M-drol and havoc 1st time log join me !!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
  1. newbie2bb

Exclamation The results

Due to the overwhelming cries of the forum. We have decided (others weighed in) that we will stick with this formula for now HOWEVER LOWERING HAVOC . and run 4 weeks of 20mg on the havoc and m-drol. Deemed that some were voicing that 30 mg was too much for a first stack. Hence now a new plan. Workout plan is going to be started the day of training on monday.

what i will be doing is 3 full body work outs a week. I will be hitting the major 3: bench , squats and deads twice a week. then middle day accessory work. I also will be adding some joint support into the mix .
    Suggestions for joint support? Cirrus i have heard or is there a cheaper way? glucosamine plus _________?

-------But thanks to all who weighed in and all factors was considered . now on to the workouts and progress !!!----

2. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I'd run one alone then pct and a month to be free as a bird then run epi and pct, trust me you dont want two methyls...
    not tryin to jack the thread but don't you mean run one compound alone, pct, then 2 months to be free as a bird?

Cycle+PCT= Time off

Correct?

I've read and be taught that the number of weeks on cycle and weeks of PCT equals how much time you need to take off before doing another hormone. Though, I sometimes question this b/c if I recover quickly after a month of PCT from a 6 wk cycle of Hdrol for example, why should I wait the 10 weeks after to take another steroid?
    •   

3. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by rsr08 View Post
    not tryin to jack the thread but don't you mean run one compound alone, pct, then 2 months to be free as a bird?

Cycle+PCT= Time off

Correct?

I've read and be taught that the number of weeks on cycle and weeks of PCT equals how much time you need to take off before doing another hormone. Though, I sometimes question this b/c if I recover quickly after a month of PCT from a 6 wk cycle of Hdrol for example, why should I wait the 10 weeks after to take another steroid?
    I actually am double stacking this.
  4. newbie2bb

OK gang i added

Animal Flex

joint supports so i don't dry out
  5. newbie2bb

Thumbs up The work outs !! 3 full bodies .

here it is .. I tried to lay it out for any first timers viewing logs . make it easy to read.

Workout A (done on mondays and fridays )

Barbell Bench Press (chest)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Barbell Row (Back)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Overhead Press Barbell (shoulders)
    warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Dips (triceps)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

E-z curl Barbell curl (biceps)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Squats Barbell (quads)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Deadlifts Barbell (Hamstrings)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Seated calf raises (calves)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3xfailure=

------------------------------------------------------

Workout B (done on weds )

Incline Dumbbell Flys (chest)
    warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Chin ups (Back)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Arnold Press dumbbell (shoulders)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Skull crushers (triceps)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Overhead cable curl (biceps)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Leg Press (quads)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Lying Leg Curl (Hamstrings)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3x5=

Standing calf raises (calves)

warm-up
    2x5=
    1x5=
    work-sets
    3xfailure=

There u go ...thats what i will be doing ..so full swing tomorrow !!!
    •   

6. newbie2bb

Post Dosing cycle and times for newbies to see

Dosing cycle/ Timing (for those curious)

Supplement/dose taking.....tablets.......... time dosing

Havoc/20mg................... 2 tabs............ 6am /5pm

M-drol/20mg.................. 2 tabs............. 6am/ 5pm

Animal pack/ 1 per day.....1 per day..........8a

Hawthorn/1g..................2 tab=1g............11:15a/2p (1 tab per dose)

Alpha lipoic/600mg..........1 tab=600mg.......11:15a/2p (1/2 tab per dose)

fish oil/8g......................1 tab=1g.............8a/11:15a/2p/4pm (2 tabs per dose)

Taurine/7g.....................2 tabs=1g............8a/11:15a/2p/4pm (4 tabs per dose)

BCAA /6 per day..............6 per day............8a/11:15a/2p/4pm (2 tabs per dose)

vitamin c/4g....................2 tab=1g.............8a/11:15a/2p/4pm (2 tabs per dose)

Pancreatin/4 tabs a day.....4 tabs a day........8a/11:15a/2p/4pm

(digestive enzymes) just added its new

hope this help those making cycles and what its all about ..reading planning and execution.
  7. newbie2bb

Thumbs up first workout

Workout A

warm-up
    2x5=95
    1x5=120
    work-sets
    3x5= 2x5=150 then 3x3=150 pounds (stay)

Squats Barbell (quads)
    warm-up
    2x5=110
    1x5=150
    work-sets
    3x5=190 (stay)

warm-up
    2x5=65
    1x5=85
    work-sets
    3x5=105 pounds (stay)

