How to use extra h-drol?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week three of a 50/50/75/75/75 h-drol cycle and it turns out I'm going to have three extra tabs. So I want to work them into the cycle. Question is what would make the most sense?

I'm thinking it would make most sense to work them in the last week. But not sure if I should run 100 the last three days or maybe alternate 75/100 every other day of the last week. Probably won't make too much difference either way?

I could also see going to 100 the last three days of week four and tapering back down to 75 in week five. But that makes less sense to me.

I know this isn't a major issue but thought I'd get some input. The three extra tabs are like a little gift from the PH gods so want to put them to best use.

I haven't had the time to log this cycle but it's been quite different from my first h-drol cycle last year.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd use them the alternating days the last week.

Avaric3

Awards
why not just do 1 extra day of 75 in the last week :-|

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
why not just do 1 extra day of 75 in the last week :-|
I honestly don't know why that didn't cross my mind. Sometimes the most obvious answer is the hardest one to see.

I know that some people go up to 100 in their last week (or two weeks) so I thought maybe I'd dial it up a notch for a few days to get a little more "juice" that last week.

But maybe an extra day on cycle would make more sense, especially since my cycle ends on a Sunday and I don't lift Sat or Sun. So if I end on Monday I'll get one more workout during my cycle.

Anyone disagree with that logic?

Avaric3

Awards
lol i wasnt sure if you thought of it, so i had to mention it haha id def just go wit the extra day and get that extra workout in