M-drol and havoc 1st time log join me !!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. newbie2bb

day 10 of 31 days

Incline Dumbbell fly (chest)
    work-sets
    3x5=40 Pounds (stay for form sake )

Chin ups (Back) assisted machine
    work-sets 3x failure
    1x7=22 pounds assisted
    1x5=16 pounds assisted
    1x4=16 pounds assisted

Arnold Press dumbbell (shoulders)
    work-sets
    3x5=40 pounds (go up incredible burn! )

Overhead Barbbell Extention (triceps)
    work-sets
    3x5=50 pounds (go up )

Overhead cable curl (biceps)
    work-sets 3x5
    3x5=30 pounds (go up, not that i wanted it body couldnt handle much more lol )

Leg Press (quads)
    work-sets
    3x5=340 pounds (go up a bit , felt good )

Lying Leg Curl (Hamstrings)
    work-sets
    3x5=110 pounds (go up)

Standing calf raises (calves)
    work-sets 3x failure
    1x12=210 pounds
    1x10=210 pounds
    1x10=210 pounds (excited cause machine only goes up to 290)

all in all good work out. Still progressing so excellent times. I will say that chins and dips are my weakness but least i am progressing slowly but any progress is progress.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    day 10 of 31 days

Incline Dumbbell fly (chest)
    work-sets
    3x5=40 Pounds (stay for form sake )

Chin ups (Back) assisted machine
    work-sets 3x failure
    1x7=22 pounds assisted
    1x5=16 pounds assisted
    1x4=16 pounds assisted

Arnold Press dumbbell (shoulders)
    work-sets
    3x5=40 pounds (go up incredible burn! )

Overhead Barbbell Extention (triceps)
    work-sets
    3x5=50 pounds (go up )

Overhead cable curl (biceps)
    work-sets 3x5
    3x5=30 pounds (go up, not that i wanted it body couldnt handle much more lol )

Leg Press (quads)
    work-sets
    3x5=340 pounds (go up a bit , felt good )

Lying Leg Curl (Hamstrings)
    work-sets
    3x5=110 pounds (go up)

Standing calf raises (calves)
    work-sets 3x failure
    1x12=210 pounds
    1x10=210 pounds
    1x10=210 pounds (excited cause machine only goes up to 290)

all in all good work out. Still progressing so excellent times. I will say that chins and dips are my weakness but least i am progressing slowly but any progress is progress.
    I gotta say I hate this routine really don't know how u expect to build up ur chest with just 3 sets, how long did chest take? 6-7 minutes its just not enuf, you gotta be waking up sore in the morning Try Studs routine

3. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I gotta say I hate this routine really don't know how u expect to build up ur chest with just 3 sets, how long did chest take? 6-7 minutes its just not enuf, you gotta be waking up sore in the morning Try Studs routine
    those are just work sets. not what i had built up to . just the sets i did the my work ones on
    for instance ..bench if i remember correct goes
    2x5=
    1x5=
    and then work sets
    3x5 =
    but i decided just to post the peak sets of what i was doing . but anyhow thats the behind the scenes then work sets
    I will do his work out in 4 weeks . i told him i would and i am a man of my word.

but the purpose is doing compound movements and hitting each body part 3x a week to efficiently build up .

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Like i others have said... i would never recommend this cycle and i think you are not ready for steriods, given your workouts... please be open-minded in the future, for your on sake. Best of luck to ya! I will stop in occasionally.
    Add a little note in each post saying how much you are up in weight.
    My mother is in Ky, next time i visit her you can hit me up for a spot haha.

5. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    Like i others have said... i would never recommend this cycle and i think you are not ready for steriods, given your workouts... please be open-minded in the future, for your on sake. Best of luck to ya! I will stop in occasionally.
    Add a little note in each post saying how much you are up in weight.
    My mother is in Ky, next time i visit her you can hit me up for a spot haha.
    will do . and trust i understand the concerns and thank u . and i am open minded . just even though i may have prematurely done a cycle point is i done it and i am busting my butt and thats what should count . the fact im not relying on the cycle but busting ass with 3 full body work outs . compound movements and gaining weight. and eating like a horse. we all want results. and thats what i am producing as well as open mindedness and rather than flame we encourage either other rather than flame . cause we all was there once .