Barbell Row (Back)
    warm-up
    2x5=70
    1x5=95
    work-sets
    3x5=120 pounds (stay)

warm-up
    2x5=125
    1x5=175
    work-sets
    3x5=215 pounds

Dips (triceps)

warm-up
    2x5=(had to do with assisted machine) @7(34 pounds)=2x5
    1x5=(had to do with assisted machine) @6(28 pounds)=1x5
    work-sets
    3x5=(had to do with assisted machine) @5(22 pounds)=3x5 --lower assistance next time

warm-up
    2x5=40
    1x5=50
    work-sets
    3x5=60 pounds (go up)

warm-up
    2x5=90
    1x5=115
    work-sets
    3xfailure=2x4=120,1x5=120

Good workout ...took 1 hour 10 min. mostly due to stacking weights and proper rest to recoop a little. Most have to stay cause either next time will totally fail on reps so will do same routine to build strength to hit it harder next time workout A comes along. but will gauge it in the gym. Seat calf raise felt odd gong to look for a machine cause of fact i dont think the machine i was on did full range . Other than that diet and the dosing schedule is on que. and making sure i do it ! So day 1 is down.
  8. newbie2bb

Sides ..

told you this would be an unbias very honest log .

day 1::
    on the Havoc/M-drol. I experienced a massive headache...trust me it was migrane status for those that have had them. Now i took one alieve and it was gone. So no big deal.

Day 2:
    Havoc/Mdrol didnt wanna exprience the same massive headache so hence took 1 dose extra of hawthorn berries extract and no headache. so very please about that. and before those ask yes i did alot of water a day. believe me

Also very lathargic during the days. Not sure why but alot have experienced it so something u can push thru. so no worries. and to answer i take in enuf carbs and diet on cue when i take them . just happens i guess.

any tips or what to take to wake up? ...for me i drank a coke and was fine rest of day.

and yes i got enuf sleep 7 hours.

other than that nothing to worry about so far.

peace u all and thanks for reading

thought about doin cardio but i decided no due to fact i wanna build mass up

9. Alright please don't take this wrong, there is no way I can say it without sounding like ass but I think it needs to be said.
    I said I didn't think you were ready for steroids and you answer was you have been lifting for 3 years and that I don't know anything about you. I think the fact that after 3 years of training and your not even close to benching your body weight proves you don't have your training in check. Not saying that benching is the holy Grail cause how much you bench doesn't mean **** but you lift stats does give us a idea of how you train.
    Your stacking 2 fairly strong methy compounds, your gonna have sides like head aches, I don't care how much hb you take it's going to happen.
    I am surprised you are have lethargy all ready but if you are this quick then get ready for it to get worse. Definently add in some dhea to fight it. I really like PP's dermacrine for this but that is another ph so I don't now it that would be the best for you since your already taking 2 at once, maybe others can chime in on that.
    Honestly I am not tring to bash you or discourage you. I am just tring to help out where I can. I did things wrong enough when I started out but thanks to the helpful people on AM I got on track.
  10. newbie2bb

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Alright please don't take this wrong, there is no way I can say it without sounding like ass but I think it needs to be said.
    I said I didn't think you were ready for steroids and you answer was you have been lifting for 3 years and that I don't know anything about you. I think the fact that after 3 years of training and your not even close to benching your body weight proves you don't have your training in check. Not saying that benching is the holy Grail cause how much you bench doesn't mean **** but you lift stats does give us a idea of how you train.
    Your stacking 2 fairly strong methy compounds, your gonna have sides like head aches, I don't care how much hb you take it's going to happen.
    I am surprised you are have lethargy all ready but if you are this quick then get ready for it to get worse. Definently add in some dhea to fight it. I really like PP's dermacrine for this but that is another ph so I don't now it that would be the best for you since your already taking 2 at once, maybe others can chime in on that.
    Honestly I am not tring to bash you or discourage you. I am just tring to help out where I can. I did things wrong enough when I started out but thanks to the helpful people on AM I got on track.
    i appreciate your help ..that i do . and again i realize the place ur coming from and not just the words that you wrote but i appreicate ur advice and will look into dhea and again I take the good and bad. However maybe from here on out you can focus on encourage me , even in the lifts that don't measure up to your standard but are PR's from me. We all start somewhere . at least i am doing it wisely and listening to other people as well as incorperating their ideals and wisdom.
    Again I may be that person you say later on you know what . He knew his stuff ..he was honest. he did what he believed and he did it safely and took all precautions and he was on his first .would it be my choice of stacks,,no but he got guidance and learned all he could and followed all advice. and then out of habit i gain ur respect and i gain someone who says to another newbie go look at his log. thats how u do it.
    and in the end u realize ...I followed my heart and did my best ..and for those out there i log'd the results.

