First Cycle Ever...suggestions?

haus55

Awards
I am 6'4'' 242 28 years old. I am looking to take my first cycle and want to cut. I have never taken anything before. I need it to be something legal like a PH/designer steroid with a legal post cycle. I am going to medical school next year and cant get caught with illegals or I wont be able to prescribe drugs which kind of kills my career.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Doing anything that's a designer or ph without an illegal acquired pct (serm) is highly unsafe and unwise. Some people say test recovery stack from pp can totally replace your serm but i'm skeptic

haus55

Awards
if i took a ph/designer steroid and went to my doctor, told him, he took labs and saw my test was altered would he prescribe me the aforementioned SERM?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if i took a ph/designer steroid and went to my doctor, told him, he took labs and saw my test was altered would he prescribe me the aforementioned SERM?
maybe if he was a family member or a best friend. but if u fessed up and he ended up giving u a script....it will go on ur medical record. if insurance sees the cause for the need of that medication u can bet ur a$$ they'll drop u.

research chemicals are not illegal, they are considered "grey" area substances for "research only"

h2bEK

Awards
The DEA isn't coming to your house, I can promise that!!!