Which Prohormone Supplement to take?

derekn83

Awards
Hi, I am wanting to take a prohormone supplement and wanted to get some suggestions on which one to choose. I took SUS500 a couple years ago and like the results. I took Tren Xtreme last year, but I gain too much weight from it. Some good, some bad. I am not looking to bulk up heavy, more just wanting to gain lean muscle. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
age? stats? complete cycle history? diet?

derekn83

Awards
27, 5' 10", 210lbs. Sorry don't know BF. I am on the Paleo (Caveman) diet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for ur goals i would look into havoc or hdrol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is. there are other brands with different names but the same compound

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for ur goals i would look into havoc or hdrol
I didn't see him list any goals. *whistles* Come here goals. Good boy. :squint:

5'10" 210, if you had to say if you were more on the lean side or the bulky side, which would you choose? BF% isn't that important as long as you can tell us what you look like

derekn83

Awards
I would say a little bulky, I am muscular, but I am not cut up by any means. I have some fat around the belly.

derekn83

Awards
I think I am going to go with the hdrol. I was thinking of going for 4 weeks 25/50/50/75. Or should I go 6 weeks and start at 50? Should I take this with anything else?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to much weight from tren? hmm....but hdrol sounds exactly like what your looking for

derekn83

Awards
The problem was I wasn't eating clean. So some of the weight I gained was fat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to go with the hdrol. I was thinking of going for 4 weeks 25/50/50/75. Or should I go 6 weeks and start at 50? Should I take this with anything else?
neither set up is good. hdrol is a very mild steroid. get 2 bottles and run 75/75/75/75/75/75 (it actually comes out to be a few days shy of 6 weeks)

superfreak

Awards
I am similar in size to you and body type. Ive been running hdrol 50/75/75/75 and will go up to 100mg. I recommend going up to 75 mg but u might want to start at 50mg to test your tolerance, I had high BP during the first week. Also it will be important to do cardio and diet if you want get really lean, hdrol will help but you need to have everything in check to get maximum results.

doctacarta

Awards
if this is your first time taking a PH/DS, i would suggest something non-methylated like 1-T LV by Primordial Performance.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
aka. halodrol. Is exactly what you are looking for. Lean gains, and dry. I harden up quite a bit on it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes on the Hdrol. Sounds like the best fit for what your looking for. Primordial Performance released a liquid version, so this should be the best version.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of the Turinabol LV by Primordial Performance(Hdrol). U get more for the same price of 2 bottles with better absorption.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if lean muscle is sopmething you need and not ahuge bulker you might really love Turinabol LV

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everyone says hdrol of some sort lol.

timmy202

Awards
I also am thinking of Hdrol,Few things though,How much can i except to gain,What will i keep with proper pct,Also should the pct just be noval and a tboster.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
You will get many responses for proper PCT, At least you asked before you started your cycle.

greaser

Awards
I also am thinking of Hdrol,Few things though,How much can i except to gain,What will i keep with proper pct,Also should the pct just be noval and a tboster.
I'm 15 days in to my first Hdrol cycle, so I'm not holding myself up as any kind of expert, but I can tell you that since Hdrol is a methylated 17aa compound, you will definitely need liver support. Typically, this means milk thistle. You can buy it alone in capsule form at most health stores, or as part of an on-cycle support package. Also, Primordial Performance has milk thistle in liquid form (Liver Juice) which is supposed to have 8x higher absorption.

I'm taking Hdrol (CEL) at 50mgs/day. I might bump up to 75mgs soon. My on-cycle support supps are Cycle Assist by CEL, which has milk thistle for liver, as well as other supps for blood pressure, prostate support, etc., Liver Juice by PP (I already had the Cycle Assist when they came out with this, that's why I'm running both.) I'm also taking my staples, which include a good multi, fish oil, glucosamine, etc.

You'll get a lot of answers for PCT, but you can run a solid OTC or get a SERM. Hdrol doesn't aromatize like the way Tren and some other sups do, so gyno shouldn't be an issue. Personally, I'm going the OTC route (PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack) although I'm looking at having a SERM on hand "just in case."

I think also that the length of the cycle will be important when considering your PCT. Keep it to 6 weeks or less (I'm doing 5). Also, since it's methylated, do NOT drink while on cycle. Be careful of caffeine too because your blood pressure will be elevated. I had a few cups of coffee at work Monday and had killer headaches for hours afterwards which I attribute to BP issues. So you probably don't want to run any pre workout stims, but that's just my opinion.

As to gains, it's too early for me to tell, but it seems like most people pick up and keep around 10lbs, but this will vary WIDELY depending on your starting weight, diet, training routine, etc.

And FYI, CEL as discontinued Hdrol. The only place currently making it THAT I KNOW OF is Primordial Performance in liquid form.

timmy202

Awards
I really like jacked for pre workout so that sucks.

greaser

Awards
I really like jacked for pre workout so that sucks.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was taking caffiene pills prework out for a while and it helped. Now that I work out after leaving the office, I would just take some (free office) coffee, chill it, and then use that instead of water to mix with my pre workout shake. It tasted like a mocha type thing and gave me a good boost, but I've learned to go without it.

I'm not sure, but I think a lot of PH/DS increase blood pressure, not just Hdrol.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm also using Dermacrine (transdermal) with the Hdrol.