PH cycle's of 2 on, 2 off, 2 on....

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
I see many members of the board running M1-T for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off repeat etc. I am wondering how harmful is this to the system? Wouldn't PCT need to be longer than 2 weeks? Wouldn't the body be best served by running completely clean for a while after PCT? By following the 2on, 2off, 2on, 2off protocol how much greater are the gains?

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Super...really helped me a great deal!

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used the 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off method and the gains obtained in the second 2 week run could not be compaired to the first 2 weeks.

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
Rebel, how did your PCT go? and what were your gains from the first two on and the second two on?

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rebel, how did your PCT go? and what were your gains from the first two on and the second two on?
During the first 2 weeks my lifts went up a ton and i gained like 12 pounds or so. During the second 2 weeks i gained maybe 5 pounds but then lost most of it. i did 2 weeks nolva the correct dosing etc.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My experience is similar to Rebel's.

I don't think the two on, two off thing is all that great. Personally I'll run M1T for 2-4weeks at a low dosage then take 6-8 off at least. So far M1T has been the hardest PCT recovery I've done. The shutdown is fierce.

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
I still have some time before I start running the M1-T, but I am leaning towards 2 weeks of 4AD, then 2 weeks of M1-T w/4 AD and a final 2 weeks of 4AD followed by PCT. Thanks for the replies Rebel and Bioman.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't like the 2 on 2 off method that much, mind you I got greedy and decided to do a 3rd 2 week on session. The shutdown after the 3rd 2 weeker was pretty severe, and I paid the price with a harrowing 3 or 4 week recovery period. For me personally if I decide to use the 2 week cycling method, I'll only do 2 cycles this way before taking at least 4 weeks off after the second 2 weeker, or possibly even longer time off androgens to let my system recover fully.