I also always have another protein shake before bed and one after my workout (not all of them are as complex as my breakfast shake but I usually have 2 like that per day).

    My carb intake is pretty low and most of them come from the protein bars. Once in a while I'll have some pasta but it's not often. I also don't eat any junk food at all... maybe I'll have one cookie per week but I'm not exaggerating when I say I barely eat any crap foods.

    Also, I don't do any cardio whatsoever and I only have about 9 pounds of fat on me...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Opinions wanted on best fatburner
    By newatthis in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
  2. BSL: Opinions Wanted!
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:50 PM
  3. Opinions Wanted
    By sly in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 02:53 PM
  4. just wanted some opinions
    By theamazing3000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:17 PM
  5. Opinions wanted
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in