M-drol and havoc 1st time log join me !!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You say "educate, learn and grow.." so why not listen to us. We are trying to educate u so can learn and ultimately grow!

We are not here to pat u on the a$$ and be like "yeah yeah" esp if we see something wrong. Something that can be fixed and help you in the long run to get more out of your cycle and training.

2. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    And maybe I am an idiot but what's this 3x5= 135 crap mean? Are u meaning 3sets with 5 reps with 135lbs?
    nice joke ...ur no idiot by far. it is 3 sets with 5 reps...at 135 pounds (chest is weakest always has been )

but i also didnt record this

1x5= 45 pounds (always do bar due to shoulder sake )
    1x5= 95 pounds
    1x5= 110 pounds
    then work set
    3x5 = 135 pounds

so that is what i was doing and i do it this way for most exercises and just recap my work sets
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

Ok that's what I thought... So why did u stop at 5 on the first set? Obviously u had not reached failure. You should be able to do maybe 8. Then rest for a min or so then with the same weight get 6ish. Then rest again then maybe get 4-5. See my point? Each set I do I reach failure. I physically can not push the weight up another rep. Then the last 1-2 sets I have a spotter help push me past failure by 2-3 reps and if I want to get intense and really go to failure I have spotter pretty much lift the weight off me and I di 1-2 negatives. Then I am fully exhausted and my chest will hurt for days.
    •   

4. newbie2bb

Ok that's what I thought... So why did u stop at 5 on the first set? Obviously u had not reached failure. You should be able to do maybe 8. Then rest for a min or so then with the same weight get 6ish. Then rest again then maybe get 4-5. See my point? Each set I do I reach failure. I physically can not push the weight up another rep. Then the last 1-2 sets I have a spotter help push me past failure by 2-3 reps and if I want to get intense and really go to failure I have spotter pretty much lift the weight off me and I di 1-2 negatives. Then I am fully exhausted and my chest will hurt for days.
    I do see what ur saying . i stopped at 5 because i wanted to make sure i did the other sets and if i had anythign left in the tank for that last set then iwould do it (meaning going to failure ) but i had no spotter ( i go at 5 am .one person maning desk so kinda hard and not to many lifters there , but when i can i find a spotter ) but however today i was spent at 5reps and 3 sets so move up a weight . hence i reach the goal even though i was spent i made it to at least 5 so going up
  5. newbie2bb

btw lifiting i PM'd my diet to u ..fyi still in the works but i mixed it up a bit . and also per ur suggestion i am adding another day due to fact on cycle . so doing both work A and work out B twice in one week. so i compromised and took ur point to heart
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

BINGO its not rocket science, that's all you've got to do. Failure Failure and more failure that's the magic formula right there. "Stick to the basics" Lee Priest
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

Workout A

Barbell Bench Press (chest)
    warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Barbell Row (Back)
    warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Overhead Press Barbell (shoulders)
    warm-up (1 set)
    work-sets
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Dips (triceps)
    warm-up (1set)
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8
    (ADD WEIGHT IF NEEDED!!!)

E-z curl Barbell curl (biceps)
    warm-up (1set)
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

Squats Barbell (quads)
    warm-up (2sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Deadlifts Barbell (Hamstrings)
    warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Seated calf raises (calves)
    warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x20
    1x15
    1x10

------------------------------------------------------

Workout B

Incline BARBELL (chest)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Chin ups (Back)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Arnold Press dumbbell (shoulders)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Skull crushers (triceps)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

ALT DB CURL (biceps)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

Leg Press (quads)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Lying Leg Curl (Hamstrings)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Standing calf raises (calves)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x20
    1x15
    1x10

Okay I modified your workout. If you want major compound lifts these are them. I added some more volume in certian areas and added reps in but still kept the last set on the low end. Certain body parts do not need a rep range that low. Usually arms and calves need a higher rep range for most. Often legs respond to a higher rep range. But that you can play with.

And remember... FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE!!! at rep 12 or 8 or 6 in each set you cant push the weigh up for another rep without cheating or compromising your form.

Ohh yeah and workout 1 day on 1 day off.

Not the best routine. My other I feel is much better but if you are stuck on this them here u go!
  8. newbie2bb

Workout A

warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Barbell Row (Back)
    warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

warm-up (1 set)
    work-sets
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Dips (triceps)
    warm-up (1set)
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

warm-up (1set)
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

Squats Barbell (quads)
    warm-up (2sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x20
    1x15
    1x10

------------------------------------------------------

Workout B

Incline BARBELL (chest)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Chin ups (Back)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Arnold Press dumbbell (shoulders)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Skull crushers (triceps)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

ALT DB CURL (biceps)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x15
    1x12
    1x8

Leg Press (quads)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Lying Leg Curl (Hamstrings)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x12
    1x9
    1x6
    1x4-5

Standing calf raises (calves)
    warm-up
    work-sets
    1x20
    1x15
    1x10

Okay I modified your workout. If you want major compound lifts these are them. I added some more volume in certian areas and added reps in but still kept the last set on the low end. Certain body parts do not need a rep range that low. Usually arms and calves need a higher rep range for most. Often legs respond to a higher rep range. But that you can play with.

