Does the amount of PCT depend on the amount of PH/AAS used in a cycle?
- 04-19-2004, 04:23 PM
- 04-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Rock Lee
- 04-19-2004, 08:08 PM
You need a full post cycle recovery for best results.
It does not matter how much you take, you are still supressing your natural testosterone production.
Shutdown and suppression are the same with PH's and AAS, and require the same attention.
Last edited by Billy the kid; 04-20-2004 at 04:50 PM.
04-19-2004, 10:35 PM
I know the length should be the same, but would the amount of Nolvadex be the same for a 5 mg user and a 50 mg user?
09-11-2012, 01:16 AM
this is what people thought back then?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 63Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 137Last Post: 06-19-2012, 07:11 AM
- By redrobe in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:27 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-18-2008, 12:32 PM
- By CustomCapsule in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 49Last Post: 10-01-2006, 06:57 PM