What's the most preferable place to buy H-drol?

seancho

seancho

Awards
Been seeing Hdrol on Amazon, Ebay, and other supplement stores but I'm not sure which one to get it from? Anyone buy H-drol recently?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
************* is a good place to stock up, I believe there is a halo clone for $20. PP is quite reasonable for the quality, as well.

cflight

Awards
H-drol, Halodrol, Turinibol, it's the compound your looking for.

I picked up Cel's H-drol off e-bay, but paid $35 shipped for the second bottle after a combo on cycle assist/H-drol @ $60 shipped....that's 25mgx120serv@$65.

Next time will be the liqua vade @ 30mgx125serv@$60....

ahendi

Awards
It's all the same bro just get it where it's the cheapest!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Primordial doesnt have hdrol.
Like others said....Turinabol is Hdrol...what ever you want to call it you are looking for this compound --> (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol) which turinabol from primordial has.

Didn't realize they are out of stock either...that sucks...hopefully they will run it again... :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's now back in stock.

For those that haven't seen this yet:

Check out this stack option as well:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it's pretty dumba$$ that PP named their halodrol clone turinabol.

obviously h drol is not turinabol

is dumba$$ the right word?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
way to bump an old thread mostly talking about a discontinued product.

h-drol converts to turinabol, not that retarded to name it that...

ManBeast

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
ManBeast, Is it incorrect that H-DROL is "already a active steroid before any conversion"?

way to bump an old thread mostly talking about a discontinued product.

h-drol converts to turinabol, not that retarded to name it that...

ManBeast
link --:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/189374-turinabol-2.html#post3144929
Its not that cut a dry.

It is believed hdrol converts to OT based on its structure but most of its anabolic and androgenic activity is from the intrinsic value of the hdrol itself (it is already a active steroid before any conversion to OT occurs) So while yes it has similar effects as OT (since some of it is being converted to OT and the structure similarities) it also has its own effects which is why someone can try and compare the two (hdrol and OT) since they are not the same and will give different results.

That said, I would say OT would be the better choice over hdrol (legality aside)

Of course I could be wrong and in that case I am sure jbry will chime in ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it does, but the differences in the ways they react when take would imply that it is intrinsically active.