And remember... FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE!!! at rep 12 or 8 or 6 in each set you cant push the weigh up for another rep without cheating or compromising your form.

Ohh yeah and workout 1 day on 1 day off.

Not the best routine. My other I feel is much better but if you are stuck on this them here u go!
    i will do this . i am sure the weights will go lower due to the rep range but sure im game. its not that far off from what i do now . actually ...a question work sets same weight or one that ramps up to the "max" at the last set ..is that correct how i am reading it? just anna be on same page...

also cant do skull crushers have to do standing bb extention shoulder issues to bad . not sure why just is or whats a sutible alternative

pS thanks ...see we can both play in the sandbox lol
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

No the weight should pyramid up at the rep range goes down... If u just pressed 135lbs for 12 then you should be able to rest for a minute or so add 10-15lbs and get 8-10 reps. Then rest add some more weight and get 5-6. But at the last rep of each set u badly get the weight up... Failure. If u were to do another it would get stuck on ur chest or u can't pull the weight up or can't pull urself up.
  10. newbie2bb

for example purposes

my bench max is 135 hence on ur theory of rep range (at the 3sets of 5)
    but if was true max this is what it would look like right
    warm-up (2 sets)
    work-sets
    1x12=95
    1x9=115
    1x6=125 pounds
    1x4-5=135 pounds

well being there one sets i might go up further but this is an example ...right? i'll of course have to adjust to the new one set and have better after 1st run threw it but just making sure im crystal clean.

and lifting thanks . this is why i joined the forum ...diffrent views ..diffrent paths but same goal
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Really expected to read this thread and find it was all a joke. I was sadly mistaken. Newb take care of yourself in PCT, and before you use PS/AAS again make sure you can push yourself mentally as well as physically.
  12. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Really expected to read this thread and find it was all a joke. I was sadly mistaken. Newb take care of yourself in PCT, and before you use PS/AAS again make sure you can push yourself mentally as well as physically.

bigiron thanks for checking out the log and mentally i am but thank u . and i will be taking care of myself in pct and eating like a horse .physically numbers are coming up and thanks what the goal is . so anyhow thanks and check back often .
  13. dpfisher

I'm curious to see those pics you said were coming. If you are 5'7 166 lifting for 3 years, you must be pretty high bodyfat. 166 at 5'7 isn't big but it's not tiny either. All of your lifts, not just bench, are super low for someone that size with 3 years of lifting.
  14. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    I'm curious to see those pics you said were coming. If you are 5'7 166 lifting for 3 years, you must be pretty high bodyfat. 166 at 5'7 isn't big but it's not tiny either. All of your lifts, not just bench, are super low for someone that size with 3 years of lifting.
    i feel yas...but as i stated before i was in abusive relationship hence coming off injuries and thats when i started this log hence why lifts arent wheere they need to be but hey they are progressing .Therefore not putting pics up until the end. and if i gain some bodyfat then i do . not to worried about that its something cardio can take care of
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    i feel yas...but as i stated before i was in abusive relationship hence coming off injuries and thats when i started this log hence why lifts arent wheere they need to be but hey they are progressing .Therefore not putting pics up until the end. and if i gain some bodyfat then i do . not to worried about that its something cardio can take care of
    You had injuries resulting from ur previous relationship? What sort of injuries ?
  16. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    You had injuries resulting from ur previous relationship? What sort of injuries ?
    shoulder injuries two doctors had to work on it among being very bad off . ..yea long story i was in hospital for 4 days . thats why doing this is so important to me . just something i over come u know ?

(dont worry i had to do physical theropy for 4 months so im recovered and released on docs orders )
  17. dpfisher

Can you explain? I think what we he was asking (more politely than me) and what we all want to know is how a lifter gets torn apart by a woman...
  18. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Can you explain? I think what we he was asking (more politely than me) and what we all want to know is how a lifter gets torn apart by a woman...

interesting . and i said an abusive relationship which neither means male nor female ..nor does it mean a bunch of people friends that i had a friendship relationship with jumped me . at any rate point of story is i got badly injured and was in hospital

next topic. thanks

past is past
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity Pro

y would u bring it up if u didnt want to talk about it. nvm tho. hows the gains coming?

this is the most interesting/ridic thread ive ever read
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    y would u bring it up if u didnt want to talk about it. nvm tho. hows the gains coming?

I totally agree. I'm rivetted

Let's all hope the staory ends well
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

I totally agree. I'm rivetted

Let's all hope the staory ends well
    We might need to throw some Karate into the mix and have ourselves the next Chuck Norris
  22. newbie2bb

We might need to throw some Karate into the mix and have ourselves the next Chuck Norris
    i;m trying to perfect and get to this point

YouTube- Family Guy Chuck Norris fist under his beard
  23. newbie2bb

it was brought up due to why weights are so low and fact of my motivation of why i do what i am doing .

and thanks for the compliment of interesting ridiculous . thats what life is about ..the randomness

and gains . i am weighing in at 174 pounds. now . so i guess will eat more . althought i might be gaining weight to fast but its ok i am adding 30 min cardio steady pace 3 days a week
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.38%

keep up all the hard work man. Keep bustn your ass in the gym your gonnavsee some nice gains
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

yes joking aside

Keep it up, you seem to have some good determination and that will do for now....