what part of ky ? and i feel sorry for her. job keeps me here other wise columbus ohio or chicago

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna post this morn chest workout for you and I'm on a cut gretting ready for my 1st inj cycle so I'm gonna be a newbie all over again

7. newbie2bb

I'm gonna post this morn chest workout for you and I'm on a cut gretting ready for my 1st inj cycle so I'm gonna be a newbie all over again

aww that sucks . but i dont flame people and only encourage and try to help so will follow ur log and newbie doesnt hurt

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

OK so here it is
    CHEST DAY

Now forget the weight I'm using, just bare in mind apart from the 1st few sets I'm close to failure and my heavy sets are @ 5 reps when I can do 3 sets of the 315 its time to add more weight and knock myself back to 5 reps, keep it simple. I do this routine once a week. Every 4 days on cycle, I absolutely stand by this and gaurantee gains on or off cycle

8.20 Pre WO shake

Chest 8.55
    Flat
    225 2 X 8 90secs slow perfect form
    275 1 X 5 2 mins
    295 1 X 5 2 mins
    305 1 X 5 3 mins
    315 1 X 5 3 mins
    315 1 X 4 3 mins failed @ 5
    315 1 X 5 3mins
    295 1 X 6 2 mins
    285 1 X F Failure @ 6 full 4 mins
    285 1 X F Failure @ 8 dug deep there
    225 1 X F Failure @ 16
    Done with the flat bench 9.42

Incline
    225 1 X 8 2 mins
    245 1 X 5 Failed @ 5 take full 4 mins
    245 1 X 5 went for 6 Failed
    Done with incline

Not a lover of the decline bar. Normally dumb bell decline or cables.. Gonna opt for cables today

Cable raises from the ground targetting same area as declines would

Downing my Post WO shake @ this point
    5 Sets of 12-15 90 sec intervals and done well done

10.12am done, im gonna be sore for a few days but ill be growing
    Eat clean, piss dirty

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

aww that sucks . but i dont flame people and only encourage and try to help so will follow ur log and newbie doesnt hurt
    and im running a log right now if u wanna check it out

Its a cutting log and its full of information from multiple contributors, its gathering quite a following so ill prob continue from there on my inj log as the cut is going to bridge right into the main event

Logging my first run of Clen
    Eat clean, piss dirty

10. newbie2bb

and im running a log right now if u wanna check it out

Its a cutting log and its full of information from multiple contributors, its gathering quite a following so ill prob continue from there on my inj log as the cut is going to bridge right into the main event

Logging my first run of Clen
    awesome will follow the log . and good on ur following .after this one i iwll do a continuing log so everyone can join so im not bouncing around

11. Senior Member
    Answers

Newbie2bb, I want u to switch your routine NOW! I dint care if u are posting working sets of not. It's not sufficient!

I do a 5 day split here is a sample of my workouts from thus wk:

CHEST
    incline bb 135x15 135x15 185x12 225x8 225x8/4/2
    flat db 65x15 85x12 95x9 110x6
    wide hammer press 3 plates sidex12 4platesx8 4platesx7
    dips 15 45x10 65x6 12

that's more than u do in 3 full body workouts for chest. My split I setup for u will do a much better job for u than what u are using.

If u want we can fix ur diet too cause it needs some work.

12. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Newbie2bb, I want u to switch your routine NOW! I dint care if u are posting working sets of not. It's not sufficient!

CHEST
    dips 15 45x10 65x6 12

that's more than u do in 3 full body workouts for chest. My split I setup for u will do a much better job for u than what u are using.

actually i appreciate it and i did modify diet cause gaining to much fat . just didnt post cause i am finishing it up this weekend. however lift i def will be doing ur work out in 4 weeks to keep my body guessing so thats what i can commit to right now . but awesoem that ur invested in my progress and i appreciate it but i have to build the foundation first. and then will keep body guess in 4 weeks

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

CHEST
    dips 15 45x10 65x6 12

Listen to us. I posted my chest routine today so u can get an idea the number of sets and the intensity. I did 12 sets of just flatbench. What your doing plane and simple is just not enough

14. newbie2bb

Listen to us. I posted my chest routine today so u can get an idea the number of sets and the intensity. I did 12 sets of just flatbench. What your doing plane and simple is just not enough
    trust i am listening . believe me im not fighting it . just not for right now. will at end of this and i knwo what ur thinking but just as much as u cautioned me about the new cycle i wanna play it safer on this and do just the basics. so that way next cycle i got a soild foundation and i can do whatever split u all think. my workout is pretty much rippetoe with the accessories ...