For me its not gettin hoooge...its the journey to do something most say dont . or i cant. Not to prove them wrong but prove it can be done right. and thats how i live my life

P.s I know ur my biggest fan and i thank u for the support

spence
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. See I knew it would sound wrong. I certainly was not tring to knock on your lifts, mine ain't nothing to brag about for sure.
    Anyway I'm subbed and along for the ride. Stay focused and you will get where you want to go.
  12. newbie2bb

See I knew it would sound wrong. I certainly was not tring to knock on your lifts, mine ain't nothing to brag about for sure.
    Anyway I'm subbed and along for the ride. Stay focused and you will get where you want to go.
    your fine i did not take it as slamming me at all. i took it as an oppertunity to grow and just do what i came here to do ..Learn, Lift, and Grow ..

P.S.S-- tell ur friends to sub ..and rep

13. Okay I have to chime in again. Much like the other guy already brought up... It is VERY obvious from your lifts you are no where near at the point to consider using aas. If you have been training for as long as you say and those are the weights u use something is majorly off. You really need to stop and reasses everything. You will gain strength and some weight but it's obvious you will have no clue how to keep it once the cycle is over. Plus you are taking a fairly potent stack. IMO this is not a good idea. Sorry don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer but you are 110% not ready to use aas.
  14. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Okay I have to chime in again. Much like the other guy already brought up... It is VERY obvious from your lifts you are no where near at the point to consider using aas. If you have been training for as long as you say and those are the weights u use something is majorly off. You really need to stop and reasses everything. You will gain strength and some weight but it's obvious you will have no clue how to keep it once the cycle is over. Plus you are taking a fairly potent stack. IMO this is not a good idea. Sorry don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer but you are 110% not ready to use aas.
    thank you and appreciate you stopping in . I respect your opinion but i have set my path already and wont go back. and hopefully u will be along for the journey. as far as keeping the gains i hope you are there so i can progress in another step.
  15. newbie2bb

Workout B

Incline Dumbbell press (chest) 0pps will do flys next time
    warm-up
    2x5=35
    1x5=40
    work-sets
    3x5=45 Pounds

Chin ups (Back) assisted machine
    warm-up
    2x5= all 2x5 done @7 assisted (34#)
    1x5=1x5 done @6 assisted (28#)
    work-sets
    3x5=all 3x5 done @ 5 assisted (22#) Go up aka less asst.

Arnold Press dumbbell (shoulders)
    warm-up
    2x5=25
    1x5=30
    work-sets
    3x5=35 pounds (go up) *first time doing*

Skull crushers (triceps)
    warm-up
    2x5=30
    1x5=40
    work-sets
    3x5=50 pounds

Overhead cable curl (biceps)
    warm-up
    2x5=30
    1x5=40
    work-sets
    3x5=1x50 pounds
    2x40 pounds (go up)

Leg Press (quads)
    warm-up
    2x5=225
    1x5=315
    work-sets
    3x5=335 pounds (go up a bit )

Lying Leg Curl (Hamstrings)
    warm-up
    2x5=70
    1x5=90
    work-sets
    3x5=100 pounds (go up)

Standing calf raises (calves)
    warm-up
    2x5=130
    1x5=150
    work-sets
    3xfailure=1x10=170
    1x9=170
    1x9=170 pounds

Done pretty good today . real focus'd . Will say that first time doing arnold presses and due to shoulder issues in past working up to it . but felt real good workout. Only thing is skull crunchers . I might goto overhead cable next time still debating.
    I think i am going to start doing some cardio next week on days off so i can slim down a tad. I wanna see abs somehow lol . Chin ups are coming along being i really really suck on them. chins and dips are my huge problem areas but working on them so only expect the best .

16. Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    OK gang i added

Animal Flex

joint supports so i don't dry out
    good choice the stuff is great
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  17. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    good choice the stuff is great
    Omgosh where has it been all my life. its bar none . i used to have shoulder pain adn also knee pain day 3 and nothing. i dont even feel it when i squat or over head press.

thanks for stoppign in appreciate the support

hey what would u take for gettin tired mid day? i bought some dhea but doesnt seem to work thus far will try it more but wondering

18. Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    Omgosh where has it been all my life. its bar none . i used to have shoulder pain adn also knee pain day 3 and nothing. i dont even feel it when i squat or over head press.

thanks for stoppign in appreciate the support

hey what would u take for gettin tired mid day? i bought some dhea but doesnt seem to work thus far will try it more but wondering
    yea stuff is a lifesaver, its the one supplement i cant do with out and @ $18.95 for 44 day supplu thats 0.43c a day
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  19. newbie2bb

so far almost the weeks end . but dang . i must say my chest and whole body parts are like hard as a rock. i mean i feel like i am flexing all the time. even a friend was like dang spence ur filling out. u selling tix's...(a gunshow joke). even though i am not huge i feel huge! loving it

20. Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    so far almost the weeks end . but dang . i must say my chest and whole body parts are like hard as a rock. i mean i feel like i am flexing all the time. even a friend was like dang spence ur filling out. u selling tix's...(a gunshow joke). even though i am not huge i feel huge! loving it
    keeping ur gains is the trick
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  21. newbie2bb

keeping ur gains is the trick
    yeah i know ...will take the correct pct and then also still lift heavy and keep protein above 200 ..