You gotta get some before and after pics up for us, whats the morror telling you? Muscular progress?
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  26. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by Stevensavage View Post
    keep up all the hard work man. Keep bustn your ass in the gym your gonnavsee some nice gains
    thanks man i appreciate it ! and will do
  27. newbie2bb

yes joking aside

Keep it up, you seem to have some good determination and that will do for now....

You gotta get some before and after pics up for us, whats the morror telling you? Muscular progress?
    mirror wise i dont look like i am gettin too fat . however i see less and less of abs. it all trvels to stomach at my age so going to add the cardio . so we shall see how that goes . 3x a week at 30 min . but again this is where my newbie cycle comes in . i dont know if i should even worry about the fat cause i am on cycle and just lift hard and cut later .

stomach area always sucks for me no matter how super clean i eat.
  28. newbie2bb

Motivation for me today ! not working out today . neice wants to see her uncle. and those of u who have niece they get what they want. she is after all 4 yo and princess . so today will be stressfree neice day

YouTube- My tribute to Body Building.
  29. newbie2bb

laugh of the day (cause people not in the trenches think this is what it is )

YouTube- Family Guy - Peter On Steroids
  30. newbie2bb

weight is 176 pounds btw for those following . Mondays are weigh in days . also will write the review of here in a bit..now time for the new rep scheme workout
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity Pro

any new strength gains?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
  32. newbie2bb

any new strength gains?
    just now posting my workout today . and yes there is .

personal best of 230 and going up on squat
    145 on bench going up on that . i think last i max'd on
    was 165 pounds

deads gotta find a good match due to fact its hard with that rep scheme to go and make PR .

worst area's are dips and chins. always with assistance. but then again i never did them before this .
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

Keep up the good work

got my log up and running again after having a run in with Wyatt Earp

Clen/VAR log continued
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  34. newbie2bb

Day 15th of 31 days

warm-up (2 sets) 45 pounds
    work-sets
    1x12=95
    1x9=115
    1x6=135
    1x4-5=145 (go up)

Barbell Row (Back)
    warm-up (2 sets)=45,95 pounds
    work-sets
    1x12=65
    1x9=95
    1x6=105
    1x4-5=115 pounds

warm-up (1 set)=45 pounds
    work-sets
    1x9=95
    1x6=105
    1x4-5=115 pounds (stay )

Dips (triceps)
    work-sets
    1x15=10x assisted at 34 pounds
    1x12= 7x assisted at 28 pounds (was spent, stay )
    1x8=

warm-up (1set)= 40
    work-sets
    1x15=50
    1x12=60
    1x8=70 pounds (go up)

Squats Barbell (quads)
    warm-up (2sets)=95
    work-sets
    1x12=145
    1x9=195
    1x6=210
    1x4-5=230 pounds (go up)

warm-up (2 sets)=45 pounds,95 pounds
    work-sets
    1x12=135
    1x9=155
    1x6=175 pounds (1x, spent so no other done )
    1x4-5=

warm-up (2 sets)=45 pounds
    work-sets
    1x20=70
    1x15=95
    1x10=120 pounds (go up)

Good workout on new rep scheme no complaints def pumped so all good loving it .

Special thanks to LiftingStud who came up with this and as promised i will follow . also adding in two workouts A a week and two workout B ...

so should be fun upping the intensity ..
  35. newbie2bb

Keep up the good work

got my log up and running again after having a run in with Wyatt Earp

Clen/VAR log continued
    run in wth wyatt earp and got ur message and will do !! details with the wyatt?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

next time ur at the gym bench ur body weight, you should be able to do it based on those numbers and it will give you a nice little confidence boost, get a spotter, just the fact one is there gives you a mental boost. Gonna be real close
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  37. newbie2bb

next time ur at the gym bench ur body weight, you should be able to do it based on those numbers and it will give you a nice little confidence boost, get a spotter, just the fact one is there gives you a mental boost. Gonna be real close
    will try but seriously its hard to find a spotter but will do the best. but yeah thanks and i am reading ur log now
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

which one?
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  39. newbie2bb

which one?
    one after the ban lol
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.38%

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    laugh of the day (cause people not in the trenches think this is what it is )

YouTube- Family Guy - Peter On Steroids
    XD that was hella funny.
    Gained 14pounds so far right?
    Keeep it up man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. H Drol Calls! First PH Cycle. Join me!
    By ShayZ in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:04 AM
  2. First Time HAVOC
    By BoSox 04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. When is the right time to join the dark side?
    By GUNU in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 05:40 PM