15. Senior Member
    Answers

The problem is your not building a foundation! I mean one day fir chest u just do flyes... Not good enough! Also for back u doing assissted pullups and only doing 7-5 reps... I mean u can't do 5 pullups with ur own body weight?!?!?!!!

So ur pretty much wasting a cycle? When u cycle u want to not take it easy but go balks to the wall intense, pushing yourself to the limit.

You mentioned earlier that 4 days a wk is hard for u to make it to the gym... If u are serious about training, like most steriod users, u make time! I mean hell u can find 1hr or so 4x a wk to hit the gym? I was in med school taking a stupid number of classes, studied constantly but made it to the gym 5-6days a wk for my whole med school career. Why cause I worked my a$$ off. I am sorry if I come of as harsh but you need to man up and get on ur game or foget the roids til u can.

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

dude WTF are you doing!!?!?!? this is the most retarted workout routine ive ever seen... on top of that your stacking 2 strong compounds with it- what a waste!?!?!?! i just dont know what to say...

these guys have been trying to help you so u actually get something out of this. change ur workout... they know what there talking about!!!

damn this is looking like BB.com caliber
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

btw idk what u decided on for ur final dosing of clomid, but you need to do more then 50mg for week 1. u just need to.

im sorry for sounding like a **** in the last post, but sometimes u just gotta get to the point. im not going to sugar coat everything, this is a steroid forum not a support group, u gotta expect harsh realism in peoples responses.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

18. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    btw idk what u decided on for ur final dosing of clomid, but you need to do more then 50mg for week 1. u just need to.

im sorry for sounding like a **** in the last post, but sometimes u just gotta get to the point. im not going to sugar coat everything, this is a steroid forum not a support group, u gotta expect harsh realism in peoples responses.
    i know its not a support group and i appreciate it and as i stated i will take it in consideration and thanks for checking out my log. and also i dont mind harsh up front critism and i do have my reality check on this . and believe me im not going anywhere. will be here and will do another cycle and i dont believe this is a waste ..thanks
    and at least i got u on my side for no sugar coating . those are types i dig.

also checking out ur log...reading it front to back . pretty sweet and i did ask for u to join as a friend

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

you bench 140 and you are using 2 steroids?

you are genius.

20. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post

you are genius.

thanks i consider myself quite smart but apparently u seen my inner genius. hence

to answer ur 140 pounds

thats exactly why i am just diong the basics compound movements and there is a method to what u all claim as the madness. but i appreciate u stopping in
    (and i make no apologies for my lifts the point is im progressing and i will continue ....)

also all flamers u know ur doing me a favor right?

in order to come out of ashes and spread a fire till it comes out of control . u have to fan the flames

as i have said i will def do his routine in 3 weeks . but also have taken others suggestions and have been redoing diet as well so will post that in a few but thanks again all suggestions have been taken and almost 90 percent have been taken and incoperated so trust me i am open
    Attached Images Attached Images  

21. Senior Member
    Answers

Why do u keep waiting til the end of this cycle? I trying to help u get the mist out if this cycle. Stop being so stubborn and listen to us! Isn't it obvious something is wrong when EVERYONE says to change what your doing? You may think u are hittingvthe basics hard but your NOT! Wake up and listen. "Hello McFly!!!"

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

dude news your to funny man. Everyones tryn to give yousome sound advice and your hearing them but not listening or doing. These people say things to help you but you so sure in your way that you heed no mind to their experenced advise. Its okay though there are two ways to learn any lesson, the easy way and the hard way. And that's why everyones giving you all the tough talk man. Its tough love brudda. We tell newbs off so they don't A. Take steriods before theyre ready and B. We done want to see you getting a nice set of tits and then go sobbing to the media. You speak frequently about foundation yet you really have none built up even as a 3 year vet. You must or rather should worknaturly to build your self and lifting foundations up Steriod sound be that extra 10percent. You can take steriods before you or your body is ready but your only setting your self up for failure. Youwrite like a true intelectual so think and act like one. I hope you listen to everyones advice if not its okay your only hurting yourself. In all honesty I really hope your cycle goes well. No problems. No hitches. I actualy just ran this same cycle but with only 1 epi a day instead. Twas an epic lifting saga for the ages. I loved it. But alas really harsh. Anyways good luck and stay hittn it brudda. good luck with pct

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

oh bro how much have you gained so far?

24. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by Stevensavage View Post
    oh bro how much have you gained so far?
    again its funny . in no manner have i come against anyone on the board or other wise. i have taken the advise of most on here. I know that everyone has opinions but again i guess i will let u in on why i aint changing at least 3 more weeks. the person who is mentor me have come up with this full body 3 times a week to build a foundation and i commited to him and his instruction to obey and not faulter. now i must say i am learning from the experts here no matter what the falming i get from it . but i will say that i will be doin splits in a few weeks. yes lifts are weak again i have stated coming back from abuse hence lost everything nad bench is my weakest. I am fully aware they are not to any standards here on this board . however what is standard on here is i am listening . redoing when needed nad following true to what i have been giving and just giong in and lifting weights ..eating protein and veggies and listening to advise. i have in no way said these people are not trying to help but right now as i have stated i am diong what i have been told. i didnt wake up and put this togather.

at any rate to answer ur question my current weight when started is

166 pounds
    i am now up to this am 172 pounds ...and i am eating like a horse

u do realize the only advise i have not taken is two
    1. two methyls ..which i went with my mentor on this
    2. lifting scheme. but realize i am doing all compound movements and also based loosely off rippetoe and doing them best as possible lifting heavy and eating heavy .. and being fact i bust my ass in the gym every time and also doing hell of sets warms ups which is around 5 sets ramping up to what i post . and then my work sets.

25. newbie2bb

also since some asked about the diet i redid it . now this is a rough draft so NO FLAMING ..cause i have not enter the micro's but constructive critism welcomed
    #11 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
    newbie2bb
    Gym Rat

Re: hey just wondering how this looks diet wise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok gang took ur suggestions to clean up my bulk and also decided to put times in as well so gives u better ideal what going on

5:30 am -- wake up . protein shake (2 scoops est. 50g )with steel cut oaks mixed in between handful of frozen blue berries (cant blend wakes up partner which is FATALITY)
    6am to 740a -- work out
    740a ish-- another protein shake (2 scoops ext. 50 g )with steel cut oaks mixed and cup of blue berries
    8:15a-- Pasta (whole wheat ) ,1 chicken breast with 1 tablespoon olive oil , broc
    11:15a- 6 hardboiled eggs with 97 percent lean beef or turkey burgers 2 of them (no bread)
    2pm- Protein shake with steel cuts oats mixed in handful of blue berries and cottage cheeze lowfat
    6pm- pasta whole wheat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil , 1 chicken breast and also broc
    8pm- two cans of tuna mix'd with tad miracle whip

all oil is EVOO .. 1 gallon of water daily . will have mix'd nuts from walmart also buying flax seed oil and will do two shots (2 tablespoon probably before night)

supps : animal flex , also 9 grams of vitamin c , 9 grams of fish oil and 9 grams of taurine.

so hopefully that is better. again bulking and thanks for helpng me learn. also might sub out corn beef can of it too to add protein and calories

Trying my best and thanks gang !! also is fitday best one out there or others better . thanks

now FYI i privated an indivisual about whys and got nothing but a negative response as well thinkiing im attacking him i guess. i dont know . but listen im old enuf to realize this isnt high school so from here on out gang i love that u view my log but no more flaming its gettin ridiculous. am i doing what u would want me to . no but i have modified alot and learning . so if u wanna help someone along in the journey them please leave comments. and yes this isnt a support group but i feel i have to be honest and say joining here i have met some good guys but flaming "cause u care is " weak sauce. if u care then compliment , say hey maybe try this and give me time to change. I know its only proper manners but honestly . i post cause i am being held accountable . busting my ass and doing what i can. and that is what make u come back tothis log . cause i got heart . i work hard and i make little changes. and i also stick with a plan (even if not the one u gave me and even on that one i said in 3 weeks. and know this isnt my first stack or log. so i am sure and i will invite all u allon it again ) but at least know im being transparent and i am doin best i can and lifting hard ...

