Does the amount of PCT depend on the amount of PH/AAS used in a cycle?
- 04-19-2004, 05:23 PM
- 04-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Rock Lee
04-19-2004, 09:08 PM
You need a full post cycle recovery for best results.
It does not matter how much you take, you are still supressing your natural testosterone production.
Shutdown and suppression are the same with PH's and AAS, and require the same attention.
Last edited by Billy the kid; 04-20-2004 at 05:50 PM.
04-19-2004, 11:35 PM
I know the length should be the same, but would the amount of Nolvadex be the same for a 5 mg user and a 50 mg user?
09-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
- By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 63Last Post: 07-26-2013, 09:50 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2013, 03:23 PM
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 137Last Post: 06-19-2012, 08:11 AM
- By redrobe in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2011, 07:27 PM