EPISTANE AND STANO-DROL

hotgunner

hotgunner

Awards
Can anyone see a reason why CEL STANO DROL could not be stacked with IBE Epistane? im thinking of throwing in some stanodrol to my cycle, but thinking too much dht might be a problem here? any opinions?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
other than very dry joints i think it will be fine. i would have joint support on hand.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
that is actually what im doing now... im taking 20mgs of e-stane and 750mgs of stanodrol b4 workouts... its awesome to say the least its amazing to see urself get leaner and bigger at the same time...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that is actually what im doing now... im taking 20mgs of e-stane and 750mgs of stanodrol b4 workouts... its awesome to say the least its amazing to see urself get leaner and bigger at the same time...
thats alot of stano to run but otherwise i think the stack is great i like both epi and stano and have good results with both although have never stacked them

hotgunner

hotgunner

Awards
Thanks for your responses.

Im running Epistane at 30/30/30/40

Was looking to run stanodrol say 450mg pre workout...

Would you say 450mg is okay or could i dose higher safely?

How long before workout shall i consume the stano?

Stevensavage

Awards
Thanks for your responses.

Im running Epistane at 30/30/30/40

Was looking to run stanodrol say 450mg pre workout...

Would you say 450mg is okay or could i dose higher safely?

How long before workout shall i consume the stano?
With a bit of hard work you should see great resaults with that stack.
got a good pct lined up?

mrosd

Awards
what OTC pct would you say for this? was thinking 20/30/30/40 for the epi and also 450/450/450/450 for stano drol pre workout.

ive got a bottle of iforce's reversitol v2 but would i need to taper it down for the 4 weeks of pct? im gunna throw in a cortisol blocker in week 3 too, maybe activate xtreme too.

DenDestroys

Awards
what OTC pct would you say for this? was thinking 20/30/30/40 for the epi and also 450/450/450/450 for stano drol pre workout.

ive got a bottle of iforce's reversitol v2 but would i need to taper it down for the 4 weeks of pct? im gunna throw in a cortisol blocker in week 3 too, maybe activate xtreme too.
Is there a problem with taking Nolva or Clomid for PCT?

mrosd

Awards
my personal preference is not to take them, what OTC products could be used?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
my personal preference is not to take them, what OTC products could be used?
If you aren't going to SERM than i'd just a test booster or two and maybe an OTC AI of your choice.