thanks

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Why do u keep waiting til the end of this cycle? I trying to help u get the mist out if this cycle. Stop being so stubborn and listen to us! Isn't it obvious something is wrong when EVERYONE says to change what your doing? You may think u are hittingvthe basics hard but your NOT! Wake up and listen. "Hello McFly!!!"
    Seriously... its the type of routin i would tell someone to do whos really not serious about weights but just wants to stay in shape and toned. This is not a muscle building routine.. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but it not
    Eat clean, piss dirty

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

again its funny . in no manner have i come against anyone on the board or other wise. i have taken the advise of most on here. I know that everyone has opinions but again i guess i will let u in on why i aint changing at least 3 more weeks. the person who is mentor me have come up with this full body 3 times a week to build a foundation and i commited to him and his instruction to obey and not faulter. now i must say i am learning from the experts here no matter what the falming i get from it . but i will say that i will be doin splits in a few weeks. yes lifts are weak again i have stated coming back from abuse hence lost everything nad bench is my weakest. I am fully aware they are not to any standards here on this board . however what is standard on here is i am listening . redoing when needed nad following true to what i have been giving and just giong in and lifting weights ..eating protein and veggies and listening to advise. i have in no way said these people are not trying to help but right now as i have stated i am diong what i have been told. i didnt wake up and put this togather.

at any rate to answer ur question my current weight when started is

166 pounds
    i am now up to this am 172 pounds ...and i am eating like a horse

u do realize the only advise i have not taken is two
    1. two methyls ..which i went with my mentor on this
    2. lifting scheme. but realize i am doing all compound movements and also based loosely off rippetoe and doing them best as possible lifting heavy and eating heavy .. and being fact i bust my ass in the gym every time and also doing hell of sets warms ups which is around 5 sets ramping up to what i post . and then my work sets.
    Dont wait 3 weeks man, it will be a waste of your cycle. In reality you can really only safely run 2 cycles per year and the 1st week of ur cycle is a push. So youve got a total of 6 weeks inwhich you can really pack on some extra muscle and strenght but allas this will only come with proper diet and training. You got 3 weeks left CHANGE the workout, **** this foundation BS lift heavy and with intensity and eat big, thats how you build a foundation. Dont quander this opportunity, you decided to go ahead and put steroids in your body and now your afraid to lift?

This is solid advice man and as you can see we are all in 100% agreement
    Eat clean, piss dirty

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

thanks i consider myself quite smart but apparently u seen my inner genius. hence

to answer ur 140 pounds

thats exactly why i am just diong the basics compound movements and there is a method to what u all claim as the madness. but i appreciate u stopping in
    (and i make no apologies for my lifts the point is im progressing and i will continue ....)

also all flamers u know ur doing me a favor right?

in order to come out of ashes and spread a fire till it comes out of control . u have to fan the flames

as i have said i will def do his routine in 3 weeks . but also have taken others suggestions and have been redoing diet as well so will post that in a few but thanks again all suggestions have been taken and almost 90 percent have been taken and incoperated so trust me i am open

I did m-drol for 12 days and had an ALT in the 500's.

You probabaly don't know what that means.

In case you don't realize what you are doing to youself, let me give you the clear insight.

1. You are going to DAMAGE you liver. There are no if and or buts about that. It will hopefully recover.

2. you are going to shut down you natural testosterone production BIG BIG BIG time.

3. you will gain considerable strength/size and then loose 50% of it in the first 3 weeks. You may get lucky retaining 25% to 30%.

4. you probably won't be able to have a solid sex drive for a good while.

5. your going to realize all the side effects of shut-down are not worth the short amount of gains. Even at 200lbs, I dont believe M-drol is worth the terrible suppression.

You will get off and feel pathetic. Your new found steroid strength will drop like a rock. You **** will most definitely be limp. And you are going to look back and go, why did I do this so soon for just a few pounds on muscle? For the next 3-4 months you will be fighting just to hold on to whatever you can keep before forward progress comes back. You'll most likely be in here bitching about you low libido, and where did all your size go.