and definetly is the trick to keep them. but will do my best

any tips or suggestions appreciated
  22. newbie2bb

review of animal flex

Not sure if i posted this before but here u go

Review of animal flex

Ok back ground . i had a shoulder that due to abuse was dislocated twice and almost had to have surgery on it . now this sucked cause i had to goto physical theropy for almost 4 months to get it back (hence why my lifts are huge ) but always would have cracking and rubbing in my shoulders. yeah pain is part of growing and i had learned to live with it . well because i am not twenty i also began to experience knee's that would get sore and kinda over all suck squating and gettin up and down began to be a chore. so u can imagin it all came mostly from lifting heavy for several months.

now add to the top of it i am doing two methoyls and that for sure is going to dry you out totally.

I had choices of animal flex and orange triad. first chioce was orange triad due to the fact i was already take pills like a mad man. but i went to store and didnt have it so i was like next best thing is animal flex.

well in less than a week i wanna say i have no regrets at all . I now recommend this product bar none. i have zero shoulder pain and also zero knee pain. yes i realize i am doing fish oil too but i also have been doing that for years. but must say that the animal flex i would have never imagined doing military press and not giving a F . and value wise ..its 44.00 at the store (so i am sure you can get it cheaper online) . and it last for 44 days so extremely worth the value ..never leave home without it and also will never not take nothing else but this

23. I have always had joint issues especially when on a ph cycle. I have thought about giving flex a try, sounds like it's working great for you. Might have to order some up.
  24. newbie2bb

I have always had joint issues especially when on a ph cycle. I have thought about giving flex a try, sounds like it's working great for you. Might have to order some up.
    1.00 a day u cant beat it ....last 44 days ...

no mights...cause joints will catch up to u ..so preventive is better than recovery ..

sorry misquoted price its 33.00 so less than a dollar a day ..u better ...

25. Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    1.00 a day u cant beat it ....last 44 days ...

no mights...cause joints will catch up to u ..so preventive is better than recovery ..

sorry misquoted price its 33.00 so less than a dollar a day ..u better ...
    $18.95 on line lifesaver
  26. newbie2bb

$18.95 on line lifesaver

dayum i got ripp'd off oh well . will have to find that website ..

27. Good log so far, I'm slowly switching to Animal products myself so far I have animal pm and cuts and will be getting the other products next month.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  28. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Good log so far, I'm slowly switching to Animal products myself so far I have animal pm and cuts and will be getting the other products next month.

yeah let me know about the animal cuts ....and where is ur log i feel i should be following urs

29. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    There is no increase in test while on SD or any other aas except if u inject test or take 4AD. If anything there will be a shutdown of test production because you are now supplying an exogenous horomone. But u can also get the release of bound test which can be converted to estrogen. It's a complicated process of how aas and homones work in the body. You have many factors that can influence gains and side effects.
    How exactly do they build muscle? Any links i can read up on, very curious
    thanks
    Truth
  30. newbie2bb

new format ..not going to include warm ups ...

decided not to make warm up list. lets face it we all wanna know results. However i am doing warm up sets as ramping weight up. usually 5 sets of 5 each set increasing in weight

work-sets
    3x5= 140 pounds (went down a little didnt feel it for some reason )(go up)

Squats Barbell (quads)
    work-sets
    3x5=200 pounds (go up)

work-sets
    3x5=1x5=110 pounds , 1x4=110 pounds, 1x5=100 pounds (focusing on form)
    (stay )
    Barbell Row (Back)
    work-sets
    3x5=1x5=125 pounds, 2x120 pounds (stay)

worksets
    2x5=160
    1x5=200
    1x5=225 pounds (go up )

Dips (triceps)
    worksets
    2x5=(had to do with assisted machine) @5(22 pounds)=2x5
    1x5=(had to do with assisted machine) @4(16 pounds)=1x5 and spent (stay)

work-sets
    3x5=70 pounds (go up)

3xfailure=1x5=125,2x4=120 pounds (stay)

So i learned tonight i am def a morning person . i felt very blah doing the first half of work out then pumped up the last. Average time of workout is about 1 hour 10 min, longer today cause had to wait for machines. But no more nights gotta train myself bed sooner. but all and all good day lifting. I will say Dips made me spent cause i tried to eventually make just my bodyweight. almost there. Progression is the key and its happening so no complaints here.
    Decided will start cardio next week on non lifting days. In the am on empty stomach so i can lose some fat around the tum tum.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H Drol Calls! First PH Cycle. Join me!
    By ShayZ in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 02:04 AM
  2. First Time HAVOC
    By BoSox 04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 02:50 PM
  3. When is the right time to join the dark side?
    By GUNU in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 04:40 PM