The bottom line:
    Steroids are a huge yo-yo, especially orals, without a long lasting testosterone base. What goes up, comes down hard. The higher it goes, the faster it falls. It takes SERIOUS, SMART, DEDICATED, EXPERIENCED, weight lifters with strong will power to keep the ball from falling below the starting line. It doesn't matter how hard you lift, how great you eat, and how much you gain, it matters how hard you lift, how great you eat, and how much you RETAIN. Starting with a DB fly's at 30lbs isn't is not much to fall back on....

Save the steroids. Get to repping 185 for a few sets of 10...gain some weight. Get as strong as you possibly can for a few years. Then hit the steroids.

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

In case you don't realize what you are doing to youself, let me give you the clear insight.

1. You are going to DAMAGE you liver. There are no if and or buts about that. It will hopefully recover.

2. you are going to shut down you natural testosterone production BIG BIG BIG time.

3. you will gain considerable strength/size and then loose 50% of it in the first 3 weeks. You may get lucky retaining 25% to 30%.

5. your going to realize all the side effects of shut-down are not worth the short amount of gains. Even at 200lbs, I dont believe M-drol is worth the terrible suppression.

You will get off and feel pathetic. Your new found steroid strength will drop like a rock. You **** will most definitely be limp. And you are going to look back and go, why did I do this so soon for just a few pounds on muscle? For the next 3-4 months you will be fighting just to hold on to whatever you can keep before forward progress comes back. You'll most likely be in here bitching about you low libido, and where did all your size go.

The bottom line:
    Steroids are a huge yo-yo, especially orals, without a long lasting testosterone base. What goes up, comes down hard. The higher it goes, the faster it falls. It takes SERIOUS, SMART, DEDICATED, EXPERIENCED, weight lifters with strong will power to keep the ball from falling below the starting line. It doesn't matter how hard you lift, how great you eat, and how much you gain, it matters how hard you lift, how great you eat, and how much you RETAIN. Starting with a DB fly's at 30lbs isn't is not much to fall back on....

Save the steroids. Get to repping 185 for a few sets of 10...gain some weight. Get as strong as you possibly can for a few years. Then hit the steroids.
    a bit harsh but mostly true, to be fair he has done his homework on support sups and PCT altho PCT need to be 4 weeks slightly high doseage 75 50 50 25 IMO he had Clomid.

Lets assume you dont experience all the dire sides above, i honestly think youll be ok. Any gains you make you are going to loose if you stick to this routine.

Whilst it is an inappropriate routine to maximize muscle and streetlight growth on cycle it is guaranteed to be your PCT downfall.

The intensity has to really go through the roof if you wanna hang on to your gains and its npt easy especially when the strenght fades it becomes harder and harder to motivate for the most experienced of lifters, infact it can be a little bit depressing

Good Luck

Ill be watching
    Eat clean, piss dirty

30. Registered User
    Answers

The bottom line:

F*ckin' owned.

Edit: I just saw this and could not stop laughing.
    lmao

you are genius.

31. newbie2bb

day 12 of 31

Barbell Bench Press (chest)
    work-sets 3x5
    3x5=135 pounds (yay !! go up ) uber excited went up

Squats Barbell (quads)
    work-sets 3x5
    3x5= 220 pounds (stay)

Overhead Press Barbell (shoulders)
    work-sets 3x5
    3x5=110 pounds (go up)

Barbell Row (Back)
    work-sets 3x5
    3x5=125 pounds (stay, only stay due to form )

Deadlifts Barbell (Hamstrings)
    worksets
    2x5=135
    1x5=175
    1x5=200 pounds (go up, good tymez)

Dips (triceps) 3x5
    worksets
    3x5 = @6 (which is 28 pounds assisted )

E-z curl Barbell curl (biceps)
    work-sets
    3x5=80 pounds (go up )

Seated calf raises (calves)
    work sets 3xfailure
    1x10=130
    1x8=130
    1x8=130

Awesome workout today finished in a hour. But today I listened to the body when my back began to be tight from the deadlifts and overhead press so i went to bi's then tri's but i alternated it due to how back felt. Which worked well due got a tad more rest. I just listened . and rested...and in between sets i was the guy doing stretches . but other than that i

bent over and touched my toes...lean back ..lean back

it was a good work out decided this week i am going to keep body guess and rather than do workout B once will do it twice this week . so going to ramp it up a bit . push body to limits

32. newbie2bb

The bottom line:

thanks for the advice. well i am sure when i get to the pct point (which i have researched . i am sure i will have questions and i am sure there will be people willing to assist and thats what i am lookin for !

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

LOL

In all seriousness, I just want to know one thing.

Why in the world are you using havoc WITH superdrol? What is you objective in using both of these together?

Superdrol is arguably THE strongest oral period. Over Anadrol-50. Whats the point of havoc?

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

LOL

Why in the world are you using havoc WITH superdrol? What is you objective in using both of these together?

Superdrol is arguably THE strongest oral period. Over Anadrol-50. Whats the point of havoc?
    Spawn I love that shiiite. Fot few bottles stashed away, that **** closes me down hard but oh so very worth it

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Spawn I love that shiiite. Fot few bottles stashed away, that **** closes me down hard but oh so very worth it
    spawn?? Thats havoc+tren... Confusing me man

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

spawn?? Thats havoc+tren... Confusing me man
    epi/tren dosed 30/90mg
    Eat clean, piss dirty

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Why havoc? Because his " mentor" told him to lol. Great mentor he has there. Btw monsterbox, awsome post above about the effects of ph's. Unfortunetly he will realize all this soon.
    Newb, funny how if we all agree with your plan then were helping you but if we disagree with it then were flaming you.

LOL

38. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Why havoc? Because his " mentor" told him to lol. Great mentor he has there. Btw monsterbox, awsome post above about the effects of ph's. Unfortunetly he will realize all this soon.
    Newb, funny how if we all agree with your plan then were helping you but if we disagree with it then were flaming you.

sw bill ...i am not disagreeing with u all at all nor have i said u dont agree so u flame. . dont misconstrue it . I have thought about it and went over it all even what monster box has said and believe me i will be asking all necssary questions when time comes . nor am i trying to disrespect u . or any on here. however i will stay the course that has set .

U know i undersstand ur trying to help i really do . but can we get back to the point of this log is to info...educate and learn and grow and even though u dont agree with it at least support my ass for making it to the gym busting it in there (even though the weights arent up to par --again for those just reading due to abuse_) and know i aint counting on steriods to bring me where i need to be . as said they are 10 percent . and believe me during the pct i will be askign questions as well so i can keep what i have busted my ass for . and if look at my old log i am giong up in strenght and weights and will continue to eat right .

for the record also i have never disgree'd with anyone . however staying my course. and i guess i have a diffrent definition of "flaming " then u all do .

Flaming -- anything thta doesnt encourage or build someone up but rather tear someone down. something that even though u dont agee with it u not only make ur views shown but also make it a control issue. anything that is negative that doesnt inspire the other person to do better .

so there so via that defintion thats flaming.

now that we got that out of the way again lets make the log what it is suppose to be. we are a bunch of weightlifters trying to do better and gain our mass and keep it . and bust ass in the gym

sure wouldu recommend this stack ...probably not .. but here it is and i am busting my ass in the gym and u know what if i was under ur wing and then others came against u . its only natural and quite admirable that i would stay the course and follow the person who knows better than i do . and if i had known any of u all at the time maybe i would follow urs to the tee. much like luke followed yoda ...sometimes u dont dquestion and just do which is what i have done after reviewing all the risk. if u dont agree fine i get that but dont diminsh the fact i have a thought about it all and not be just a yes man. and dont dimish the fact i am making changing while in the cyle from suggestions and yes i am doing more PR than anything . and i am thank the mdrol/havoc but alsoits still mentally dieting and lifting and gettin up . so on that i earn ur respect and my actions have spoke louder than words

again before everyone says something i am hear to log and help others. thats my goal. to do my best to listen and be open and stay the course.

maybe next cycle i will put it to a test..(no pun intended )

39. Senior Member
    Answers

Why are u lifts staying? They should easily be moving up either in weight or getting more reps with the same weight. I mean when I use superdro my lifts jump 15-20lbs quickly and can easily get extra reps.

40. Senior Member
    Answers

And maybe I am an idiot but what's this 3x5= 135 crap mean? Are u meaning 3sets with 5 reps with 135lbs?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H Drol Calls! First PH Cycle. Join me!
    By ShayZ in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 01:04 AM
  2. First Time HAVOC
    By BoSox 04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. When is the right time to join the dark side?
    By GUNU in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 03:40 PM